We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Items removed from store? Or just bugged?

Hi all, sorry if this has already been posted but I noticed a few days ago that some of the Swift Travel unlocks in the Lotro store are gone (as of last night only 1 hour and 30 days were available to purchase) and a member also mentioned in the chat channel that one of the XP boosts was gone too...I believe it was the 20% boost for 3 hours.

Are these things gone for good or is the store buggy? If they are gone I wish someone would have told me, because I used to buy the 7 day Swift Travel skill quite a lot and now that I'm VIP I want to spend my TP on them, heh. Are other items going to be removed?

If it's just a question of a glitch in the store, any idea when it'll be looked at?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Eolynde; Nov 01 2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Eolynde - lvl 85 Champion
    Tinduiel - lvl 85 Warden
    Melusene - lvl 85 Hunter
    Iovala - lvl 85 Rune-Keeper

I too am missing the 20%/3hr xp boosts. I hope they're not gone for good, especially as I can't find any announcement of their removal.

Can't seem to find the Item-Wear Reduction Tomes in there now either. We had several trying - hope they haven't been removed, they were rather useful.
    [CENTER] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]Linett Redfern, 3 Haven Way, Ecthelhad, Falathlorn Homesteads of Nimrodel[/I][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][I]Lennidhren of Lórien, 5 Brookbank Road, Oldfurlong, Shire Homesteads of Landroval[/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Co-host of the [URL="http://alesandtales.libsyn.com"]Ales and Tales Podcast![/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen][URL="http://my.lotro.com/rannadylin/"]Linett's Lore[/URL] at MyLOTRO ~ [URL="http://linettslore.mymiddleearth.com/"]Also at My Middle-Earth[/URL]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Eolynde View Post
    Are these things gone for good or is the store buggy? If they are gone I wish someone would have told me, because I used to buy the 7 day Swift Travel skill quite a lot and now that I'm VIP I want to spend my TP on them, heh. Are other items going to be removed?

If it's just a question of a glitch in the store, any idea when it'll be looked at?

Thanks!
    I believe you can't see the swift travel unlocks in the store BECAUSE you're VIP. (Swift travel is free to you in-game now as a VIP subscriber, so the store won't try to sell you something you already have.)

That's what I thought at first but the 1 hour and 30 day "free swift travel" unlocks are there, I bought one just the other day, but the 1 and 7 days are gone (along with lots of other things, apparently). Swift travel itself isn't free for VIPs though, it's just permanently unlocked...I still have to pay in-game silver.
    Eolynde - lvl 85 Champion
    Tinduiel - lvl 85 Warden
    Melusene - lvl 85 Hunter
    Iovala - lvl 85 Rune-Keeper