We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Directionality problems back post RoR?

GHMS played it's first concert since RoR last night and I was noticing huge cut-outs based on rotation of my character as well as some with movement around the band. Was it just my ears, or have those directional issues resurfaced?
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

We were playing the other day and one of our band members noticed the same thing, but the rest of us were unaffected. I wonder if it's a random single client bug?
    [center]"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart." - Marcus Aelius Aurelius [/center]

3. We've encountered similar anomalies since the RoR release: some band members in a raid can hear some of the other musicians, but not necessarily all of them; audience members can hear some songs but not others, despite same relative distance.
    Byrcha of Landroval, officer of the Lonely Mountain Band

Ah.. didn't mention that. Lyonardo wasn't able to hear two of our band members and had to re-log to fix it. Interesting.
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]