We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

War-steed agility increases tactical mastery for hunters?

So on my hunter I tend to stack agility because it translates into physical mastery. It appears, however, that stacking agility on a warsteed contributes to my tactical mastery, which doesn't help my damage output at all.

Is this working as intended? Are agility based classes supposed to stack strength on their warsteeds? Somehow this doesn't seem right.

The system is different from character stats:

War-steed Strength = Physical Mastery
    War-steed Agility = Tactical Mastery
    Beastwise | Gladden | Shock and Awe

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    The system is different from character stats:

War-steed Strength = Physical Mastery
    War-steed Agility = Tactical Mastery
    I understand, I'm more curious about the design decision. Other ranged classes rely on tactical mastery, so they can stack agility all day on their mounts for the acceleration and turn rate benefits, but the hunter cannot.

By having more agility, it means you can turn tighter, and better employ movement based TACTICS against your opponent like outflanking them and such.

I do understand why it can be confusing on a hunter because one name can mean two completely different things based on the context.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Just to be clear, does the war steed stat Strength increase the physical mastery of bow skills or steed skills such as trample, etc?

If I stack Strength in traits and on the bridle does it increase the damage of my bow skills?
    I'm just a simple unfrozen caveman solo player.
    Your sophisticated raiding ways confuse and frighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by ddave View Post
    Just to be clear, does the war steed stat Strength increase the physical mastery of bow skills or steed skills such as trample, etc?

If I stack Strength in traits and on the bridle does it increase the damage of my bow skills?
    Yes. Strength increases Physical Mastery for Mounted Combat.