We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: final straw

Quote Originally Posted by Samus1111111 View Post
    Love how people are already QQing w/o freeps being geared up and being able to break out of the GV camp...

Hint: You can't kill lvl 85 creeps on your lvl 75 freeps (at least most of you can't).
    What gear do you think there is that will make a difference?

Love how people are already QQing w/o freeps being geared up
    Indeed, the instance cluster coming soon will definitely help freeps with survivability...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

The only thing thats comical other than this thread is the fact freeps feed the creeps at GV, is the OR entrance closed off or something?

On snowy once a few smarter freeps break out at OR, we easily lose TR and just as easy ID OP and AE OP. Isen self flips as does grimwood it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    The only thing thats comical other than this thread is the fact freeps feed the creeps at GV, is the OR entrance closed off or something?
    Very comical, though nearly 16 (5x3+1) less than people complaining about red Lug GY camping, or mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Isen self flips as does grimwood it seems.
    So do TR and Lug.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by whiteavenger View Post
    I know I'm just going to get the same old, learn to play your toon bile, but thats ok, the moors has finally been totaly messed up, creeps have been givin three times most peoples health, and massive dps, and massive evade, and massive crowd control. Creeps should, if they care anything about the game, be the first to say that this is true and too much, sooner or later the only freeps that they will be killin are super die hards and noobs. I have talked to many people who have told me that they have purchested GW2 after seeing how the moors has been ruined after this last farce. I personally have been going to the moors for over five years, even I am considering a new game. Well guess you can put down your twinkie, and hunker down in your parents basement and buffet me with your abusive putdowns, but all who are honest know that the moors is on the way out.
    What's up?You can't faceroll on your mini anymore?And I guess you're pretty upset that they messed up your p2w brands too,ha?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Indeed, the instance cluster coming soon will definitely help freeps with survivability...
    How about the audacity gear that gives you -30% incoming damage? Sounds like you'd last... oh, idk, maybe 30% longer if you took 30% less damage?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

I know I'm just going to get the same old, learn to play your toon bile, but thats ok, the moors has finally been totaly messed up, creeps have been givin three times most peoples health
    since when did most freeps have less than 4.7k morale? since my spider has under 14k morale.There were guards,wardens and champs at 75 who had more morale than i can get now with max morale build unless you count think all creeps are like 30k high ranked wl's since most freeps i see have at least 9k right now.

and massive dps,
    Massive compared to pre rohan maybe but still lower than level 75 freeps unless of course u think creeps will ALWAYS have 5 ops at all times you can't really compare buffed creeps to unbuffed and ungeared freeps.

[QUOTE=whiteavenger;6498104]
    and massive evade,

with the exception of ba's with moving target up creep evade isn't any higher than freeps and if you count how much tac damage freeps have i would guess creeps on avg evade less than freeps.

and massive crowd control.
    were you even able to say that line with a straight face cuz if you honestly think creeps have massive cc you must be on some serious drugs.forget that freeps have the ability to perma cc immune ,forget the fact that creep aoe root is 3 target vs freeps being up to 10 target or that creep stuns are 1 target vs freeps having 5 target stuns creeps have massive cc since ba's have a broken trait that is giving them a chance at a knockdown every 30 secs.

Creeps should, if they care anything about the game, be the first to say that this is true and too much, sooner or later the only freeps that they will be killin are super die hards and noobs. I have talked to many people who have told me that they have purchested GW2 after seeing how the moors has been ruined after this last farce. I personally have been going to the moors for over five years, even I am considering a new game. Well guess you can put down your twinkie, and hunker down in your parents basement and buffet me with your abusive putdowns, but all who are honest know that the moors is on the way out.
    maybe you need to take off the freep goggles for a min and realize all the advantages freeps still have right now over creeps. Sure creeps seem op right now but most freeps aren't geared out yet and won't be until after the instance cluster is released along with creeps having the op+relic buffs pretty much full time right now but things for freeps now are still better than it was for creeps in early soa and even throughout isen.

I know I'm just going to get the same old, learn to play your toon bile, but thats ok, the moors has finally been totaly messed up, creeps have been givin three times most peoples health, and massive dps, and massive evade, and massive crowd control. Creeps should, if they care anything about the game, be the first to say that this is true and too much, sooner or later the only freeps that they will be killin are super die hards and noobs. I have talked to many people who have told me that they have purchested GW2 after seeing how the moors has been ruined after this last farce. I personally have been going to the moors for over five years, even I am considering a new game. Well guess you can put down your twinkie, and hunker down in your parents basement and buffet me with your abusive putdowns, but all who are honest know that the moors is on the way out.
    So the Moors are broken, now? On 11/25/11, your Minstrel was still Rank 5. In less than a year, all during Isengard expansion, you managed to get to Rank 12.

Facerolling, P2W branding and potting, roflhealing... Now that you can't do that you think the Moors are broken? Looks more like you are just butthurt that your class isn't godmode anymore.

I've had more even fights in this expansion than all of Isengard. Creeps can actually kill me atm.

How about the audacity gear that gives you -30% incoming damage?
    The instance cluster armour set does not give audacity (It may change with the upcoming one)...

Sounds like you'd last... oh, idk, maybe 30% longer if you took 30% less damage?
    ... And anyone gets at least -10% incoming damage ( -16.66% with audacity rank7). Therefore, your ultimate argument should be a 13,33% to 20% longer life. But ydk (you don't know) and we all (goggles-less) should be thankful for admitting it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all these creeps, who take so much time off this awesome action that is GV camping (and TR GY camping, courtesy of WB/Turbine), for coming here and doing a bit of freep-whiner bashing.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by ksjock View Post
    I think I've head all this from you before, in a thread you started called "Moors no More".

(...)

That quote is from Oct, 2011. It came during a time when Freeps were arguably in the strongest place they have been since Book 6 SOA. You however thought it to prudent to start QQing about OP Creeps.
    *lol*

I've read a few other threads from last year when RoI was released, well that was instructive ... a lot of complaining that Turbine made creeps overpowered, Turbine ruined the moors, soon no freep will come to the Moors anymore and blah blah blah. I've got that feeling of déjà-vu ...

I'm holding judgment on balance in the Moors in RoR until I actually play there for a bit on either my creeps or main freep, but one thing is clear to me: some people are just spoiled, have an inflated perception of how good they are and pretty silly expectations to boot (that they should do well while under-geared, outnumbered, without outposts ...).

How about the audacity gear that gives you -30% incoming damage? Sounds like you'd last... oh, idk, maybe 30% longer if you took 30% less damage?
    If you take 70% of damage, you last 42% longer actually (100/70. Just as if you had -90% incoming damage, you'd take 10% of damage and last 10 times longer, ie 1000%, not 90%).

I can sum this thread up pretty easily. Moors now take think. Freep no like think. Freep complain till no take think.

PvP is a bad jo0ke

Dear Turbine,
    You broke it.

Gwynth rank 10 hunter Glynt rank 9 burg

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    A mini could never outheal 5 good creeps pre-patch.
    i once witnessed a warden back pedal from TA door all the way into EC while spamming self heals with 8+ creeps on him the entire time.

pic is what i did afterwards

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Efol View Post
    I can sum this thread up pretty easily. Moors now take think. Freep no like think. Freep complain till no take think.
    Thumbs up, I was about to write an essay but it will never get through to those people who are used to it being easy. It's funny actually a few freeps told me they would play creep because it was easier for them. Guess it doesn't take a lot of effot to just give up and yet we still have many freeps on our server kicking &&& which makes me wonder, how come these people can do this and yet others simply will not even try and scream at turbine to FIX their problem. :O
    Last edited by Muzzard; Oct 28 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    You pontificating to people about what grasp they may or may not have is absolutely hysterical. of course you did read what you were replying too right? Understood the context etc. I had a nice insult ready, but I dont think that highly of you to warrant the effort. I think Ill slap you on ignore, I know you will be crushed.

I didnt say they could did I?

Light armored healing class in an MMO can and did run around with 5 very good creeps on them, self healing and outputting serious dps. The mini should have dropped in seconds, they didnt and still dont. I dont know if they were laughing, that I embelished but ive watched multiple "good creeps" hitting a mini on riddermark post ROI and the mini stayed up a long, long time. Unlike some on that server I dont have a dossier full with vids and pics. Others take the game very seriously, but I didnt imagine it.
    You misrepresented a class as being OP for easily feasible PvE feats by almost every class in the moors, I simply corrected that part which is why I left the rest of your quote (especially the RK comment) untouched because it was for the most part on point.
    Considering you were easily one of the worst pvmp wargs on ridder when you did play, and were equally as bad on your hunter, I already know you understand very little about pvp, which is typically why you constantly blamed your constant losing to being underpowered.

Also, if you are outputting dps of 5 creeps for a reasonable amount of time, you are outhealing them. As far as you claiming that minis can still output creep dps in this patch, I've seen a BA crit 6k with a VT on a mini, as well as myself being able to outdps healspamming minis on my warg solo pre-patch and currently, maybe you're hanging around the wrong group of creeps.
    Last edited by Priestetute; Oct 28 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    I can easily say this has been the worst pvp expansion up to date.
    ^This. I saw it coming, and to those that thought with the changes that this pvp (really ZvZ or ZvP) was gonna be good, u r morons. Not only did they manage to entirely kill solo play, but also they made it zergish as possible. Group play/raid play is gonna be so unbalanced with all these fluctuating buffs, and has already proved so. This is y I'm not playing, they finally managed to totally destroy pvp with this expac: their mission was accomplished, finally, even tho this game had the potential to be a great pvp game, and shoulda been more pvp focused, but alas... It's the LORD OF THE RINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, IT SCREAMS PVP!

Also, to the one-side, biased ppl that only play just freep or just creep, just shut up, the majority of the time, you have no idea what you're talking about. Gain both sides of perspective b4 u spew garbage; that's a lot of peoples' problem when it comes to balance, they play one side and think their side is broken and the other side is op when they are usually wrong. Try to actually get some knowledge about both sides by being on them instead of just crying. Unfortunately, it was more Turbines' fault (as usual) than the players' as to why balance has been destroyed.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 28 2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

I've been Creeping since it went F2P, and I don't Freep. Before RoR, I remember being absolutely disgusted that any Warspeech Minstrel could out-heal AND out-damage me in a 1v1 situation, 1v2, and even 1v3 settings as well. Against Champions, I had no chance after they blow all their CDs, and even if they didn't, the high-damage and good-defense nature of their class usually outdid me. It was tough out there, especially since I don't P2W. I feel that paying for higher rank-gated traits and skills scored a type of imbalance here. I like to EARN my skills through rank, and thus makes it feel like more of an accomplishment when I do rank up.

Now, I see things change. My theory is that Freeps don't like a shift from the status quo. It was one of facerolling, and generally didn't leave a whole lot of room to encounter serious challenges. Now with RoR, there are. The Ettenmoors SHOULD be a challenging place, where the Free People are supposed to group up with leadership and face a competent opposition with the tools to make it tough on them. Else, what is the Ettenmoors?

It is highly irresponsible and downright unfortunate to hear so much Freep whining this early in the game. Get your Audacity maxed, and utilize the Outposts. Even after RoR, I've seen Freep fellowships make it hard on us when intelligently organized. They got their upgrades, took OPs, and used teamwork, which made a close fight in their assault of TA possible. There will be future instances which will likely feature better jewellery. Perhaps there will be more Ettenmoors gear released in the future. Nerf Creeps now, and you risk another year of ridiculous Freep OP-ness if and when they get organized and get their LI's and gear upgraded.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Freeps toss in the towel after less than two weeks of cant-instant-kill-creeps-anymore?

When you start your new games make sure to tell how good and fair you all were at PvP, oh wait you cant cause thats a lie. freeps sickens me, they had it excellent since RoI and now that they cant be on top they whine about it every day, if you guys cant play by your own rules you shouldnt play at all.

Go play WoW or something, im sure thats around your basic skill level..

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Freeps toss in the towel after less than two weeks of cant-instant-kill-creeps-anymore?

When you start your new games make sure to tell how good and fair you all were at PvP, oh wait you cant cause thats a lie. freeps sickens me, they had it excellent since RoI and now that they cant be on top they whine about it every day, if you guys cant play by your own rules you shouldnt play at all.

Go play WoW or something, im sure thats around your basic skill level..
    i decided to play some creep side to see how much it had changed since i had played it in Pre ROI, Post ROI and now ROR. I am finding that at a low rank most creep classes can do a lot of damage to freeps (considering the amount of moral and mits they have). I do admit that wardens and minstrels are hard to kill but now all creeps have mits that dont match up with how much damage they do and moral they have. Also ive seem a few defilers out heal some solo hunters dps (at level 85 with maxed out bow and such while in SS with burn hot).

The main issue is that when ever i go in the moors the freep always have outnumber buff and its almost impossible to leave GV.

Creeps are the hardest instance freeps have ever had.

I could write an essay on this but I am too tired to bother.

I am not happy with the update, I don't like my Reaver being one of the most OP classes there are. I don't like being able to take half a rune keeper's morale in one hit (Impale with all DoTs so technically 5 hits).

But let's look on the bright side, freeps are yet to get another update which will bring changes, gear, first agers and whatnot. I am waiting until at least Update 9 to state my full opinion.

Ummm, you realize any decently experience pvper already has 7 audacty right? So, no, not 30% longer, 13.33% longer. Not even enough to counter one of the OP buffs which creeps will almost certainly hold for teh majority of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec_Soul View Post
    I've been Creeping since it went F2P, and I don't Freep.
    I will take all of your very experienced and objective opinions into account then.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Unfortunately, it was more Turbines' fault (as usual) than the players' as to why balance has been destroyed.
    Last time the LOTRO PvP was close to balance was in Book 12-14 of SoA, and thats 4 years old. Everything that came after was an absurd one-side show in favour of the freeps, with the exception of the unlimited BAs firedots episode.

Currently, all things being equals, i would say Creeps have a slight advantage on the field. But this wont last for long, thats a given.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast