We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bridle Relics.

Lightbulb Bridle Relics.

To get relics for your bridle, you need to mend t4 or t8 for the really good ones. Now the best one relics are almost 10k of shards. My suggestion is that when deconstruct a Bridle that already has relics, you get t4 Bridle relics back. I am also suggesting to add a stack of t4 bridle relics to the skirmish camps like the other normal relics .
    Thanks for reading.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

I kinda agree. At high level you just don't care anymore for T1 relics, in the case of the bridles they are just unwanted weight.

My suggestion would be that when we decon a bridle, we get a bridle relic from it, level 1 of course, but wouldn't that make more sense than getting a Legendary relic from it?
    [B]Crafting - Explorer - Tailor/Forestor/Prospector - 9s Across the Board[/B]

The issue with Legendary items system is goin way beyond Bridle relics.

I think Turbine are totally messed up about what to do with relics system. The fact they put all the tier 9 WITH the Extraordinary level in one update only shows the enourmous lack of integrity in the system. The system will cry for another revamp way before we see next expantion...
    I hunt. I kill.

Warden by destiny, Hunter in the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmuar View Post
    My suggestion would be that when we decon a bridle, we get a bridle relic from it, level 1 of course, but wouldn't that make more sense than getting a Legendary relic from it?
    Only if you decon at low level. If you level up a bridle before deconning it, you should get higher level relics...just like you do with any other LI.

I suspect that the real problem here, like so many systems Turbine installs, is that this feature is incomplete. Most likely, the decon process doesn't really "know" that the item being deconned has a separate group of relics...so it just gives you what it knows about. Whether or not Turbine will finish this feature so that bridles *do* drop bridle relics is in the laps of the gods...but past history, as evidenced by numerous other half-finished features, suggests that it will be a long time...or never...before this happens.

--W. H. Heydt

Old Used Programmer

The best bridle relics are 4.9k shards and 3 specific t9 relics to combine. Took me just a few days after i completed the LI relic grind (10k shards +4 t9 relics per relic) I made 5 of those, 1 t9 gem. Then i started with 0 shards again and it took me about 3 days to get the best 3 bridle relics. So it's not that hard actually. It just seems hard, i thought it would be hard myself.

Last edited by DutchEZmoder; Oct 26 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Please forgive my ignorance...

I have by now leveled a few bridle's and deconstructed them, but when I open the window fo rmy new briddle and try to slot it with runes or what not, I get no choices at all, but if I look at my legendary items, I virtually have dozens of articles to chose from to slot them. What am I doing wrong for my bridle, is my client broken? Is there a special place you barter for them?

Any education on this will be greatly appreciated

Hugs

Sue

Deconstructing bridles gives you regular relics (lol).

You have to meld bridle relics at a relic master, or use guild recipes. There are two guild recipes. One you can barter the output for one of three teal class-specific relics that can go in ANY slot (and should go in the rune slot IMO because the melded runes are so weak) . The other (which requires Compendium IV) you can barter the output for a gold relic and goes in the crafted slot.

The shard cost of melding bridle relics is high. Have fun.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Well, I melded a few relics for my first bridle, and installed them. I made and installed a setting and a gem. But there seems to be no recipes in the menu for a rune. Anybody know how (or if) one can make runes? How about crafted relics? -- I assume there are new and different objects to make them with, but are there any recipes?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

There are runes to be melded. There are also crafted relics from your guild recipes. Check your guild leader's barter menu.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Thank you! Thank you!

I was feel;ing so sad over it...

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Deconstructing bridles gives you regular relics (lol).

You have to meld bridle relics at a relic master, or use guild recipes. There are two guild recipes. One you can barter the output for one of three teal class-specific relics that can go in ANY slot (and should go in the rune slot IMO because the melded runes are so weak) . The other (which requires Compendium IV) you can barter the output for a gold relic and goes in the crafted slot.

The shard cost of melding bridle relics is high. Have fun.
    See this what i trying to get rid off, if you decon a bridle..you should be able to get bridle relics not regular relics. :0
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???