We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Well ok but I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to finally kicking your azz in 1v1s. And by the way, well played Guards are still OP in the Moores.
    Heh, I dont even know if the guards have to be that well played still . Auto stagger gear ftw. Ah well, sorry Gun, 1v1s are dead imo; winning or losing them doesnt really prove much to me with all the fluctuating buffs, as well as not being much sport for me now cuz of it. Who says u would kick my azz lol ?

I hear doth and a couple others are talking a lot of crud about me since I'm gone, maybe I have to come back and let them know their place .
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 31 2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Who says u would kick my azz lol ?

I hear doth and a couple others are talking a lot of crud about me since I'm gone, maybe I have to come back and let them know their place .
    I say it, datz who, beyutchhhhhhhh!! hahaha

And I'm sure they are, and do you think you can still swing the iron well enough to show anyone anything? You might be a little rusty ya know..

Oh, and if you come over, please inform Shlorty that we Creeps are OP, he didn't get the memo obviously. Oh I love to hate him...

PS: [OOC] Angrel: 'Sparkman scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Angrel for 7,540 Lightning damage to Morale. look at this pimp'

and even though Sparkman may have got the memo, he certainly isn't playing like it.. Fortunately the rest of the Freeps aren't taking his lead and staying hid in GV...
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Oct 31 2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

I say it, datz who, beyutchhhhhhhh!! hahaha

And I'm sure they are, and do you think you can still swing the iron well enough to show anyone anything? You might be a little rusty ya know..

Oh, and if you come over, please inform Shlorty that we Creeps are OP, he didn't get the memo obviously. Oh I love to hate him...

PS: [OOC] Angrel: 'Sparkman scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Angrel for 7,540 Lightning damage to Morale. look at this pimp'

and even though Sparkman may have got the memo, he certainly isn't playing like it.. Fortunately the rest of the Freeps aren't taking his lead and staying hid in GV...
    Lol, pfft, I'm pretty sure I'm not that rusty that they wouldnt be an issue . I only have to be non rusty for the good players lol.
    OP RoI Hunter Build:

Funny, as OP as they are a Champ, Minstrel & a hunter have to single out a BA while the minstrel heals the champ..

Maybe one of these days Solimli will actually get good (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Funny, as OP as they are a Champ, Minstrel & a hunter have to single out a BA while the minstrel heals the champ..

Maybe one of these days Solimli will actually get good (sarcasm)
    SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY DID IN A PVP ZONE!

A MINSTREL HEALING? HOW RIDICULOUS!

PS: Solimli is good.

Maybe one of these days Tingur will actually post something that doesn't involve crying and dying in the moors (sarcasm)
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY DIED* IN A PVP ZONE!

A MINSTREL HEALING? HOW RIDICULOUS!

PS: Solimli is good.

Maybe one of these days Tingur will actually post something that doesn't involve crying and dying in the moors (sarcasm)
    I knew you were still around, just had to check if you were active or not.
    When is SB returning to the Moors?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I knew you were still around, just had to check if you were active or not.
    When is SB returning to the Moors?
    Many have been out. Many are still leveling/gearing up though. I hope to be back out full time starting the 2nd week of December for about 3 weeks pushing for Rank 13. Right now I'm deep into my semester plus its the busy season for my business so that's occupying a lot of my time. I still have to level my guard and gear him up as well. I don't anticipate being back out til after this semester ends.

Not to mention there's not much enticement for a freep to pvp. The lvl 85 freep pvp sets are laughable, at best. Each hunter piece gained like 7 vitality. My 85 pvp gear compared to the 75 gear increases my morale by what, 210 morale? Pardon me if I have difficulty finding the motivation to make that grind for &&&& gear! Over all, the lvl 85 gear has been quite the let down thus far.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Until then, these are all premature arguments. We all know that creeps are op atm because of freeps being undergeared. That always happens in the first few weeks of a new xpac's release. So what's with all this futile talking? Complaining on how fast you die in Moors and how easily-killed creeps back at RoI can solo-kill you now won't help you. Why don't you just use the time you spend whining here to just gear up your chars? LOL... just saying the truth, people. No offense to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Many have been out. Many are still leveling/gearing up though. I hope to be back out full time starting the 2nd week of December for about 3 weeks pushing for Rank 13. Right now I'm deep into my semester plus its the busy season for my business so that's occupying a lot of my time. I still have to level my guard and gear him up as well. I don't anticipate being back out til after this semester ends.

Not to mention there's not much enticement for a freep to pvp. The lvl 85 freep pvp sets are laughable, at best. Each hunter piece gained like 7 vitality. My 85 pvp gear compared to the 75 gear increases my morale by what, 210 morale? Pardon me if I have difficulty finding the motivation to make that grind for &&&& gear! Over all, the lvl 85 gear has been quite the let down thus far.
    I havent done it as many times as you have, but I know the pain. I cant even get a tarnished symbol so GG for me...then I got to grind for months just to put some consumable scrolls on my useful for nothing LI weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darathelion_Eriagon View Post
    Until then, these are all premature arguments. We all know that creeps are op atm because of freeps being undergeared. That always happens in the first few weeks of a new xpac's release. So what's with all this futile talking? Complaining on how fast you die in Moors and how easily-killed creeps back at RoI can solo-kill you now won't help you. Why don't you just use the time you spend whining here to just gear up your chars? LOL... just saying the truth, people. No offense to anyone.
    (Oh boy!! I love these type of post)

And your here complaining about what others should or should not be doing? Shouldn't you be taking your own advice and spending this time gearing up your chars? just saying the truth, people. No offense to anyone.

Plus, I don't have a Freep to lvl up due in part to what Tig and Vic are saying in the post above and below yours and actually, the best part of this game is me getting to come and pvp on these pvp boards.. hahaha
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

I'll be out whenever I fix my comp, or get a new one. It's not a huge priority atm so it could be a while. When the day comes when I don't crash or lag (to death) expect to see the shovel.

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    I'll be out whenever I fix my comp, or get a new one. It's not a huge priority atm so it could be a while. When the day comes when I don't crash or lag (to death) expect to see the shovel.
    Well hurry the hell up... With you or Vic not being around to raz, it's pretty darn boring...

Well hurry the hell up... With you or Vic not being around to raz, it's pretty darn boring...
    Play a freep then. Being bored is a choice. Why wait for others to pick up the slack?

Play a freep then. Being bored is a choice. Why wait for others to pick up the slack?
    Mercy! Don't get your panties in a wad... What did you do, get a real life of something? If so, sukz to be you...

Level 85 freep gear is laughable. Even if the Hytbold set was usable for PvP, my 75 orthanc set is better. The new audacity sets have minimal (7-13) point increases in stats. I think it's fair to say that my rk had close to, if not the best, gear possible before RoR. So far, I've found 4 pieces of gear that were an improvement over what I already had: a wrist, ring, earring, and chisel (RK class item). All told, I gain 100 finesse, 550 mastery, and 500 morale, and lose 150 crit and a small amount of tac mit. For 10 levels worth of expansion, that's a pretty &&&&&& upgrade. The new relics, which require 85 LIs, are nice improvements, however I don't think most players have the resources or time to devote to the grind to get them. I spent 21K shards, close to 100 t5-7 fused relics, and 40 gold just to make the relics for my SA runestone, all for a 10% dps boost, if that?
    My point here is that with the gear I have, rank 4-6 creeps are a challenge if I can find them alone, and certain death if there are 2+. Higher rank creeps generally kill me, unless they're exceptionally bad. There is currently no raid, so with current endgame gear, creeps are definitely more powerful than freeps.
    Don't say wait to get geared when there is no new gear to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    Level 85 freep gear is laughable. Even if the Hytbold set was usable for PvP, my 75 orthanc set is better. The new audacity sets have minimal (7-13) point increases in stats. I think it's fair to say that my rk had close to, if not the best, gear possible before RoR. So far, I've found 4 pieces of gear that were an improvement over what I already had: a wrist, ring, earring, and chisel (RK class item). All told, I gain 100 finesse, 550 mastery, and 500 morale, and lose 150 crit and a small amount of tac mit. For 10 levels worth of expansion, that's a pretty &&&&&& upgrade. The new relics, which require 85 LIs, are nice improvements, however I don't think most players have the resources or time to devote to the grind to get them. I spent 21K shards, close to 100 t5-7 fused relics, and 40 gold just to make the relics for my SA runestone, all for a 10% dps boost, if that?
    My point here is that with the gear I have, rank 4-6 creeps are a challenge if I can find them alone, and certain death if there are 2+. Higher rank creeps generally kill me, unless they're exceptionally bad. There is currently no raid, so with current endgame gear, creeps are definitely more powerful than freeps.
    Don't say wait to get geared when there is no new gear to get.
    Maybe it is even. We're just not use to being so vulnerable with what we are so use to. All speculative for me though since I have not played much. But as RK's go it's easy to get use to nuking things.

Maybe it is even. We're just not use to being so vulnerable with what we are so use to. All speculative for me though since I have not played much. But as RK's go it's easy to get use to nuking things.
    exaclty. freeps get godmode for 5 years and all of the sudden the playing field is leveled somewhat and freep think creeps are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post
    exaclty. freeps get godmode for 5 years and all of the sudden the playing field is leveled somewhat and freep think creeps are OP.
    5 years huh? I don't think that even I can go that far. I still remember the old Blender Days when Genbo & Aeons would form up under the stairs of OR and whip everything in sight.. Those were some pretty OP times for Creeps (generally speaking).

More so then any other class 1v1...historically I found the RK "ability"/"skill" or whatever you want to call it the most gear dependent....ie if you have good gear (aka big and frequent crits...with acceptable morale) you'll do well in 1v1....even with mediocre "player skill". Its the class mechanics...shorter fights = less time for player skill to harm your performance with better gear making the fights even shorter RNG matches...I crit I win, u resist I might win....with better and better gear skewing RNG more and more in favor of the RK.

...but I'm like you Clown and hardly play anymore so it might be a brave new world (i hear healing RKs are still strong)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    Apparently you, seeing as you're posting on a pvmp forum that doesn't even pertain to your server.
    [/CENTER]

I just gave rep to Viceras... Something strange just happened...

As for this thread, I haven't read it because I am assuming it is just bickering between the three stooges.

You know what it was like 5 years ago? Your reaver was rank 1 six months ago.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Dalok, u have barely played for a month, you have no say about how it was 5 years ago. Actually 5 years ago, there were times freeps and creeps were balanced, such as book 12-14, which anyone that played during that time could agree with me and would prob want that pvp back so bad.
    OP RoI Hunter Build:

Who are you? Want balance, get rid of outpost buffs, and it will all be better.. Was on Creepside the other day... I see there was an "Outpost Patrol"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast