We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kinship Recruiting Any Members who want to Talk Alot and trade here it is!

Hello My Name is Rocketboy Or Soruof I would like to make the BEST KIN EVER!I need help Of Course....to manage A Kin takes Guts.... But I can do it Believe me Ive Learned.... Its Name Is Fellowship Of Mordor Why is it named that? well Because I love Exploring thats why Im Exsited when They Add Places(such as Rohan) Its Level 6 with olmost 40 Members Yes only 40 But HEY thats how kins Start It has a Kin Story and a Kin Enemy Thats is Correct a Kin Story And I am Acquiring a Kin House Soon So If you want to Join send a Reply if Not Then Stop Reading this and Play the game I hope I can make it good its small now but I have members and theyre on The Chanses of you being on alone are about well.... a Querter of the time but with 2 members a day You might not find yourself on Alone That Often Please Reply!

Sincerely Soruof Master

Ps My Kin's Enemy is Ring Bearers it Exsplains that in the Kin Story!

Sound's intersting. What time's and zone (GMT,EST.. ect) is reg. memeber's usually on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiboric View Post
    Sound's intersting. What time's and zone (GMT,EST.. ect) is reg. memeber's usually on?
    Around 5:00 through Bed like9:00 though 10:00 On weekends I dont know ill see this Weekend......