We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Item Advancement Tracker Loses Items

Has anyone noticed that if they are tracking Legendary Items in the Advancement Tracker, that sometimes when they log in, a few of the ones you had been tracking are now not being tracked? I usually track all my LIs, especially when leveling, so I have all 8 up in numerical order. But every now and then when I log in, one or more will no longer be in the tracker and I'll have to readd it. It doesn't happen every time, and I feel it once happened when I went to reforge an item.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior? I /bug'ed it in game, but I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing it, to maybe figure out why it does it or how to prevent it from happening.

Legendary Item Advancement Tracker Loses All Items

Since the last update, I've been having this happen all of the time, for all items, for all characters. It is kind of frustrating having to refill the tracker every time I log on. Please fix!
    Last edited by Ardias2; Mar 17 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Same here, I have no clue what happened, but all tracked LI's lose tracking when relogging.

Same here

Yeah getting it with all weapons on all alts too. Not happy but at least I am not the only one experiencing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Yeti View Post
    Yeah getting it with all weapons on all alts too. Not happy but at least I am not the only one experiencing this.
    Happened with 10.1, I think. Hopefully the hotfix today will take care of this problem.

Still happening?

In Update 10.0.2 Release Notes it mentions: "Fixed a bug where sometimes your LI Tracking field would get cleared out between sessions." So I thought this bug was gone, but I noticed the other day that it seemed to have happened again. It's hard to test because it doesn't always happen and I can't always tell if it's bugged or if I just forgot to add something. Now that I noticed it I'll start watching more closely.

Anyone else still experiencing the bug where items added to your LI Tracking Window fall off and must be readded when you log back into the character?

Quote Originally Posted by Stever1388 View Post
    In Update 10.0.2 Release Notes it mentions: "Fixed a bug where sometimes your LI Tracking field would get cleared out between sessions." So I thought this bug was gone, but I noticed the other day that it seemed to have happened again. It's hard to test because it doesn't always happen and I can't always tell if it's bugged or if I just forgot to add something. Now that I noticed it I'll start watching more closely.

Anyone else still experiencing the bug where items added to your LI Tracking Window fall off and must be readded when you log back into the character?
    Yes, happened yesterday (May 12th) on my hunter - the middle of three tracked LI's went AWOL. Hunter had three tracked LIs, re-logged to my LM (with two tracked LIs), later logged back in to my Hunter to find only two LIs tracked.