We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is the AH dead on this server?

Hey there, new player here... I was working on my tinkering skill and ran short on some ore so I went to the AH and there was none to be found. I figured it may just be lacking in low level stuff so I searched for all ore, but there was maybe 8 total postings of ore all-together, is that normal here?

Also, I'm still looking for a kinship and some people to play with, as it can get pretty boring at times doing everything solo and not chatting with anyone!

E and brandy are the 2 most populated servers in this game the AH is most certainly not dead on either of them

Yea that's what I thought, which is why I was shocked to not be able to find things on the AH that I figured would be common.

I've not been able to find anything I've been looking for on the AH in the last couple months either. You're not alone.
    Helm's Deep Devamp killed my long time toons. Currently bouncing around between post-HD newbie alts (a warden and champ) and other games.
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
    http://cruciblegaming.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sologratia View Post
    ...Also, I'm still looking for a kinship and some people to play with, as it can get pretty boring at times doing everything solo and not chatting with anyone!
    Finding a kin is easy enough; ask a kin member if you can join and they'll hook you up with an officer. To choose a kin, you may want to use the Social Panel (SP)...players' kin name are a part of the name line. And if you Search the SP with a kin name, you will see all members of that kin currently online listed.

A cavaet, most players will have high levels; so, expect to solo everything, unless you call for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sologratia View Post
    Yea that's what I thought, which is why I was shocked to not be able to find things on the AH that I figured would be common.
    That feel, i know it bro ahaha. To me the AH does feel dead compared to playing WoW and their auction house where it's thriving.

Maybe it's just that way for lowbies :P