We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: final straw

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post
    I couldnt win any 1v1 becuase I suck so hard so im crying everything i fight is obviously OP so I can have some terrible arguement that has nothing to do with balance
    FTFY.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    one word for ya, nobrainer

one who claim he's been playing so much on creep should atleast know that freeps can easily deal alot of damage to creeps, but I guess thats too much for you.
    Someone has some serious creep goggles on.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

one word for ya, nobrainer

one who claim he's been playing so much on creep should atleast know that freeps can easily deal alot of damage to creeps, but I guess thats too much for you.
    Minis in heal mode aren't going to damage to you. They might do a lot of healing, but they can't do DPS worth anything. I mean come on, are you just looking for any possible moment to throw in a "freeps do too much dps" argument? Cause it might have merit (though we'll see once freeps get better eq) but not in a do healing rks and minis do good dps argument or not.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Someone has some serious creep goggles on.
    I've seen enough of your posts to know that you've never listened to someone else than yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    Minis in heal mode aren't going to damage to you. They might do a lot of healing, but they can't do DPS worth anything. I mean come on, are you just looking for any possible moment to throw in a "freeps do too much dps" argument? Cause it might have merit (though we'll see once freeps get better eq) but not in a do healing rks and minis do good dps argument or not.
    your name's too long and you've probably never even had a creep, so please, more freep rubbish please
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

I've seen enough of your posts to know that you've never listened to someone else than yourself.
    You're seriously going to sit there and say that a heal traited mini and healing attuned rk are doing any significant damage?
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

You're seriously going to sit there and say that a heal traited mini and healing attuned rk are doing any significant damage?
    RKs only need 1 item to give your creep a hard time while Minis can hit up to 3k without problems, though this is all from RoI, so saying they dont deal dps is wrong.

and know this: THIS IS WAY MORE THAN A WL AND A DEFILER CAN HIT AT THE BEST.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Nov 04 2012 at 06:22 PM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    FTFY.
    very funny, who are you anyways? you have no idea who i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontdazemebro View Post
    I have a rank 10 spider.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was just making sure, that's y I added the other part to not falsely accuse you of being an ezmoder. It's ur main creep/toon, so do as you wish . Personally tho, if I had a spider and it became like that, I prob wouldnt touch it, but that's just me.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Predictable responses. Creeps have always seen themselves as more skilled but the reality is their classes were never as gimped as the Creep Support Nation made them out to be. Now they've been bumped significantly and the results were beyond predictable. The basic problem is they still have numbers and will always have numbers (which was the original design intent - freeps stronger, creeps more numerous). Now they have both. The other problem is creeps have always had more than their share of too-good-to-die types that expect the fight to always come to them where they have an advantage and I have no doubt whatsoever those players will continue to play as if they're the underdogs.

I played creep predominantly over the last year or two but I have no interest in easymode so I'll be shelving my creeps for a bit and waiting to see when it's worth coming out on freepside. I have a feeling it will be a long wait.
    that is frikin spot on right there bud, im right there waiting with you. power numbers and still thinking freeps are superior is messed up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000140064/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

RKs only need 1 item to give your creep a hard time while Minis can hit up to 3k without problems, though this is all from RoI, so saying they dont deal dps is wrong.

and know this: THIS IS WAY MORE THAN A WL AND A DEFILER CAN HIT AT THE BEST.
    I bolded the important parts since you seem to have trouble understanding.

The capstone is what gives minstrels their large crits, and crit ratings, without that they do nothing.

Healing attuned rks have what, 3 damage skills?
    Last edited by Daec; Nov 04 2012 at 06:53 PM.

I bolded the important parts since you seem to have trouble understanding.

The capstone is what gives minstrels their large crits, and crit ratings, without that they do nothing.

Healing attuned rks have what, 3 damage skills?
    I doubt you even know what I refered to in the first place, but keep bolding, shows your ignorance

your name's too long and you've probably never even had a creep, so please, more freep rubbish please
    Rank 7 warg, rank 6 warg, rank 6 BA. Nothing too high ranked but my highest freep is r8 so eh and I guarantee you I am less biased about freepside than you are about creepside. Healers do not damage. End of story. They might have too much healing and damage traited minis and rks might do too much damage, but your argument is completely and utterly without merit and unsupported by any facts whatsoever.

Here's a hint in winning debates: Only make reasonable arguments you can actually support.

Rank 7 warg, rank 6 warg, rank 6 BA. Nothing too high ranked but my highest freep is r8 so eh and I guarantee you I am less biased about freepside than you are about creepside. Healers do not damage. End of story. They might have too much healing and damage traited minis and rks might do too much damage, but your argument is completely and utterly without merit and unsupported by any facts whatsoever.

Here's a hint in winning debates: Only make reasonable arguments you can actually support.
    and here is a clue to the clueless, freep healers > creep healers, learn what you're talking bout, maybe spend some more time on creep and less on the OP champion, btw warg is eassssssy so I suggest you start ranking a wl/defiler something.

I dont waste my time debating with people who wont change their mind, stop wasting my time.

and here is a clue to the clueless, freep healers > creep healers, learn what you're talking bout, maybe spend some more time on creep and less on the OP champion, btw warg is eassssssy so I suggest you start ranking a wl/defiler something.

I dont waste my time debating with people who wont change their mind, stop wasting my time.
    Your argument was never that freep healers>creep healers. Your argument was that freep healers can do good dps so stay consistent seriously. Also considering your two highest creep classes are BA and warg not sure where you get off making fun of people for ezmode lol.

Are you now wanting to discuss healing output? Because that's a much more reasonable discussion where you might actually come off sounding halfway intelligent.
    Last edited by avengingbananaslug; Nov 04 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was just making sure, that's y I added the other part to not falsely accuse you of being an ezmoder. It's ur main creep/toon, so do as you wish . Personally tho, if I had a spider and it became like that, I prob wouldnt touch it, but that's just me.
    I don't have many other options... lol. I'm not going to pay VIP or buy Rohan and play a class that only gets facerolled in solo situations, and the only two classes I have unlocked are reaver (by default of course) and spider. I only get on about 2-3 hours a week anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited by Kurru; Nov 04 2012 at 10:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Your argument was never that freep healers>creep healers. Your argument was that freep healers can do good dps so stay consistent seriously. Also considering your two highest creep classes are BA and warg not sure where you get off making fun of people for ezmode lol.

Are you now wanting to discuss healing output? Because that's a much more reasonable discussion where you might actually come off sounding halfway intelligent.
    no, if you'd actually pay attention you'd know my orginal post was about freep healers dealing way more damage than creep healers, so shush.

On my WL (rank 10) i can just about out heal an RK's dps. I win almost every 1v1 against RK's, many times without using self heals and even a few times without using shield bash. Thanks to the creep incoming healing changes if i am healing traited i can get about a 9k quitters off every 45-50 seconds.

WL is my main pvp toon. Creep is my main pvp side. This is stupid OP. It will ruin the moors, at least on smaller pop servers. I can solo better on WL (a support class) than most freeps can.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001cd146/signature.png]Chaoticevil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by witch0king View Post
    i doubt you even know what i refered to in the first place, but keep bolding, shows your ignorance
    Talk in caps lock more, it gets the point across easier.

By the way? Who is ignorant? You sir, are a bigot. You make extremely exaggerated posts about healing freep classes, and anyone who disagrees or attempts to correct you is "ignorant" in your mind. Please, stay on your server forums.
    Last edited by Dontdazemebro; Nov 05 2012 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontdazemebro View Post
    Talk in caps lock more, it gets the point across easier.

By the way? Who is ignorant? You sir, are a bigot. You make extremely exaggerated posts about healing freep classes, and anyone who disagrees or attempts to correct you is "ignorant" in your mind. Please, stay on your server forums.
    I'd comment on your personality, but would get me an infraction, bye and dont talk to me again, your ignorance is showing.

when I state that freep healers do more damage than creep healers, it really show how foolish some freeps are when they deny it. I wonder what happens when a WL and a defiler trait full dps while a RK & Mini trait full dps.... surely the creep dps would be supreme (sarcasm)
    Last edited by Witch0King; Nov 05 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteavenger View Post
    I know I'm just going to get the same old, learn to play your toon bile, but thats ok, the moors has finally been totaly messed up, creeps have been givin three times most peoples health, and massive dps, and massive evade, and massive crowd control. Creeps should, if they care anything about the game, be the first to say that this is true and too much, sooner or later the only freeps that they will be killin are super die hards and noobs. I have talked to many people who have told me that they have purchested GW2 after seeing how the moors has been ruined after this last farce. I personally have been going to the moors for over five years, even I am considering a new game. Well guess you can put down your twinkie, and hunker down in your parents basement and buffet me with your abusive putdowns, but all who are honest know that the moors is on the way out.
    Maybe the moors have gone overboard towards the creeps this time, "BUT" after years, yes years of OP freeps and rubbish updates and nerfs to creeps if we got something good, i am reaping the harvest while i can, before the rivers of tears bring the multitude of nerfs again and restore the normal order of creeps being cannon fodder once again. Make hay while you can creepies, its not going to last unfortunately.
    Last edited by Markopollo; Nov 05 2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

I have a lvl4 freep and an lvl4 creep at the moment. Regarding being OP I don't feel that much of a difference as I die equally fast on both sides (eg. a third marshall burglar is dazing me and finishing me off in seconds).

I will not argue about either side being OP but I do have one remark though. I started PvP on freep side. I was constantly begging to get a spot in a group or raid. Most of the time I was ignored by high ranking snobby marshalls and alike. I would have no problem fighting even in disadvantage if we group together and then have a decent chance to win. The problem on freep side is two fold:
    1.Not forming groups/raids as often as it would suffice
    2.Not being open enough to lower ranks joining groups/raid. This way freeps will not get enough fresh people with a decent chance to gain experience and get gear to grow stronger.
    I am sure if freeps would organize themselves more and would support their newbies, their situation would be vastly improved. The present mentality is at least as much an advantage for the opposing side as the changes of the stats.

To be honest newbies are not always received with open arms on creep side either BUT there are far more times I get a spot in groups when on my creep. I like to play both sides but the things above led me to convert to the dark side...

&&&? Tingur jumped tribes? never even heard of that tribe.

Angry

i ahvent been in pvp for several weeks now, seems i got 85 for nothing, wasted 20 bucks on energy drinks lol jk, but still it was hard work. me and many of my friends too. we could have stock piled the coms to get the new audacity, but why bother, 7 audacity before ror = -30% incoming damage, after, not even 20%, grind again for the same stat??? thats bs, sorry for the language.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000140064/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    i ahvent been in pvp for several weeks now, seems i got 85 for nothing, wasted 20 bucks on energy drinks lol jk, but still it was hard work. me and many of my friends too. we could have stock piled the coms to get the new audacity, but why bother, 7 audacity before ror = -30% incoming damage, after, not even 20%, grind again for the same stat??? thats bs, sorry for the language.
    Agreed, though I do personally think it was a little ignorant of Turbine not to give freeps a free exchange for 85 gear if they had it at 75. If crepes got full audacity for being 85, why didn't the freeps? Even if audacity isn't as useful now, it's still a reasonable question to ask.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001aff13/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast