We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A call to Arms for VIP

VIP'ers

Tierd of grinding for Hybolt marks, Reputation grind getting you down ???

Take a break support the cause !!!!

Join the forces of the Crickhollow Ettenmoors....

People !!! Understand ... visited Moors at 40 and were questioning (wth) ?????

We need... and want you back !!! YOU are the back bone of what happens in the delving and more !!

Your skills and more are needed ! If you heal then heal, if your a DPS champ/hunter RK or MINI !!! WE need ya !!! RK's/ LM's your CC and heals as well as awesome DPS !!! WE NEED YA !!!

Hunters with track and traps, Lore masters with power regen and soft tar to slow !!! WE NEED YOU !!!!

Burgs !! your mezzing, dps, and riddling are outstanding !!! WE NEED YOU !!!

A call out to VIP'ers if you have been there and are interested in coming back (moors armour is amazing) Then Please repsond bump this thread !! WE will take back what is ours !!!

Freeps unite !!!

more to follow !!!
    have fun

Bj

Agreed and well said.

I'm Clepto, n00b LOTRO player and I support this message.

LM still stuck at the leveling curve. Guardian is already at 85, but i don't enjoy my guardian in PvMP.

P.S. I disagree with clepto. He is not a noob.
    [CENTER][URL="http://my.lotro.com/Galahadur"]Razor[/URL] // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship // [COLOR=#dda0dd]Former Player Council Member[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#afeeee]Galahriel | Razorock[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange][B][URL="http://staffstrike.wordpress.com"]Staff Strike![/URL] - A [COLOR=Yellow]Lore-Master[/COLOR] class guide and blog (on permanent hiatus)[/B][/COLOR].[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

I think you're all n00bs, but especially you, Razor!

WTB flame war can haz?

Going back to topic, I will totally join the Ettenmoors. On the other side >
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Too bad lvl40s can't come to the moors anymore.It would have been interesting for us creeps.

./signed. because more freeps = more friendsss... for me.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

After weeks of thought, I totally support more friendsss for Clownfish.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

agree

Will there be pie?

As long as you like leftover pumpkin pie, I'm sure there will be.......

I know it's a temptation to go over to the dark side
    with creeps always saying Free pies at LC... or Free pies at TA
    but lately, even they have said there are Free pies at GV most days so come on out....
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Almost got the Captain to lvl 85 and then I'll be out there grinding Comms. Is the grouping better now? Went out on my Hunter back when lvl cap was 75 and noone would play with me =( Sadpanda I was.

As a hunter not having a group isn't quite the loss it is for other classes, but I can understand the frustration.
    There are times when everyone is just solo and there aren't any groups anyway. A lot of those times there probably should be a group but everyone's too lazy or inexperienced to lead or maybe they are tired of leading and want a break.
    Sometimes there are also kin-only groups out there. Also, sometimes there is a group, but the leader is worried that adding people will make smoke come out of his/her graphics card.
    I can't imagine a group turing down a cappy though, even for most of the usual reasons.

It also wouldn't hurt to invite a friend to come with you when you come. Give them a free sample and maybe they will want more......

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    As a hunter not having a group isn't quite the loss it is for other classes, but I can understand the frustration.
    There are times when everyone is just solo and there aren't any groups anyway. A lot of those times there probably should be a group but everyone's too lazy or inexperienced to lead or maybe they are tired of leading and want a break.
    Sometimes there are also kin-only groups out there. Also, sometimes there is a group, but the leader is worried that adding people will make smoke come out of his/her graphics card.
    I can't imagine a group turing down a cappy though, even for most of the usual reasons.

It also wouldn't hurt to invite a friend to come with you when you come. Give them a free sample and maybe they will want more......
    Grouping has been great so far the last few days I've been out there, and your're right lol. People hardly turn a cappy away even one as poorly geared for the moors as I. I've been having a ton of fun though so I'll be out there most of the time. PvE has me fed up, and I hate grinding rep =P

./ROAR

+10% morale?