We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Valiant Strike - Enheartened vs Improved

I'm a little confused over these two as the Improved L77 version heals for less than the original Enheartened (pre L75) version.
    At the moment I havent bought the new skill. Any pointers much appreciated
    Thanks

It is nothing but a display bug. When you buy it you'll see that it will heal even more and with less cooldown.

Also, the 30m range instead of the old 10m range is enough reason to never ever look back.

how much better?

The old one also has 30m, so that's no different. However, before buying "invisible" healing, do you know how much it's giving?

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    The old one also has 30m, so that's no different. However, before buying "invisible" healing, do you know how much it's giving?
    The one has 10m range (at least according to tooltip, but I guess Devs could have messed it up so old one got upgraded too with RoR), the tooltip for not-improved VS states: "Effects applied to the Fellowship within 10 meters:".

The trainer shows the heal that isn't modified. You're comparing it to your heal with HoH traited.

They sure added some benefits to the old valiant strike too. I was already having a 1m cooldown when traited HoH. Even though this should only be for the lvl 77 version.

Anyway, it is an improvement, you'll heal more. Both with and without HoH. I had written down the numbers and compared them.