We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: final straw

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Hahaha

Now this I agree with. One of the only things I didn't like about the RoR OP buffs...they seemed a bit over-the-top.

Have any Freeps got a chance to have the all OP buffs yet? Just curious how they work out for you guys. My server's map has been red for some time now, so I haven't gotten a chance to find out yet?
    On BW freeps managed to take the whole map blue when our only GOOD raid leader at the time had to take an urgent afk. And my god. The freep damage was insane. They blew through the trolls that were rolled quite easily. It was hella fun though. Had lots of fights at different, odd spots. Just check the BW leaderboards. Both sides made good infamy and renown .

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec_Soul View Post
    One RK: I won quickly.

Second RK: First couple fights were won, though not as quickly. The third was very close, and could have gone either way.

Guardian (OP): First fight I lost badly, rather quickly. Second fight I won convincingly, though it took a few minutes.

Gear and player skill were at work here.

Guessing it was just an open field type of fight. If your a spider/BA not-gonna-mention-defiler, a good trick to ezmode RKs is run around a tree and use like, 1 of your strong shots (for BA thats puncture target every time its up btw ) so their attunement is completely rofl'd on

Now an open fight is where their strength lies, so what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Seriously guys...stop qq(both sides) about everything

Give it a month or two till both sides are ready and then you will have feedback.
    just considering things being op without real tests its just...wrong

Id argue the logic, dont really want to waste my time forever grinding gear until im back on par

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Funny, of my mains characters, my warg was by far my most potent class for the last few months.
    your warg's OP dude

Quote Originally Posted by ksjock View Post
    I think I've head all this from you before, in a thread you started called "Moors no More".

That quote is from Oct, 2011. It came during a time when Freeps were arguably in the strongest place they have been since Book 6 SOA. You however thought it to prudent to start QQing about OP Creeps.

Should I also link your words of wisdom in a thread titled " PvP is now seriously unbalanced, Turbine please fix."? It's ironic because PvP was seriously unbalanced and funny because it was in fact the Freeps who were quite OP.

You actually made a comment saying "Reavers were too strong" last book :/

So given that you were clearly struggling to PvP and threatening to leave the game at a time when Freeps had never had it so good. I'm not surprised at all by your new claims and threats.

I hope this time you aren't as spectacularly wrong as you were 12 months ago but I am 100% sure of this; From what I've seen from some Freeps already fighting and winning easily with 4 red OP's, low audacity and &&&&ty weapons, Freeps will be farm from under powered this book.

Gramburn has it spot on; Freep side has become bloated and lazy. Turbines failures in the past have created a Freep side overflowing with "solo gods" and groups that have played sloppy PvP and still succeeded simply because, as the Dev's themselves stated, Creeps are out gunned and out healed by the Freeps.

There is some 'fat' to be trimmed from freep side now for sure. And why shouldn't there be?
    I tip my hat to this response...best non drivel yet.

Quote Originally Posted by andylarsen View Post
    I tip my hat to this response...best non drivel yet.
    Oh yeah. His SoA B6 referenced really sealed it.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteavenger View Post
    I know I'm just going to get the same old, learn to play your toon bile, but thats ok, the moors has finally been totaly messed up, creeps have been givin three times most peoples health, and massive dps, and massive evade, and massive crowd control. Creeps should, if they care anything about the game, be the first to say that this is true and too much, sooner or later the only freeps that they will be killin are super die hards and noobs. I have talked to many people who have told me that they have purchested GW2 after seeing how the moors has been ruined after this last farce. I personally have been going to the moors for over five years, even I am considering a new game. Well guess you can put down your twinkie, and hunker down in your parents basement and buffet me with your abusive putdowns, but all who are honest know that the moors is on the way out.
    10/10 Troololololol

put two 2 captains and 2 minis in your group and your group is sunddenly OP. its still about numbers like it always has been as i am sure the troll OP knows thats why he gets 10/10.

/end thread

hahahaha, great reply. +rep

I'll tell it how I see it and I'll see it when I get there, and I mean to get reasonable gear before going out there so my opinion will wait. Complaining now is just &&&&&&&&.
    Although I do have a feeling Guardians will be weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    I'm just browsing the thread out of curiosity, but this comment made me chuckle. Not sure about other servers, but the one I play on there is a "mysteriously" very large number of new spiders running around. Wonder why...
    Same with our server, funny thing is it's mostly freeps that switched and rolled those spiders...

Quote Originally Posted by ImirielOfTheNorth View Post
    I'll tell it how I see it and I'll see it when I get there, and I mean to get reasonable gear before going out there so my opinion will wait. Complaining now is just &&&&&&&&.
    Although I do have a feeling Guardians will be weaker.
    They will still be one of the easier freep classes to play. I have a rank 11 guard, almost rank 12 if I cared to get it; I havent touched it since the addition of audacity and the auto stagger gear that made us ezmode as poo (that and the fact I love my commander rank lol) This new OP stance can be easily balanced out with right mit gear, and guards will prolly be more sword and board with OP to make up for mits as well. I was lookin at my lvl 75 guard that's not even that geared out (still using old pvp gear b4 aud and outdated 75 gear) and his mits are still relatively high in OP stance, don't even have Sarchol. This was with a 2hander and sword and board. Might need to do a combo of might crafted relic and the new mit one.

I agree with your sentiment about people needing to gear first, but I think pvp will still be unbalanced as a whole, not as much to do with freeps and creeps, moreso the mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    New expac - check
    Moors update - check
    Parity seemingly addressed - check
    Freeps undergeared still thinking they can faceroll as before - check
    Countless freep QQ threads - check

Seriously, how much of the freep population is fully geared, traited, etc.? You can't faceroll now but once more of you are geared/traited/LI'ed out, you'll find that you do much better than you think. The moors have changed, just get everyone geared up and organized. Most importantly outposts play a key role in damage now, learn the lay of the land first. I do think that once the freeps are geared up, they stop whining and play the moors as they should be played it will be very different than these QQ threads claim.
    If u think this expac will be a good pvp expac tho, you got another thing coming. Like I said, either ZvP or ZvZ, but a larger scale than ever b4. Throw skill right out the window once and for all for most players, esp the new ones coming in that are gonna be influenced by this garbage to only create more zerglings. Unless u expect ppl to make pacts not to take each others' OPs and relics, but I highly doubt that knowing how most people operate in this game, they want it as ezmode as possible. The keeps will also promote zerging a lot due to the commendations and infamy/renown increase.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 30 2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

to be fair i am fairly new to pvp got rank 5 in 4 days in the moors on my hunter i really cant see there being much opness in the moors only thing i get anoyed about is how litle damage difilers take when i hit them dunno if other servers are like meneldor or not but to get freeps to group is a nightmere to meny one man bands ging out making 400 + renown dieing and going back out not worrying or caring about the weaker classes ( mainly hunter who really dosnt have a place in solo pvp with out geting a decent amount of aud ) ill openly admit i have only managed to get 5 aud so far does it stop me going in the moors and trying daily hell no if i can find people to group with i will.

(i removed name) scored a hit with Impale on Bcdaedalus for 4,244 Fire damage to Morale. < these are the sort of things that i have to laugh at with 5 aud and still being hit hard if he had crit or deved that would of 1shot me.

pvp is about having fun if u cant go out there and laugh off a death god help you on other games that have pvp call of duty mw3 on pc everytime i get a moab im acused of hacking and end up leaving the lobby pvp in the moors is alot more relaxing and enjoyable you just got to rember untill your geared you will die alot.

freeps need to group up and stay tight or they wont get very far pvp isnt about solo play you want to go out and be a 1 man arm y go play some other pvp game the moors is now group based

edit one last thing that might make moors a tiny bit more fun would be to add some timers to the keeps and ops so they cant be flipped for x amount of time after being captured would stop some of the chase the op games that go on

Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    If u think this expac will be a good pvp expac tho, you got another thing coming. Like I said, either ZvP or ZvZ, but a larger scale than ever b4. Throw skill right out the window once and for all for most players, esp the new ones coming in that are gonna be influenced by this garbage to only create more zerglings. Unless u expect ppl to make pacts not to take each others' OPs and relics, but I highly doubt that knowing how most people operate in this game, they want it as ezmode as possible. The keeps will also promote zerging a lot due to the commendations and infamy/renown increase.
    Okay let's see if I understand your responses (in bold):

this will be a terrible pvp expac - based on what facts?
    Zerging will be on a larger scale than ever before - based on what, the 3 freeps vs. 9234723984 creeps?
    Skill is no longer needed - great, nice to know that we can just emote each other and we all win
    More zerglings created - someone get a census of the moors quick! we need to get a baseline on the zergling population
    people want ezmode as much as possible - this is actually somewhat true
    keeps will promote zerging - sooooo they didn't before?

really now, let's just wait and see what happens. There clearly are a few bugs that need to be addressed like the award distance bug. Maybe tweak the numbers on what healers get for rewards but other than that, everything you're saying is pretty much already happening or speculation.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Oops, don't write long posts on an iphone. I meant to remove Book 6 bit..... I was going to refer to Book 6 MOM Hunters and the OP's high ranked Tard but decided to leave it out.

Can't be bothered to edit it now but it should have just said late in SOA :/

Anyway you must have &&&& Mini's and Wardens on Nimrodel if you think your warg was the strongest PvP toon in ROI. A half decent geared and played Mini or Warden should have wiped the floor with you and still been on 100% moral. Now if they were gimping themselves for 1v1's then obviously that doesn't speak for the true capabilities of their class.

Sure I beat some Mini's and Wardens last book too but the Minis were terrible and the Warden stripped down to only 2 armor pieces for the fight. No class in this games history has even come close to what a well played Mini or Warden could do, they were that OP.
    Last edited by ksjock; Oct 31 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

It's a 2 second induction. Absolutely useless in anything but a support role in the moors. But my LM is about where it's been for a long time now: Decent in groups or near group fights, below average in 1v1's. Any creep that cares to brand (most in my experience on our server) facerolls me otherwise I can put up a good fight. Definitely the weakest of all my classes.
    Can be traited for 1 second induction I believe.

Will tick for 400-600 (without Crits) every 4 seconds for 32 seconds and stacks 3 times on a 10 second CD.

Considering a LM should always be running SOP:R, creep brand or otherwise, with their huge AOE DPS, stacking DOT's, different CC on different DR tables, changes to induction set back and now amazing self heals. I would say they are incredibly OP right now, second only to a mini. Water lore needs a big nerf.
    Last edited by ksjock; Oct 31 2012 at 09:38 AM.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

New expac - check
    Moors update - check
    Parity seemingly addressed - check
    Freeps undergeared still thinking they can faceroll as before - check
    Countless freep QQ threads - check

Seriously, how much of the freep population is fully geared, traited, etc.? You can't faceroll now but once more of you are geared/traited/LI'ed out, you'll find that you do much better than you think. The moors have changed, just get everyone geared up and organized. Most importantly outposts play a key role in damage now, learn the lay of the land first. I do think that once the freeps are geared up, they stop whining and play the moors as they should be played it will be very different than these QQ threads claim.
    ^This.

No class in this games history has even come close to what a well played Mini or Warden could do, they were that OP.

Burgs came close, so didnt RK's for a while. Freeps have had OP/EZ mode for a long, long time. They will still have it once the relics, LI's, Audacity and gear gets sorted out. If anyone here thinks that wont be the case you are operating on hope as history bares out the proclomation. So enjoy the QQ of freeps while it lasts, I am. Soon, we will be back to a similar issue DPS and % chance to crit. I got hit with a 5k EC in the moors just 2 days ago. Morale boosts might compensate for it, I dont know yet long term but I havnt seen a creep output that type of a hit in the old or new moors.

When you have a group of people who are used to turbine making it easy for them (the PvE content isnt that complicated) and it gets a little harder threads like this will pop up. Hey, they are paying for VIP and the privlidge to go to the moors right? I would be absolutely shocked if the advantage wasnt (again) given to the paying customer. Its been that way for a long time, what they are going to make it harder for freeps for the integrity of the PvP product? LOL

Zerging will be on a larger scale than ever before - based on what, the 3 freeps vs. 9234723984 creeps?
    Skill is no longer needed - great, nice to know that we can just emote each other and we all win
    More zerglings created - someone get a census of the moors quick! we need to get a baseline on the zergling population

really now, let's just wait and see what happens. There clearly are a few bugs that need to be addressed like the award distance bug. Maybe tweak the numbers on what healers get for rewards but other than that, everything you're saying is pretty much already happening or speculation.
    lulz^

lastnight i had my first real taste of the new changes and it was alot of FUN. the sercret passages through the Delving are great...

Oops, don't write long posts on an iphone. I meant to remove Book 6 bit..... I was going to refer to Book 6 MOM Hunters and the OP's high ranked Tard but decided to leave it out.

Can't be bothered to edit it now but it should have just said late in SOA :/
    No worries, I was just being a smart@ss anyway.

Anyway you must have &&&& Mini's and Wardens on Nimrodel if you think your warg was the strongest PvP toon in ROI. A half decent geared and played Mini or Warden should have wiped the floor with you and still been on 100% moral. Now if they were gimping themselves for 1v1's then obviously that doesn't speak for the true capabilities of their class.
    I said (or at least I meant) my warg was the most effective of *my* mains for the last few months. To be more specific, between my LM, burg, reaver and warg, on warg I was most effective at solo fights. Minis were a tough fight, so were champs and wardens. Beyond that, if a player was better than me, they beat me.

Sure I beat some Mini's and Wardens last book too but the Minis were terrible and the Warden stripped down to only 2 armor pieces for the fight. No class in this games history has even come close to what a well played Mini or Warden could do, they were that OP.
    Sure, I agree for the most part (except my mini sucked which goes to show there surely is more to it than god-mode, but that's a different story). Time will tell if reavers and weavers are now the new wardens and minis as far as button mashing I win classes. I suspect, yes.

Can be traited for 1 second induction I believe.
    No one traits Healer in the moors. Trust me.

Will tick for 400-600 (without Crits) every 4 seconds for 32 seconds and stacks 3 times on a 10 second CD.
    Again, it's a 2 second CD for a cr@p HOT that doesn't even counter one of your poison dots. Even if it was a 1 second CD and someone gave up a more effective trait to slot this, do you know what creeps are doing to you while you're waiting on your 1 seconnd interruptible inductions (plus animation - we don't have an immediate skill to stop animations FYI)? They're hitting you for more damage than the heal cures.

Considering a LM should always be running SOP:R, creep brand or otherwise,
    Creep store brand = no slow = dead LM so, no, not "creep brand or not".

with their huge AOE DPS, stacking DOT's, different CC on different DR tables, changes to induction set back and now amazing self heals. I would say they are incredibly OP right now, second only to a mini. Water lore needs a big nerf.
    lawl. I think we're done here.
    Last edited by 22Acacia; Oct 31 2012 at 03:10 PM.

No one traits Healer in the moors. Trust me.
    With this skill they would(or at least there would be an obvious advantage in doing so). That's sorta the point.

Again, it's a 2 second CD for a cr@p HOT that doesn't even counter one of your poison dots. Even if it was a 1 second CD and someone gave up a more effective trait to slot this, do you know what creeps are doing to you while you're waiting on your 1 seconnd interruptible inductions (plus animation - we don't have an immediate skill to stop animations FYI)? They're hitting you for more damage than the heal cures.
    One Water-Lore HOT may not counter it(although I'd guess it's possible depending on how well geared you are), but two or three certainly would. I could easily time a 1s induction in between Creep attacks, it's hardly impossible. And I hope you have some stats to show them doing more DPS in the 2-3s of induction+animation than the entire HOT duration. Frankly I have my doubts.

And, just a suggestion, but maybe you could try stunning and then using WL immediately afterwards? Even if they pot the stun it still takes a second or two for them to react and then to recover.

Creep store brand = no slow = dead LM so, no, not "creep brand or not".
    You mean the Store brand that lasts 10 seconds? That's no time at all.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

No, this IS a terrible pvp expac. It's so terrible it shouldnt even be considered a pvp expac, but a ZvZ or ZvP one.

You are telling me that an expac that has these stupid, fluctuating buffs is good for pvp and doesnt promote zerging or unbalance at all?

Yes, based on that highly exaggerated number (ZvP) or just a lot of zerging from both sides with high amounts of ppl.

Yeah, when you are fighting a 1v1 and lose to someone due to them having a bunch of outposts buffs, then yes, skill is no longer needed, as well as skewing a big portion of raid and group fights.

When you have the keeps that have renown/inf buffs and commendation buffs, that's just gonna promote ppl grouping together, taking the keeps, then zerging whatever they find for easy points. Then the ezmoders will also take the OPs to make it as unbalanced as possible for the other side so they can zerg much easier. The OP and relic buffs have destroyed 1v1s for the most part, and new ppl won't really know what 1v1s are, and just be influenced by their zergling predecessors.

No, that's completely true for those that like to ezmode, not somewhat.

They do more than they did b4.

It never happened on this bad of a scale is what I'm saying. The moors will be so much more zergy it won't even be funny how bad it is. A few bugs?! Lol, sure, just a few, the whole "pvp" expac is bugged.

Considering u've been pvping I can presume from ur join date as long as I have, I figured you'd have more respect/knowledge for what is a good pvp and what isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralloszek1 View Post
    lulz^

lastnight i had my first real taste of the new changes and it was alot of FUN. the sercret passages through the Delving are great...
    I hope this is sarcasm.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

Stuff about LM's being weak
    I suggest you go out and fight on or against an LM then because I think they are weapons now.

Last night, on my OP spider, I had several 1v1's (not set up, I got the jump) with an LM. The start was me debuffing him while he was webbed, so I could use the ensnare later for fast venom pips. Then it was was a DPS race. Both times the fight was looking close untill he stunned/mezzed me and started to heal up.

In one of the fights I thought I had him low enough for the spiders finishing movers but this LM has a slider and I'm sure he was expecting my final 3 moves. I got the first one off and then the CC started. Even with a pot the anamination delay means water lore csn fire , even at 2 second induction. Two water lores later and his moral was going up while mine was all but gone and I had so many DOT's stacked on me he could have just sat there and watched me burn out. Wisdom wasn't used in either fight and TC doesn't reflect DOT's.

LM self heals abosultly out healed my spider DPS. If an LM wants to parse their heal data for comparision it would be nice. I have only 8 audacity so I had to wait out long CC durations and CC would have lowered my DPS potential. However in the parts of our fight that were stright DPS v's DPS it was looking close enough.

Typical freep QQ. Once you guys get your gear sorted out it will be the same old moors. OP freeps critting for 9-10k, bubbles, massive heals and even more tears. Sorry you guys can't push 3 buttons and bam dead creep anymore. Looks like it's time to finally learn how to play your class, QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ.

If anything creeps will need buffed in the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post
    I know a few that stocked up on the brands before RoR and those still last 1min.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post
    With this skill they would(or at least there would be an obvious advantage in doing so). That's sorta the point.
    It's a stupid point. Nobody is slotting Healer over Fast Loader, Dunedan Learning or The Secret of Tar, period. Those are the choices after slotting 4 red line traits for the damage bonuses.

One Water-Lore HOT may not counter it(although I'd guess it's possible depending on how well geared you are), but two or three certainly would.
    OK, next time I run into a weaver I'll ask him to stand still and not hit me for 20 seconds while I stack 3 of these (the first one almost gone at this point).

I could easily time a 1s induction in between Creep attacks, it's hardly impossible. And I hope you have some stats to show them doing more DPS in the 2-3s of induction+animation than the entire HOT duration. Frankly I have my doubts.
    lol, just mind boggling. I can do 3k on my warg easily in *1 second* using scratch and snip + eye rake. Auto attacks alone almost counter the heal from Water Lore. Claws plus a couple of auto attacks is all it would really take. The game is a DPS race. Water Lore is a joke in that situation. A LM can't outheal a creep's damage like a mini, RK or warden period. Therefore it's a losing strategy to try. The only use for water lore would be to lead with it or to follow up with it to counter bleeds. Anything else is stupid.

And, just a suggestion, but maybe you could try stunning and then using WL immediately afterwards? Even if they pot the stun it still takes a second or two for them to react and then to recover.
    Thanks for the skill setup advice, that's never occured to me in 5 and a half years.

Clearly you've never played a LM before. You can outright kill a LM in 10 seconds if he can't get distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    No, this IS a terrible pvp expac. It's so terrible it shouldnt even be considered a pvp expac, but a ZvZ or ZvP one.

You are telling me that an expac that has these stupid, fluctuating buffs is good for pvp and doesnt promote zerging or unbalance at all?

Yes, based on that highly exaggerated number (ZvP) or just a lot of zerging from both sides with high amounts of ppl.

Yeah, when you are fighting a 1v1 and lose to someone due to them having a bunch of outposts buffs, then yes, skill is no longer needed, as well as skewing a big portion of raid and group fights.

When you have the keeps that have renown/inf buffs and commendation buffs, that's just gonna promote ppl grouping together, taking the keeps, then zerging whatever they find for easy points. Then the ezmoders will also take the OPs to make it as unbalanced as possible for the other side so they can zerg much easier. The OP and relic buffs have destroyed 1v1s for the most part, and new ppl won't really know what 1v1s are, and just be influenced by their zergling predecessors.

No, that's completely true for those that like to ezmode, not somewhat.

They do more than they did b4.

It never happened on this bad of a scale is what I'm saying. The moors will be so much more zergy it won't even be funny how bad it is. A few bugs?! Lol, sure, just a few, the whole "pvp" expac is bugged.

Considering u've been pvping I can presume from ur join date as long as I have, I figured you'd have more respect/knowledge for what is a good pvp and what isn't.

I hope this is sarcasm.

LMFAO, seriously dude, on this bad of a scale? There are hardly any freeps in the moors, where's this scale you continue to rant about. Yes, I know exactly what is good and coming on the boards screaming gloom and doom like some lunatic shows no respect, knowledge or understanding of how updates affect PvP because there aren't even enough folks to play yet.

Furthermore, you're totally wrong, fluctuating buffs DO promote more small fights and introduce strategy, sure there will be a big zergball on either side, but there always is. No mechanic in the world is going to stop that. Making the OPs actually matter completely changes the way the environment is used. That is a good thing and smart players aren't going to be able to roll the map in a single zergball. They'll never go fast enough.

Here's a pro tip, when one side has the buffs, don't 1v1 them if you think they'll beat you and don't like dying. Better yet, go cap an OP with some friends then come back and melt faces. The fact that right now you're complaining of this mechanic makes me think that you got smoked on your freep and didn't like it.

People grouping together to take keeps....at this point I think you're just trolling and laughing at the same time.

Let's just calm down, put on a looser pair of shorts and what until both sides are represented in the moors. It's nowhere near as bad as you claim but on behalf of many of us here, we appreciate the chuckles.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast