We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a Solid Kinship

New player here... well, not entirely, played for a bit when this game FIRST came out but it's been so long that I may as well be new. Just looking for a group of good people to play alongside and chat with really. I'm a 24 yr old Ranger... not role-playing here, I'm an actual National Park Ranger lol. What do I offer? A Bachelor's degree and competency in the Spanish language, but I'm hoping I wouldn't need to submit a resume to join a Kinship... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sologratia View Post
    New player here... well, not entirely, played for a bit when this game FIRST came out but it's been so long that I may as well be new. Just looking for a group of good people to play alongside and chat with really. I'm a 24 yr old Ranger... not role-playing here, I'm an actual National Park Ranger lol. What do I offer? A Bachelor's degree and competency in the Spanish language, but I'm hoping I wouldn't need to submit a resume to join a Kinship... lol.
    Fellowship Of Mordor Would Gladly Exept you withought a Contract Its level 6 kin Its small but its good It even has a Kin STORY!If you wanna Join I just need to know one Tiny Question What World Are you On?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    Fellowship Of Mordor Would Gladly Exept you withought a Contract Its level 6 kin Its small but its good It even has a Kin STORY!If you wanna Join I just need to know one Tiny Question What World Are you On?

Hey, thanks for your response! Hmmm, what do you mean what world am I on? Server? Elendilmir would be the answer... otherwise I'm not sure what you mean