We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

The New Legendary Item Guide For RoR Is Here...! Bridles Included!

IT'S DONE!

You can find the new guide at the old guide here
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Legendary_Items_Guide

Or you can click the Forge-master title under my name.

I will also be adding 3 more guides separately to accompany this guide, because well frankly it's just got way too much as it it. So I will be adding the following guides separately. Please keep in mind that these 3 guides are still a work in progress, as I am leveling a character to cap specifically for information on these guides:

Legendary Items Barter Guide: This guide will be chock full of information on where to barter for all things related to LIs.

Legendary Title Guide: A list of all the LI Titles and where/how they are acquired. Please keep in mind that I am actually leveling up a character and going thru each zone and doing all the quests, so this is a work in progress until my Hunter hits level 85.

IXP Repeatable Quest Guide: A list of all the repeatable quests that you can get IXP from.
    Last edited by Pyroburn; Oct 31 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Igie/Aridel/Dorimor/Arrion/Rivver/Aridon/Serenety/Leeloominai/Ultraviolet[COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

Very nice work, always a handy bookmark. Looking forward to your other guides!

By the way, it's spelled "Bridle", not "Bridal"
    Last edited by Beastnas; Oct 23 2012 at 02:25 AM.
    Beastwise | Gladden | Shock and Awe

Nice work One remark though:

Legendary Bridals are acquired for the most part the same way you acquire Legendary Items in general. There are no barter vendors in the game as of this writing, so you are basically left to the loot and crafted options.
    Like with all other LIs, a Relic-Master can meld a bridle for you. Lvl75 bridle costs about 500 shards and I personally melded quite a few bridles already in order to get the legacies I like. I believe this method deserves to be mentioned.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    Nice work One remark though:

Like with all other LIs, a Relic-Master can meld a bridle for you. Lvl75 bridle costs about 500 shards and I personally melded quite a few bridles already in order to get the legacies I like. I believe this method deserves to be mentioned.
    Yea I was still working on the Bridle part, but I had been hashing at it all day. I'll be adding the rest of what I have.

Basically most of my time was spent deconstructing and leveling up bridles to varify all the legacies (call me crazy, I just like to double check, and sometimes I even screw that up). I have not been thru the whole melding system yet (which I forgot to put in the guide :\) due to just the sheer scope of rebuilding a guide that had not been really updated since 2010 (it had a few minor edits, but nothing major)...
    Igie/Aridel/Dorimor/Arrion/Rivver/Aridon/Serenety/Leeloominai/Ultraviolet[COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    Very nice work, always a handy bookmark. Looking forward to your other guides!

By the way, it's spelled "Bridle", not "Bridal"
    Yea I realized that after I posted it, the guide I need to fix
    [/COLOR]

Crafting 3rd age lvl85 legendary doesnt require tarnished crest, just mats and legendary fragments.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000016e17/signature.png]Aenald[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Crafting 3rd age lvl85 legendary doesnt require tarnished crest, just mats and legendary fragments.
    Yea I had that part written out on assumption, I just forgot to edit it back out.. Thanks for pointing it out.
    [/COLOR]

Is the relics section completed or still a work in progress? I thought there were lvl85 relics as well?
    [color=#33FFFF]Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up.[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    There is no point in crafting any level 85 anything because they messed up the game balance when they made the level 86 3rd age stuff it ends up being to time better than I 1st age level 85 so unless they fix the game balance for everything crafted 86 and up all the level 85 stuff is pretty much junk so the good part is nobody need to make any 1st age stuff for level 85 just make or pick up a 3rd age trove level 86 or higher and it will blow away all the level 85 and down for any crafted items no matter the what age it is. Too bad we can't craft level 86 2nd agers because they would be equal to a level 95 1st age stuff or even better. The bad part is now you have to use 86 and up 3rd age stuff and I don't like have to use any 3rd age stuff for anything other than leveling to make legacies. when I stated to compare stats on the level 86 and up stuff and seen how overpowered the 3rd agers where I was shocked they really screwed the pouch on this one so it basically make the the 85th level symbols of the eldar king not needed whatsoever now is that a kick in the pants or what and they just keep firing folks here for their profit WB has messed this game up so bad they should fire themselves if Tolkien could see what they have done his work they never would have got that contract renewal and before you call me crazy compare the stats on everything from 85 to 86 instead of one level it looks more like 10 levels really check it out my wife just had to scrap her 1st age level 85 stuff for level 86 the cool part is now we can use weapons that cost 500 silver and scrap all the stuff you just made for 500+ gold not bad now everyone can do a tier 1 level 86 skirmish solo it and and in now few hour have all the best stuff in the game for the next 10 levels this is the new no grind version of lotro I really feel bad for all those folks that payed like 800 gold for the 85th level symbols LOL
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter