We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Well-Supplied in Great River not working?

Ok I've been to the Nink-Hai orc camps this quests tells me to go to. It says I have to burn one of their supplies. The wiki says the supplies are in their camps. I've been through both camps and killed my way through three times and there are no such supplies. Am I missing a camp or is this quest not working?
    As soon as they idiot proof something, the others send in some slack-jawed, drooling stooge to gum up the works.

I am having the exact same problem. Sent a ticket to the GMs just now (9:06 Eastern).
    Last edited by cynicalone; Oct 25 2012 at 09:11 PM.

hm, what location of quest/orc camp? yesterday did quest simmilar to this, just was needed to get close to supply boxes (no hand icon) and then use torch on quest bar - a quest near limlight gorges npc
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000c5ec9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Milordas View Post
    hm, what location of quest/orc camp? yesterday did quest simmilar to this, just was needed to get close to supply boxes (no hand icon) and then use torch on quest bar - a quest near limlight gorges npc
    Yes, just go to that camp where those orc-commanders are, and you see there's a stack of boxes there. Go near, and click that torch icon to burn them (you see the red borders of that torch icon disappear so you can use it). I just did that quest yesterday so I remember this However, usually things like this do sparkle so you know where to go, but those boxes didn't, although I kind of remember they used to sparkle before. So maybe that is why people gets confused with this quest.

Yep, some kind soul in the game responded to me in Advice Channel and told me that the stack of boxes does not glow, nor does the delete key find it, so you just have to know where to stand and use the torch. Kind of a messed up quest.
    As soon as they idiot proof something, the others send in some slack-jawed, drooling stooge to gum up the works.

i just did this...found it by accident lol, i ran past the boxes and a message popped up "you are approaching the Nink-Hai supply store" or something like that...used the torch and turned in the quest

The map and ring indicate the boxes are at the smaller camp, but they are really at the larger camp. Kill the orc near the backpackand slip in that way, go around the tent, kill that orc and the boxed are right there.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1934 View Post
    The map and ring indicate the boxes are at the smaller camp, but they are really at the larger camp.
    That's the camp to the southwest, where you kill the three orc chieftans. The supplies are at 27.3S, 66.7W.
    Avowulf, Avodir, Avodoc, Avoin, Avorond, Avoborn, Avorin, Avogar, Avowald, Avobert
    (all in Mabo Lanc on Landroval)
    "Reality: What a gyp."--Dogbert