We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 147
  1. #26
    I believe the point here is that as of now, creeps are OP. I agree with that. Apart from the fluctuating buffs, which can make it hard to judge, creeps are still significantly more powerful than freeps. Yesterday, I 1v1ed Kerelas on my rank 4 reaver, who has no bought skills, and 7 audacity. So no Wrath, Mutilation, Thrash, Impale etc. There were also 2 OPs held by each side. It was a close fight, but I won. First off, that shouldn't be possible, no low ranked creep should be able to take a well geared and well played freep on and win in a fair fight without store bought skills. Secondly, any one skill I listed above would have changed the fight from close to a landslide victory on my part.
    My brother's rank 9 WL can beat Sparkman without having to use a single heal, just pure dps.
    Spiders with toxic carapace can just sit back and laugh as the 100% reflect kills everything for them.
    Wargs have hips and sprint on a 3 min cd.
    Defiler flies are as OP as ever, and with the new incoming healing boost they are basically impossible to kill (Inc healing applies to all creeps however, just was worth special mention here)
    So yeah, creeps are crazy OP right now, but as Vinner and others said, maybe when turbine finally releases a raid and freeps start to get better gear, the gap will close, but for now at least, have fun being OP.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    812
    It's just same cycle. Freeps were OP with RoI, creeps are OP with initial release of RoR, once instance cluster is released and folks acquire new raid toys freeps will most likely go back to OP. A lot of us hope for something resembling balance, but I think most of us know we'll never achieve true balance (mirrored classes, blah blah). So what? I look forward to long fights and keep/OP buffs changing frequently.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    so you whine about him whining about you whining ?
    I wasn't whining at all, just pointing out his ignorance and false accusations; he knows me way better than that to be sayin crud about me for who knows what reason why. I genuinely respected him over the years, but seemed he changed or is fake as well. It's amazing when I open my mouth now I get ridiculed at every turn lol, even when it's a valid point, some ppl r just stupid or can't handle what I gotta say, or both.

    He also knows I'm right about everything I said; Azareth said the same thing to him and he taught him everything he knows on champ. I think he might be butthurt that I said Reedee was > from the 3 apprentices Azareth had including him, but I was only telling the truth.

    Anyway, I just thought it was funny that a guy who is prob in the top 5-10 whiners in Gladden History (Urthona #1, Tarvin #2, then u could make a case after that) is telling me not to "whine". He is one of the last ppl to tell me about whining lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    I believe the point here is that as of now, creeps are OP. I agree with that. Apart from the fluctuating buffs, which can make it hard to judge, creeps are still significantly more powerful than freeps. Yesterday, I 1v1ed Kerelas on my rank 4 reaver, who has no bought skills, and 7 audacity. So no Wrath, Mutilation, Thrash, Impale etc. There were also 2 OPs held by each side. It was a close fight, but I won. First off, that shouldn't be possible, no low ranked creep should be able to take a well geared and well played freep on and win in a fair fight without store bought skills. Secondly, any one skill I listed above would have changed the fight from close to a landslide victory on my part.
    My brother's rank 9 WL can beat Sparkman without having to use a single heal, just pure dps.
    Spiders with toxic carapace can just sit back and laugh as the 100% reflect kills everything for them.
    Wargs have hips and sprint on a 3 min cd.
    Defiler flies are as OP as ever, and with the new incoming healing boost they are basically impossible to kill (Inc healing applies to all creeps however, just was worth special mention here)
    So yeah, creeps are crazy OP right now, but as Vinner and others said, maybe when turbine finally releases a raid and freeps start to get better gear, the gap will close, but for now at least, have fun being OP.
    Thank you for conveying my point again with simple examples for them to follow, Wink, can always count on ya, babe !

    I'd gladly play my hunter and try for a 10k morale (9.6k morale from lookin at a few pieces of gear as is), 2k agil build that I was lookin over and test its epicness, but not playing just because of the mechanics of the moors, has nothing to do with creep opness (I'd relish the challenge), and the fact no new map after 5.5 years and other bs lol. I think it's funny how "blind" ppl are about how op they are, once again, people can refer to my other posts. I have the right to say these things because 1: I'm BA, 2: died a bunch, and 3: I have a creep as well (reaver).

    As for the hunter thing, I see hunters are revolutionizing my build and goin more morale spec. I honestly think that's how you will need to go in the moors of today, with high agil and decent crit of course. Saw Viniree with 8.7k mmmmm, but he has less agil than my 75 hunt for some reason lol, but more crit. We were talking about this build b4 a while ago in RoI when I was first trying to get it, nice to see him finally gettin around to it.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 25 2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    I wasn't whining at all, just pointing out his ignorance and false accusations; he knows me way better than that to be sayin crud about me for who knows what reason why. I genuinely respected him over the years, but seemed he changed or is fake as well. It's amazing when I open my mouth now I get ridiculed at every turn lol, even when it's a valid point, some ppl r just stupid or can't handle what I gotta say, or both.

    He also knows I'm right about everything I said; Azareth said the same thing to him and he taught him everything he knows on champ. I think he might be butthurt that I said Reedee was > from the 3 apprentices Azareth had including him, but I was only telling the truth.

    Anyway, I just thought it was funny that a guy who is prob in the top 5-10 whiners in Gladden History (Urthona #1, Tarvin #2, then u could make a case after that) is telling me not to "whine". He is one of the last ppl to tell me about whining lol.



    Thank you for conveying my point again with simple examples for them to follow, Wink, can always count on ya, babe !

    I'd gladly play my hunter and try for a 10k morale (9.6k morale from lookin at a few pieces of gear as is), 2k agil build that I was lookin over and test its epicness, but not playing just because of the mechanics of the moors, has nothing to do with creep opness (I'd relish the challenge), and the fact no new map after 5.5 years and other bs lol. I think it's funny how "blind" ppl are about how op they are, once again, people can refer to my other posts. I have the right to say these things because 1: I'm BA, 2: died a bunch, and 3: I have a creep as well (reaver).

    As for the hunter thing, I see hunters are revolutionizing my build and goin more morale spec. I honestly think that's how you will need to go in the moors of today, with high agil and decent crit of course. Saw Viniree with 8.7k mmmmm, but he has less agil than my 75 hunt for some reason lol, but more crit. We were talking about this build b4 a while ago in RoI when I was first trying to get it, nice to see him finally gettin around to it.
    After all this time, don't you think it's all relative? I think it was Greens who was the first really good player I witnessed dumb down his play in order to make it more challenging. I also know and have seen you play down for the very same reason. Especially with me.

    Everyone has always known that old Gunnor/Ronnug wasn't one of the best gamers online. He's old, can't multitask, slow reflexes and even slower eye and hand coordination. It never bothered me that other's recognized this because I could always find a challenge and ways to have fun as you know.

    You know I've always admired your maturity beyond your years, even five and a half years ago when you were only like fifteen. I've always felt we were the opposite sides of the same coin. While I am like I de scribed above, you're young with razor sharp reflexes, lighting fast eye and hand coordination and multitask capable. The common thread was we both share a common play-style where dieing in a game ment little to nothing.
    Do you remember the time we were both on our Guards at TR and kept upsetting Didnthurt and crew Keep flip? We teamed up and laughed til our sides hurt. Maybe you noticed how sorry of a player I was then but you sure didn't seem to care at the time.

    You know, Sparkman is like that. I've watched some in OOC refer to him being a sorry player or stupid, but you and I know different. I don't recall ever actually speaking to Sparkman but I bet he doesn't give two hoots what others think of his skill in this game.

    Just imagine how much fun it would be if none of us were worried about who's OP or who isn't and we all simply went out and played for the fun of it.. Imagine how many came and went because they weren't like us and let those so called elitist run them off. You know they all have a right to enjoy this game, don't they?

    So after considering who's playing my freaver or any toon I play, can you really consider me OP? hahaha.. Why can't we all simply join Sparkman and dive headfirst into battle? Been there and done it and man ol man was it fun...
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    After all this time, don't you think it's all relative? I think it was Greens who was the first really good player I witnessed dumb down his play in order to make it more challenging. I also know and have seen you play down for the very same reason. Especially with me.

    Everyone has always known that old Gunnor/Ronnug wasn't one of the best gamers online. He's old, can't multitask, slow reflexes and even slower eye and hand coordination. It never bothered me that other's recognized this because I could always find a challenge and ways to have fun as you know.

    You know I've always admired your maturity beyond your years, even five and a half years ago when you were only like fifteen. I've always felt we were the opposite sides of the same coin. While I am like I de scribed above, you're young with razor sharp reflexes, lighting fast eye and hand coordination and multitask capable. The common thread was we both share a common play-style where dieing in a game ment little to nothing.
    Do you remember the time we were both on our Guards at TR and kept upsetting Didnthurt and crew Keep flip? We teamed up and laughed til our sides hurt. Maybe you noticed how sorry of a player I was then but you sure didn't seem to care at the time.

    You know, Sparkman is like that. I've watched some in OOC refer to him being a sorry player or stupid, but you and I know different. I don't recall ever actually speaking to Sparkman but I bet he doesn't give two hoots what others think of his skill in this game.

    Just imagine how much fun it would be if none of us were worried about who's OP or who isn't and we all simply went out and played for the fun of it.. Imagine how many came and went because they weren't like us and let those so called elitist run them off. You know they all have a right to enjoy this game, don't they?

    So after considering who's playing my freaver or any toon I play, can you really consider me OP? hahaha.. Why can't we all simply join Sparkman and dive headfirst into battle? Been there and done it and man ol man was it fun...
    Oh I been there, done that with deaths ya know ol buddy . You know you are a bit stronger than usual tho, at least you admit it, I just dont like when people deny their character's strength to make themselves feel more skilled. Yeah, me, Greens, Sparkman, and a few others always tried to play in the most challenged way as possible to hone our skills and have fun as well.

    Those ppl that think Spark's bad are just jealous of his skill, even if he is a rk, he gimped himself so hard that he still did well, and is still fighting his way to do well. I remember when he used to beat ppl at lvl 60-64 when others were 65 in SoM. He pretty much revolutionized the rk 1v1 style in the moors, and doesnt get anywhere near the credit he deserves. Yeah, he honestly just laughs about those people that says he aren't skilled (like Dalok) because they prolly more times than not, aren't very good. He was pretty much playing the whole RoI expac without the greatest of gear as well, and still did exceptionally well.

    Btw, he did say he nerfed himself a couple fights to give you a chance, but he was going all-out most of the fights, Gun . And yeah, it was always good to annoy Glee, esp in recent times.

    Appreciate the kind words Gun, you still the same ol crazy koot I come to love; least you havent changed (besides playing creep and taking on that persona) unlike most of the ppl that used to be good ppl that I don't care to list. Always was an honor going into battle with ya! Just because I'm speaking my mind more and against people that don't agree with me or falsely accuse me, doesnt mean I aint the same , still the same ol goofy gung-ho wild man in the moors!
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 25 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Whining? Who the hell is whining? I'm not u or Tarvin my friend lol. I havent seen u play consistently in ages; how do you think you have any idea what you're talking about? The last time I saw u was on ur wl a couple months b4 this expac, and I assume u werent playing much and dont have aud on reaver so you really can't make any judgement on the current situation. Watch Slashed and Raizo, they will show u how "easily" they are getting "blown up". The moors are the most imbalanced they ever been, but of course when creeps get a major buff, of course you of all people think everything is fine. I even stated in my posts that we shouldn't be so quick to judge creep's strength due to freeps not having all their gear, so idk how that can be translated into as whining. My posts weren't directed at creep opness, it was about the moors as a whole and mechanics. I don't even play anymore, so idc, I was just giving my and others' non qqing thoughts on the matter.

    Anyway, I'm surprised you didnt go back to ur champ at 75 when they got op again like u did ur reaver in book 7 moria on when they got op and you couldnt easy mode on ur champ like you could in book 6 moria, dont talk to me about whining. Four bleeds, impale, and dev strike LOL. I have a reaver too you know, I'm not blind to their newly-acquired strength. I admit and realize when a class is op or not unlike you, then I try to play something that actually takes skill and do well on it.

    Like I stated in my previous posts in a non whining manner, just gotta wait and see if when the freeps get gear they will be in better shape, which I think they may be.
    Let me help you out..
    - I played my champ from day 1, during this time I never had a creep
    - once I decided to stop playing my champ, due to pure boredom of QQing from fail freeps (not because he was underpowerd), I then made my reaver. Since then I have played him and not once switched sides when there was a question regarding updates and OPvsNot.
    - there was one period of time, maybe 2-3 weeks that I played my champ after one book update, where the only reason I played him was to hit rank 11 before the xpac. During this time, all I did was camp a rez
    - after rank 11 on my champion, I stayed on my reaver through thick and thin, just as I did since I made him

    That being said, get your &&&& straight!

    Regarding OP creep, this is always the case when freeps dont have the 'mash my keyboard and win' button. Even all this time, while I was away, and even before I left, freeps ruled the moors, but still there was QQ when they lost fight.
    The reason freeps constantly lose is because they dont know how to play. There is only a handful of freeps on this server that have some idea of what theyre doing, and when theyre out and playing as a group, they wipe the floor with any creep group.

    Fail less plz.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Let me help you out..
    - I played my champ from day 1, during this time I never had a creep
    - once I decided to stop playing my champ, due to pure boredom of QQing from fail freeps (not because he was underpowerd), I then made my reaver. Since then I have played him and not once switched sides when there was a question regarding updates and OPvsNot.
    - there was one period of time, maybe 2-3 weeks that I played my champ after one book update, where the only reason I played him was to hit rank 11 before the xpac. During this time, all I did was camp a rez
    - after rank 11 on my champion, I stayed on my reaver through thick and thin, just as I did since I made him

    That being said, get your &&&& straight!

    Regarding OP creep, this is always the case when freeps dont have the 'mash my keyboard and win' button. Even all this time, while I was away, and even before I left, freeps ruled the moors, but still there was QQ when they lost fight.
    The reason freeps constantly lose is because they dont know how to play. There is only a handful of freeps on this server that have some idea of what theyre doing, and when theyre out and playing as a group, they wipe the floor with any creep group.

    Fail less plz.
    I find it pretty hilarious that you "coincidentally" went to reaver in book 7 when they got op, and you left champ during that time when they weren't op after book 6. Keep telling urself that it was cuz of freep qqness, even tho u were apart of that a la going to ur reaver. I'm just saying the intial reason you switched from champ to reaver is because ur champ took skill to play and reaver didn't in book 7, then I guess you grew accustomed it and didnt wanna fail on champ again and be upstaged by Luckystrike and everyone else. Like I said tho, where were u in RoI when reavers were nerfed to hell? I thought you played it through thick and thin?

    My poo is straight dawg! Azareth and Urthona know this is what you did as well.

    I'm just saying don't think creeps aren't op when you have no idea what you're talking about due to ur limited experience back, and don't call me a whiner when u are one of the biggest whiners I know in this game. I think you forget who you are talking to, you started it son . I don't know why you would say I was whining when you know exactly how I am in game. I don't what your deal is now, guess you got banged up the buttox a bit too hard when you left, and wanted to make it personal, so be it.

    I have a creep too and know when they are op and not op, it's not hard. Just look what other ppl said. In this current situation, they are, and a lot of ppl said that. If you actually cared to read my post, you would see there was no whining and I was saying if freeps geared up, maybe they would get better suited up to fight back.

    Yes, I fail a lot, it's not like I used to beat ur reaver in book 7 on guard when I got geared(a non op class then) when you popped dying rage and against the odds a majority of times :P, as well as many other failures of urs I could include. As the great Urthona once said, "GG noob".
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 25 2012 at 08:45 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    I find it pretty hilarious that you "coincidentally" went to reaver in book 7 when they got op, and you left champ during that time when they weren't op after book 6. Keep telling urself that it was cuz of freep qqness, even tho u were apart of that a la going to ur reaver. I'm just saying the intial reason you switched from champ to reaver is because ur champ took skill to play and reaver didn't in book 7, then I guess you grew accustomed it and didnt wanna fail on champ again and be upstaged by Luckystrike and everyone else. Like I said tho, where were u in RoI when reavers were nerfed to hell? I thought you played it through thick and thin?

    My poo is straight dawg! Azareth and Urthona know this is what you did as well.

    I'm just saying don't think creeps aren't op when you have no idea what you're talking about due to ur limited experience back, and don't call me a whiner when u are one of the biggest whiners I know in this game. I think you forget who you are talking to, you started it son . I don't know why you would say I was whining when you know exactly how I am in game. I don't what your deal is now, guess you got banged up the buttox a bit too hard when you left, and wanted to make it personal, so be it.

    I have a creep too and know when they are op and not op, it's not hard. Just look what other ppl said. In this current situation, they are, and a lot of ppl said that. If you actually cared to read my post, you would see there was no whining and I was saying if freeps geared up, maybe they would get better suited up to fight back.

    Yes, I fail a lot, it's not like I used to beat ur reaver in book 7 on guard when I got geared(a non op class then) when you popped dying rage and against the odds a majority of times :P, as well as many other failures of urs I could include. As the great Urthona once said, "GG noob".
    Its really a shame, if you knew me at all you'd know id never run to any OP side. But think what you want.

    BTW. i think im entitled to use my skills if youre using yours.. if you know what i mean..

    nice catching up, ill make sure to check back in 1month when freeps QQ the devs to death to get easymode back.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Its really a shame, if you knew me at all you'd know id never run to any OP side. But think what you want.

    BTW. i think im entitled to use my skills if youre using yours.. if you know what i mean..

    nice catching up, ill make sure to check back in 1month when freeps QQ the devs to death to get easymode back.
    LOL, but I know you all too well, look what I said and what you did. I thought you knew me too, yet u accused me of whining when you know I don't and know exactly how I was in game.

    Btw, good reavers didnt need to pop dying rage and against the odds against a guard that didnt use one cd .

    You too, I won't be here to harass you tho since I'm not playing, nice job falsely judging (dont no y since I thought ya knew me) me for no reason, guess you changed too. Guess you been away too long and changed for the worse, for shame Mariuss, for shame, or maybe transfering made u noob/change.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    LOL, but I know you all too well, look what I said and what you did. I thought you knew me too, yet u accused me of whining when you know I don't and know exactly how I was in game.

    Btw, good reavers didnt need to pop dying rage and against the odds against a guard that didnt use one cd .

    You too, I won't be here to harass you tho since I'm not playing, nice job falsely judging (dont no y since I thought ya knew me) me for no reason, guess you changed too. Guess you been away too long and changed for the worse, for shame Mariuss, for shame, or maybe transferring made u noob/change.
    Well because you don't know me, I transferred because I'm a noob and I couldn't handle the skill the Gladden freeps were putting out, not to mention I had to go somewhere where I can get easy infamy. I'm not harassing you, just seems that there's a new thread everyday about creeps being OP, and you seem to be leading them all. With all that being said, ive become and even bigger deuche because its been 1-1.5yrs and its still the same QQing.

    For the record, I only use DR or Against the odds in the following situations;
    - being zerged and need at least one kill
    - 2v1
    - 1v1 where the freeps are CD happy
    - or in your instance if you use pledge, and depending on the scenario WH

    also, if i remember correctly thats when guards did get a boost and it was actually a challange fighting you, but some skills where not needed. But who am I to say what you can and cant use? Then we'd be able to start a whole new thread about what skills can and cannot be used in 1v1s.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Well because you don't know me, I transferred because I'm a noob and I couldn't handle the skill the Gladden freeps were putting out, not to mention I had to go somewhere where I can get easy infamy. I'm not harassing you, just seems that there's a new thread everyday about creeps being OP, and you seem to be leading them all. With all that being said, ive become and even bigger deuche because its been 1-1.5yrs and its still the same QQing.

    For the record, I only use DR or Against the odds in the following situations;
    - being zerged and need at least one kill
    - 2v1
    - 1v1 where the freeps are CD happy
    - or in your instance if you use pledge, and depending on the scenario WH

    also, if i remember correctly thats when guards did get a boost and it was actually a challange fighting you, but some skills where not needed. But who am I to say what you can and cant use? Then we'd be able to start a whole new thread about what skills can and cannot be used in 1v1s.
    Ya know guys, it was 5 yrs ago and a lot of water has gone under the bridge. Vin has gone from 15 to a 20 yr old man and I'm sure you've changed alot too Mariuss..
    I hope your not still the kid I remember from back then.. Not a bad kid but one who acted like a kid. I remember Mariuss camping at GV and hitting every newb that came to the Moors with a Spar challenge and then boasting in OOC while making fun of those who were less skilled.

    I also remember your Reaver, when Reavers really were OP and 1v1 events were first popular.. I recall you grouped and getting buffs stacked from one of your budz while you owned most you faced. I recall you using every skill available along with those buffs. Funny how we remember things differently huh?

    but surely you and Vin recognize that that was a long time ago for two young men your ages, while if wasn't so long for an old fart like me. If I can call it water under the bridge, surely you can to?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Well because you don't know me, I transferred because I'm a noob and I couldn't handle the skill the Gladden freeps were putting out, not to mention I had to go somewhere where I can get easy infamy. I'm not harassing you, just seems that there's a new thread everyday about creeps being OP, and you seem to be leading them all. With all that being said, ive become and even bigger deuche because its been 1-1.5yrs and its still the same QQing.

    For the record, I only use DR or Against the odds in the following situations;
    - being zerged and need at least one kill
    - 2v1
    - 1v1 where the freeps are CD happy
    - or in your instance if you use pledge, and depending on the scenario WH

    also, if i remember correctly thats when guards did get a boost and it was actually a challange fighting you, but some skills where not needed. But who am I to say what you can and cant use? Then we'd be able to start a whole new thread about what skills can and cannot be used in 1v1s.
    Ummm, good reavers could beat good guards in book 7 without cds I'm pretty sure. I never popped cds ever vs you or anyone else, so for you to make that accusation when we've 1v1ed plenty is just asinine, yet you still used against the odds and dying rage and lost. I have screenies if you try to deny this claim. I'll bring them up if u want. I remember you didnt even wanna 1v1 me after a while because you couldn't beat me without ur cds so hmmmm.

    LOL, what threads did I lead about creeps being op and whine about them? I'm pretty sure Gunnor made this thread. Are you daft? Like I said, you know I have a reaver, right? Plz, show me these threads/posts where I whined about creeps being op, cuz I havent seen any. I can recall many threads of you and Tarvin having whiny orgasms with each other, I would bring them up, but they are most likely all closed.

    I honestly think Urthona has become more logical than you with all this garbage u r spewing lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Ya know guys, it was 5 yrs ago and a lot of water has gone under the bridge. Vin has gone from 15 to a 20 yr old man and I'm sure you've changed alot too Mariuss..
    I hope your not still the kid I remember from back then.. Not a bad kid but one who acted like a kid. I remember Mariuss camping at GV and hitting every newb that came to the Moors with a Spar challenge and then boasting in OOC while making fun of those who were less skilled.

    I also remember your Reaver, when Reavers really were OP and 1v1 events were first popular.. I recall you grouped and getting buffs stacked from one of your budz while you owned most you faced. I recall you using every skill available along with those buffs. Funny how we remember things differently huh?

    but surely you and Vin recognize that that was a long time ago for two young men your ages, while if wasn't so long for an old fart like me. If I can call it water under the bridge, surely you can to?
    Actually 19 Gun, turning 20 later this year tho. I simply was just defending myself when he is making ridiculous accusations of me whining about creeps being op.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 25 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Ummm, good reavers could beat good guards in book 7 without cds I'm pretty sure. I never popped cds ever vs you or anyone else, so for you to make that accusation when we've 1v1ed plenty is just asinine, yet you still used against the odds and dying rage and lost. I have screenies if you try to deny this claim. I'll bring them up if u want. I remember you didnt even wanna 1v1 me after a while because you couldn't beat me without ur cds so hmmmm.

    LOL, what threads did I lead about creeps being op and whine about them? I'm pretty sure Gunnor made this thread. Are you daft? Like I said, you know I have a reaver, right? Plz, show me these threads/posts where I whined about creeps being op, cuz I havent seen any. I can recall many threads of you and Tarvin having whiny orgasms with each other, I would bring them up, but they are most likely all closed.

    I honestly think Urthona has become more logical than you with all this garbage u r spewing lol.



    Actually 19 Gun, turning 20 later this year tho. I simply was just defending myself when he is making ridiculous accusations of me whining about creeps being op.
    - dont deny using my skill
    - im allowed to use w/e i want
    - dont care what you think of me using my skills
    - you still used your skills and i stick to my point as to when and why i used mine
    - youre taking this way to personally and are way too emotional
    - i 1v1d all the time and both won and lost, never ever claimed i was unbeatable. I lost to you and plenty of other who i didnt think I can lose to, but I can just say freeps were OP like you are not claiming creeps are..
    - my disputes with tarvin were not so much about whining rather me being a a$$ and trying to provoke him and his uber logic even more
    - post any screenies you want, couldnt be bothered by them

    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    - dont deny using my skill
    - im allowed to use w/e i want
    - dont care what you think of me using my skills
    - you still used your skills and i stick to my point as to when and why i used mine
    - youre taking this way to personally and are way too emotional
    - i 1v1d all the time and both won and lost, never ever claimed i was unbeatable. I lost to you and plenty of other who i didnt think I can lose to, but I can just say freeps were OP like you are not claiming creeps are..
    - my disputes with tarvin were not so much about whining rather me being a a$$ and trying to provoke him and his uber logic even more
    - post any screenies you want, couldnt be bothered by them

    Lol, freeps weren't op in book 7 moria, ur mentally deficient if u think that. You played prob one of the most op creep classes at the time prob 2nd to defiler 1v1 at the time and still did terrible. You both had awful logic. I'm not taking it personal at all, I just like harrasing u and loving ur irrational bs that you are so convinced of is true. I dont rage like u used to lol.

    But since you insisted ...
    Bada bing!
    Bada boom!

    Knew those would be nice to use one day, be nice to have had fraps tho.

    No first age then either, woulda been nice to have, but good times baby! Notice how I burned no cds, and in the one screenie, u have "Nazgrel is defeated", which implies u more than likely popped dying rage and I remember that fight pretty well. Me popping no cds vs a reaver that uses AtO and dying rage didnt make me op, just made u bad that I was still able to win. Dont spew bs about u only using those cds against ppl that used cds, because we both know you are lying.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 25 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,735
    So...It's official...Vinner hates Mariuss.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    I don't think I called anyone stupid and that certainly wasn't my intention. Do you think Debuff is stupid?
    I don't mean anyone personally. I just mean freeps always being "noobs/ezmoders". It's not a paradigm. It's just lack of people taking action for it. Not many want to. Better to point than to be pointed at, right? (Back to my old argument, lol)
    Last edited by the_blah; Oct 26 2012 at 07:51 AM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    Lol, freeps weren't op in book 7 moria, ur mentally deficient if u think that. You played prob one of the most op creep classes at the time prob 2nd to defiler 1v1 at the time and still did terrible. You both had awful logic. I'm not taking it personal at all, I just like harrasing u and loving ur irrational bs that you are so convinced of is true. I dont rage like u used to lol.

    But since you insisted ...
    Bada bing!
    Bada boom!

    Knew those would be nice to use one day, be nice to have had fraps tho.

    No first age then either, woulda been nice to have, but good times baby! Notice how I burned no cds, and in the one screenie, u have "Nazgrel is defeated", which implies u more than likely popped dying rage and I remember that fight pretty well. Me popping no cds vs a reaver that uses AtO and dying rage didnt make me op, just made u bad that I was still able to win. Dont spew bs about u only using those cds against ppl that used cds, because we both know you are lying.
    Did you just post two screenies of me dead by your side? Im so confused.. was I not allowed to die in a 1v1?
    Maybe you should read my previous post again. When did I claim I never lost to you? When did I claim I didnt use the skills I wanted ? Your photos show absolutely nothing, nor do they prove I used DR or AtO, these are only accusations and your pathetic assumptions. There are other ways you can achieve that same message, and its something that I used to do on a regular basis. As I said before, anyone who actually knows me and has grouped with me would know, but I dont need to justify jack &&&& to you.

    Also, there was a time, proly months leading into where you and I 1v1d and I started to lose, that you were just a horrible little player. So horrible that you had to use both pledges/wh's and still not even come close to beating me. But I can only assume that wasnt your lack of skill, rather how OP creeps, and especially reavers were at that time.

    I get the drift here, youve become and emotional wreck and cannot help yourself but QQ that creeps are always OP. How about you come to the conclusion that PVP is no longer meant for solo play and understand that you have to group and play as a team in order to succeed. You cant blame creeps being op for you failing to play a class, or multiple classes that you so claim youre so experienced at.

    BTW , are you on your period?
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rezz Circle
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    So...It's official...Vinner hates Mariuss.
    who dosen't vinner hate?

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rezz Circle
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    BTW , are you on your period?
    yes, yes she is.

  20. #45
    It is the same ole thing whenever there is an expac or changes in the moors. The balance is never right. Remember when MoM came out? It was funny watching swift bow 1 shot creeps. What sucks is we are probably a couple of months away still from decent fights. I would agree that high level (and it sounds like even low level creeps) creeps with max audacity are OP right now, at least in a 1v1 setting. Once the freeps get better geared, hopefully things will even out a bit. Also, the buff idea is just bad, at least for Gladden. It may work for high populated servers like E where there are always groups out fighting but not for Gladden.

    I'm frustrated too. I have been away from the game for 1.5 years and was really looking forward to some PvP again. I had enough TP to get my creeps back on gladden too. All my creeps need this stupid audacity stuff but I can't get enough comms to do it without farming every quest everyday (which isn't logical considering quests give between 10-20 comms).
    Last edited by shark1979; Oct 26 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    .
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    So...It's official...Vinner hates Mariuss.
    I don't hate him. I dont hate anyone in this game, that's stupid, I strongly disdain ppl in this game, but not hate lol. It's dumb to hate someone over a game, but this game does prove how many idiots are out here, which Mariuss is one of those. He just accused of me of a buncha bs, so I defended myself, and called him out on his bs. Real curious as to why because we were cool with each other b4, but I guess all the people that I thought I was cool with/liked me/respected me just feel like turning against me. Idc, I like this me against the world mentality, it's not like they can beat me if I didnt want them to .

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Did you just post two screenies of me dead by your side? Im so confused.. was I not allowed to die in a 1v1?
    Maybe you should read my previous post again. When did I claim I never lost to you? When did I claim I didnt use the skills I wanted ? Your photos show absolutely nothing, nor do they prove I used DR or AtO, these are only accusations and your pathetic assumptions. There are other ways you can achieve that same message, and its something that I used to do on a regular basis. As I said before, anyone who actually knows me and has grouped with me would know, but I dont need to justify jack &&&& to you.

    Also, there was a time, proly months leading into where you and I 1v1d and I started to lose, that you were just a horrible little player. So horrible that you had to use both pledges/wh's and still not even come close to beating me. But I can only assume that wasnt your lack of skill, rather how OP creeps, and especially reavers were at that time.

    I get the drift here, youve become and emotional wreck and cannot help yourself but QQ that creeps are always OP. How about you come to the conclusion that PVP is no longer meant for solo play and understand that you have to group and play as a team in order to succeed. You cant blame creeps being op for you failing to play a class, or multiple classes that you so claim youre so experienced at.

    BTW , are you on your period?
    Oh please, we both know you and Tarvin share a menstrual cycle . The first one does prove you used DR; why would you deny someone you "respected" a kb in a 1v1, esp since it was close (only due to those skills obviously). You didnt use them all the time, but when I got better geared, you used them much more frequently, when you still 1v1ed me anyway until realizing you didnt have a chance.

    I could say the same thing about you saying I was "whining" about creeps being op, which if you know me I don't, but I guess you forgotten how I am after all this time. Like I said tho, I wish I had fraps, but the first screenie at least proves you did DR on me, as a reaver dies from and receives a kbless death message. You just gotta trust my great long-term memory .

    Did you read my post or do you remember that I possess a rank 9 reaver, and that I'm actually capable of doing well on it without AtO and DR in a 1v1 when I wasn't op :P? I don't think you did. Keep using ur infallable logic that I've been whining about creeps being op, cuz I haven't. If you can find any posts about this, then link them, cuz I guarantee you there aren't any.

    I must have been pretty experienced at my classes when I used to own ur champ and reaver on a regular basis when you were op and I wasn't, but I guess you "forgot" about that. Sorry your champ will never amount to Azareth. I just left the game, I didnt qq like you have been all through the years. Don't reflect ur personal problems on me. I just said the mechanics of this game are the worst they ever been, and like I said if you read my OTHER POSTS (capsed so you can understand), you would see I was talking about freeps balancing out if they got geared, I wasn't crying about creeps being op at all. Time will tell, and I just presumed a couple classes on creepside may still be op even with freep gearing was all I was saying.

    Lol, ummmm, I never used pledge/wh on you when we 1v1ed? Last time I used those cooldowns in a 1v1 on ppl was in early book 12, and shortly after when I learned, I stopped using them since I got better, and I never 1v1ed you during that time, prolly later in book 12 and onward, and that was on my reaver vs. ur champ because you didnt start ur reaver till later. You are more deluded than you were b4, you're getting on that Urthona level even rofl. You know I'm the most respectful 1v1er that you ever fought, or out there even, so don't say that crud lol. I do remember fighting you without gear and no to the king and that's was the rare times you used to beat me in book 7 moria, but that really didnt prove anything since once I got on a better level cuz of gear with you, I was able to beat you with ease. More lying from you to protect how bad of a reaver you were. Where are your screenies of you beating me with cooldowns or any proof for that matter? Oh yeah... You admitted reavers were op in book 7 anyway (got ya and when you started playing it more btw). I remember u burning cds like dire need on me on ur champ against my rank 6 BoFless reaver in book 6 when you were op and u still barely won or even lost lol. Like I said tho, fraps would be nice to have.

    Btw, I heard the Meneldorians threw you around like a rag doll lol. I even tried defending your skill and saying how bad Ukrush was in comparison to you cuz he lost 2v1 to that guard Willobeast, but now I'm starting to believe them lol. Good to know the facts as I do unlike you saying I don't.

    I know the moors aren't made for solo play and you need to group up more, esp now, I was just stating the mechanics will make things more unbalanced than ever, and if you think they won't, then god help you; you've been away too long to really have any say, honestly.

    I just enjoy goading a response outta you, I'm having more fun than I am playing this awful game, WHICH I AM NOT PLAYING (capsed so you can understand). I havent had a good forum battle in a while (even tho most of the time it's just a forum massacre for the opposition, such as now, ask Tingur about that). For someone that doesn't care about what I have to say, you sure are responding an awful lot.



    Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post
    yes, yes she is.
    If I were a girl, there's no way in hell I go out with ur stupid ace lol.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 26 2012 at 07:30 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Meneldor
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimphore View Post
    I don't hate him. I dont hate anyone in this game, that's stupid, I strongly disdain ppl in this game, but not hate lol. It's dumb to hate someone over a game, but this game does prove how many idiots are out here, which Mariuss is one of those. He just accused of me of a buncha bs, so I defended myself, and called him out on his bs. Real curious as to why because we were cool with each other b4, but I guess all the people that I thought I was cool with/liked me/respected me just feel like turning against me. Idc, I like this me against the world mentality, it's not like they can beat me if I didnt want them to .



    Oh please, we both know you and Tarvin share a menstrual cycle . The first one does prove you used DR; why would you deny someone you "respected" a kb in a 1v1, esp since it was close (only due to those skills obviously). You didnt use them all the time, but when I got better geared, you used them much more frequently, when you still 1v1ed me anyway until realizing you didnt have a chance.

    I could say the same thing about you saying I was "whining" about creeps being op, which if you know me I don't, but I guess you forgotten how I am after all this time. Like I said tho, I wish I had fraps, but the first screenie at least proves you did DR on me, as a reaver dies from and receives a kbless death message. You just gotta trust my great long-term memory .

    Did you read my post or do you remember that I possess a rank 9 reaver, and that I'm actually capable of doing well on it without AtO and DR in a 1v1 when I wasn't op :P? I don't think you did. Keep using ur infallable logic that I've been whining about creeps being op, cuz I haven't. If you can find any posts about this, then link them, cuz I guarantee you there aren't any.

    I must have been pretty experienced at my classes when I used to own ur champ and reaver on a regular basis when you were op and I wasn't, but I guess you "forgot" about that. Sorry your champ will never amount to Azareth. I just left the game, I didnt qq like you have been all through the years. Don't reflect ur personal problems on me. I just said the mechanics of this game are the worst they ever been, and like I said if you read my OTHER POSTS (capsed so you can understand), you would see I was talking about freeps balancing out if they got geared, I wasn't crying about creeps being op at all. Time will tell, and I just presumed a couple classes on creepside may still be op even with freep gearing was all I was saying.

    Lol, ummmm, I never used pledge/wh on you when we 1v1ed? Last time I used those cooldowns in a 1v1 on ppl was in early book 12, and shortly after when I learned, I stopped using them since I got better, and I never 1v1ed you during that time, prolly later in book 12 and onward, and that was on my reaver vs. ur champ because you didnt start ur reaver till later. You are more deluded than you were b4, you're getting on that Urthona level even rofl. You know I'm the most respectful 1v1er that you ever fought, or out there even, so don't say that crud lol. I do remember fighting you without gear and no to the king and that's was the rare times you used to beat me in book 7 moria, but that really didnt prove anything since once I got on a better level cuz of gear with you, I was able to beat you with ease. More lying from you to protect how bad of a reaver you were. Where are your screenies of you beating me with cooldowns or any proof for that matter? Oh yeah... You admitted reavers were op in book 7 anyway (got ya and when you started playing it more btw). I remember u burning cds like dire need on me on ur champ against my rank 6 BoFless reaver in book 6 when you were op and u still barely won or even lost lol. Like I said tho, fraps would be nice to have.

    Btw, I heard the Meneldorians threw you around like a rag doll lol. I even tried defending your skill and saying how bad Ukrush was in comparison to you cuz he lost 2v1 to that guard Willobeast, but now I'm starting to believe them lol. Good to know the facts as I do unlike you saying I don't.

    I know the moors aren't made for solo play and you need to group up more, esp now, I was just stating the mechanics will make things more unbalanced than ever, and if you think they won't, then god help you; you've been away too long to really have any say, honestly.

    I just enjoy goading a response outta you, I'm having more fun than I am playing this awful game, WHICH I AM NOT PLAYING (capsed so you can understand). I havent had a good forum battle in a while (even tho most of the time it's just a forum massacre for the opposition, such as now, ask Tingur about that). For someone that doesn't care about what I have to say, you sure are responding an awful lot.





    If I were a girl, there's no way in hell I go out with ur stupid ace lol.

    I really dont know why i continue to respond, its actually frustrating having to read your BS, but im doing it anyway. So ill make this my last post regarding your constant rant.

    - dont hate you or disrespect you, if you really want the truth, my PS: stop whining was more of a joke (in all honesty), but you kinda lost it, so I went along with it..
    - tarvin and I dont share anything, i think hes special in his own way, and just how I entertained and went on pointless rants with him, Im doing the same with you..
    - I dont know what world youre living in and why you think youre so amazing, but you were only beating me for a short period of time, and to my recollection it was gear that helped but it was shortly after a patch, where freeps were buffed.. BTW whatever you write back to this will proly enfore how youre awesome and dont have to be OP to win, so this can basically go on forever
    - i dont need AtO or DR to win, I use em as i please. I personally dont care if you or anyone else judge me as to why and when. I still stick to my point that I dont use em in 1v1s unless forced to do so due to certain circumstances.. you can make of this what you want.
    - Id like to point out again, for the longest time that you sucked, hence all the random running into creeps to die, who then got bored of killing you. Also, not sure how you can classify that as respect, but Id take it more like pathetic so leave him be..
    - youre not that great on your reaver
    - i dont know why you think im a bad reaver, I can guarantee im far better than you
    - yes freeps are and were op, so there were lots of times, even on other servers, where I couldnt even get close to beating someone in a 1v1, and to further prove my point, when i fought ppl and i smoked em, i fought those same ones after patches and i couldnt do &&&&. That was probably my lack of skill at the time, because i became worse over time.
    - dont recall many times where youre reaver beat my champ, but w/e
    - i dont take screenies because i dont care enough to, its not a competition, nor do I have the time to orgainze them by book releases, years, or however you did it. Let alone care enough to look for photos that I may have taken to post them and prove a point.. Again, dont really care
    - azareth is and always has been a better champ than me, not sure what you were trying to do with that point, but ok
    - i made my rvr in SoA, not Moria
    - i fought willobeast plenty of times, and the first several fights he beat the &&&& out of me, but afterwards not so much. Also, I have no idea when you tried defending me on meneldor?? not really sure what they threw around either, i barely played on that server. BTW ukrush is just a special reaver, like yourself.
    - i think youre in denial and focus your time way too much on LOTRO, need a new hobby, maybe a BF will be energy better used?
    - not sure if i mention before, you fail alot.. and im a better reaver than you are and ever will be.
    - lastly I will agree that your memory about me (and probably everyone else) serves you better than mine does.. its alot easier to remember everything in the detail that you remember, about the hundreds of ppl, than they can remember specifically about themselves.


    nice chatting with ya!! take care.
    Last edited by Mariuss; Oct 26 2012 at 08:27 PM.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    I really dont know why i continue to respond, its actually frustrating having to read your BS, but im doing it anyway. So ill make this my last post regarding your constant rant.

    - dont hate you or disrespect you, if you really want the truth, my PS: stop whining was more of a joke (in all honesty), but you kinda lost it, so I went along with it..
    - tarvin and I dont share anything, i think hes special in his own way, and just how I entertained and went on pointless rants with him, Im doing the same with you..
    - I dont know what world youre living in and why you think youre so amazing, but you were only beating me for a short period of time, and to my recollection it was gear that helped but it was shortly after a patch, where freeps were buffed.. BTW whatever you write back to this will proly enfore how youre awesome and dont have to be OP to win, so this can basically go on forever
    - i dont need AtO or DR to win, I use em as i please. I personally dont care if you or anyone else judge me as to why and when. I still stick to my point that I dont use em in 1v1s unless forced to do so due to certain circumstances.. you can make of this what you want.
    - Id like to point out again, for the longest time that you sucked, hence all the random running into creeps to die, who then got bored of killing you. Also, not sure how you can classify that as respect, but Id take it more like pathetic so leave him be..
    - youre not that great on your reaver
    - i dont know why you think im a bad reaver, I can guarantee im far better than you
    - yes freeps are and were op, so there were lots of times, even on other servers, where I couldnt even get close to beating someone in a 1v1, and to further prove my point, when i fought ppl and i smoked em, i fought those same ones after patches and i couldnt do &&&&. That was probably my lack of skill at the time, because i became worse over time.
    - dont recall many times where youre reaver beat my champ, but w/e
    - i dont take screenies because i dont care enough to, its not a competition, nor do I have the time to orgainze them by book releases, years, or however you did it. Let alone care enough to look for photos that I may have taken to post them and prove a point.. Again, dont really care
    - azareth is and always has been a better champ than me, not sure what you were trying to do with that point, but ok
    - i made my rvr in SoA, not Moria
    - i fought willobeast plenty of times, and the first several fights he beat the &&&& out of me, but afterwards not so much. Also, I have no idea when you tried defending me on meneldor?? not really sure what they threw around either, i barely played on that server. BTW ukrush is just a special reaver, like yourself.
    - i think youre in denial and focus your time way too much on LOTRO, need a new hobby, maybe a BF will be energy better used?
    - not sure if i mention before, you fail alot.. and im a better reaver than you are and ever will be.
    - lastly I will agree that your memory about me (and probably everyone else) serves you better than mine does.. its alot easier to remember everything in the detail that you remember, about the hundreds of ppl, than they can remember specifically about themselves.


    nice chatting with ya!! take care.
    I'll play the - game, maybe that way you'll actually be able to comprehend what I'm typing since you ur brain is not much larger than Urthona's, and that's a compliment.

    -It's not really a joke when you add ... at the end. That implies seriousness, and it's hard to tell if someone is joking when there is no "jk" or "lol" or even a smiley face given the context of the convo and ur lunatic, erratic behavior in the past, I was unable to tell if it was a joke or not. I don't hate you either, and you don't have to like someone to respect them, I appreciated the 1v1s regardless.
    - If it's so "pointless", y would u entertain it? I'm the one being entertained by ur butthurtness honestly. Don't lie tho, ur lovers!
    - Mariuss, I'm gonna be honest with you, you were one of the worst reavers I fought. For a high rank, you did absolutely awful. If I had your rank on reaver, as well as others I know, we woulda did much better. I guarantee you that many ppl think I'm > on any toon, esp reaver. As for freeps being buffed when we fought, ummm, book 7 you stated was when reavers were op, and I needed the gear to compete with an op, yet not good, reaver like urself, so I got it, and owned u. It wasn't for a short period of time.
    - So y did u need the cds on my guard when I popped no cds and you were overpowered? I had no trouble beating guards on my reaver then and didn't need those skills, nor did I have them anyway.
    -So dying=sucking? You sound like Seredir with stars meaning ur good lol. I died because I wasn't a coward like you, thus me gaining respect. I didn't need to have my own personal wls in the SotW raids. I still killed ppl inside of raids by myself. I didn't ask to be allowed to roam free and live, ppl did it out of respect. I would have let u live in
    - Glad you admitted it, the more u ranked, the worse u got. You shoulda improved much. You admitted reavers were op in book 7, so what's your excuse there?
    - Many times actually, did I need a screenie for that too? Azareth was ur master so yes, he was better.
    - Actually, they were conveniently in my photobucket. I only have like 100 in there, used to have 1000s to document my 1v1s just for a hobby when I was playing and to forgo the Thugglife incident lol. Lost those on my old comp, prob had way more. I know you made ur reaver in SoA, but u really started playing him when they got op in book 7. Never remember u playing him when champs were op in book 6.
    - Idk Ukrush seemed pretty bad and u as well, it would be close. I wouldn't be surprised if u both got 2v1ed by Willo. I defended u in the monster play forums a while back. They posted a video of the 2v1, and was saying how Gladden reavers>Meneldor reavers cuz of their failure, I regret defending you now.
    -I wish I had an awesome boyfriend like ur precious Tarvin! I'm not playing lotro anymore btw. Maybe you should play more to get better? How I am in denial when I had proof unlike you who is making up garbage lol?
    - Then don't make up bs. Your irrationality knows no bounds.

    I'll miss owning you Mariuss, but least I got to own u once more on these here forums ! Look back at ur other posts, it makes you look like a hypocrite. You say u didnt use AtO and DR in a 1v1 against me, yet u say u don't deny using those skills against me 1v1 lol.
    Last edited by Grimphore; Oct 26 2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Error 404: Not Found
    Posts
    87
    I think it's too early for freeps to say that creeps are op. Most freeps in the Moors don't have full audacity gear and the current endgame armour and jewels yet. I think it will be more reasonable to say that creeps are op when you freeps have completed the aud gear and the endgame gear. Only that time you can do the full potential of your class and only that time you can say whether creeps are op or not. Just saying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Darathelion_Eriagon View Post
    I think it's too early for freeps to say that creeps are op. Most freeps in the Moors don't have full audacity gear and the current endgame armour and jewels yet. I think it will be more reasonable to say that creeps are op when you freeps have completed the aud gear and the endgame gear. Only that time you can do the full potential of your class and only that time you can say whether creeps are op or not. Just saying.
    ^^ This.

    Creeps would always say freeps were OP, yet those freeps they pointed at were usually top notch geared freeps, getting armor/jewelry from raids. I always thought they had a right to be OP over r6s and such, it makes sense. That way, the higher ranked creeps would compete with the higher geared freeps. Freeps would improve by PvEing and creeps would improve by PvPing. Does this system ACTUALLY work though? No, barely so. Time spent gearing up a toon doesn't directly correlate with "powa".

    Now, lower ranks have been boosted to compete with those end game freeps. I won't argue my frustration with that narrow minded kind of thinking, but it does tell me one thing: freeps are gonna get EATEN UP til a new instance pack comes out with raid gear. Skirm raid jewelry definitely won't cut it -- the few skraid pieces that actually improve upon a t2 orthanc jewelry piece do not really give all that much of an improvement.

    Freeps were not OP in RoI until kins were beating t2 orthancs.

    Similarly, freeps will not stand a chance against creeps in RoR until kin's are beating t5 Helm's Deep (lawl).

    Turbine created this xpack's PvP with the endgame in mind, not the Oct-Dec months. Therein lies the problem. Creeps do not have a chance to improve as freeps do, so you either make em balanced at the start of the xpack (RoI), balanced towards the end (RoR), or you balance creepside as freepside improves simultaneously, which is something turbine fails to comprehend.
    Last edited by Bond007; Oct 27 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload