We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No LI XP items available?

This is more of a wishful thinking post than a complaint. Really bummed to see that there are no LI XP boosts available on the store currently, nor any regular XP boosts other than the continuing XP boost that adds to the blue bar, the Outrider's Token, or the 100% bonus for one hour. I haven't used the 100% XP bonus tokens before, not sure I want my XP THAT fast! But the LI XP boosts are very helpful. In my opinion, it seems like these two things should be staple items available at all times, not just occasionally.

A disclaimer for anyone that thinks I might want them to rush through the content without enjoying it: I've been playing for over 5 years and only have one toon that has ever reached level cap so far, and of course, with the RoR expansion, she's no longer there! Since I DO play so slowly in terms of advancing my characters, when I do decide to focus on leveling one of the lower level classes I have, I enjoy having the extra XP boost items available to use on them.

Hopefully they'll have some available soon....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

there are a few items available in crafting,, the cook can make some fortified drinks, tea i think,

they give item xp bonus for LI's , cant remember the exact stats,, but theres 3 types of tea
    something like 10,20, and 30% xp boost for LI's

not that easy to make because of cooldowns, so might not see them in AH ,etc, but if you have a cook ,, that might help

Quote Originally Posted by Torethian View Post
    there are a few items available in crafting,, the cook can make some fortified drinks, tea i think,

they give item xp bonus for LI's , cant remember the exact stats,, but theres 3 types of tea
    something like 10,20, and 30% xp boost for LI's

not that easy to make because of cooldowns, so might not see them in AH ,etc, but if you have a cook ,, that might help
    I do indeed have a cook, I'd almost forgotten about those teas - pretty sure I have lots of tea leaves, too, so thanks for the reminder!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

The 100% XP Boost item incorporates LI experience in addition to Quests and Kill XP.