We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The New Legendary Item Guide For RoR Is Here...! Bridles Included!

IT'S DONE!

You can find the new guide at the old guide here
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Legendary_Items_Guide

Or you can click the Forge-master title under my name.

I will also be adding 3 more guides separately to accompany this guide, because well frankly it's just got way too much as it it. So I will be adding the following guides separately. Please keep in mind that these 3 guides are still a work in progress, as I am leveling a character to cap specifically for information on these guides:

Legendary Items Barter Guide: This guide will be chock full of information on where to barter for all things related to LIs.

Legendary Title Guide: A list of all the LI Titles and where/how they are acquired. Please keep in mind that I am actually leveling up a character and going thru each zone and doing all the quests, so this is a work in progress until my Hunter hits level 85.

IXP Repeatable Quest Guide: A list of all the repeatable quests that you can get IXP from.
    Last edited by Pyroburn; Oct 31 2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Igie/Aridel/Dorimor/Arrion/Rivver/Aridon/Serenety/Leeloominai/Ultraviolet[COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

Very nice work, always a handy bookmark. Looking forward to your other guides!

By the way, it's spelled "Bridle", not "Bridal"
    Last edited by Beastnas; Oct 23 2012 at 01:25 AM.
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe
    Currently playing on Gladden, formerly Brandywine.

Nice work One remark though:

Legendary Bridals are acquired for the most part the same way you acquire Legendary Items in general. There are no barter vendors in the game as of this writing, so you are basically left to the loot and crafted options.
    Like with all other LIs, a Relic-Master can meld a bridle for you. Lvl75 bridle costs about 500 shards and I personally melded quite a few bridles already in order to get the legacies I like. I believe this method deserves to be mentioned.
    Ishtarien - Captain 105
    Ishtarel - HNT 105 / Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Lunasa - MNS 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship - [EN] Eldar -> [EN] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    Very nice work, always a handy bookmark. Looking forward to your other guides!

By the way, it's spelled "Bridle", not "Bridal"
    Yea I realized that after I posted it, the guide I need to fix
    Igie/Aridel/Dorimor/Arrion/Rivver/Aridon/Serenety/Leeloominai/Ultraviolet[COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    Nice work One remark though:

Like with all other LIs, a Relic-Master can meld a bridle for you. Lvl75 bridle costs about 500 shards and I personally melded quite a few bridles already in order to get the legacies I like. I believe this method deserves to be mentioned.
    Yea I was still working on the Bridle part, but I had been hashing at it all day. I'll be adding the rest of what I have.

Basically most of my time was spent deconstructing and leveling up bridles to varify all the legacies (call me crazy, I just like to double check, and sometimes I even screw that up). I have not been thru the whole melding system yet (which I forgot to put in the guide :\) due to just the sheer scope of rebuilding a guide that had not been really updated since 2010 (it had a few minor edits, but nothing major)...
    [/COLOR]

Crafting 3rd age lvl85 legendary doesnt require tarnished crest, just mats and legendary fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Crafting 3rd age lvl85 legendary doesnt require tarnished crest, just mats and legendary fragments.
    Yea I had that part written out on assumption, I just forgot to edit it back out.. Thanks for pointing it out.
    [/COLOR]

Is the relics section completed or still a work in progress? I thought there were lvl85 relics as well?

Oh and I have a suggestion. Could you eliminate the empty lines in the table a little bit? I like being able to see more on the screen. How about if you reduce the size of the font in which the specific relics required for melding are written, which in turn would made it possible to shrink individual rows? I like to see as much as possible on one page.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Walrus View Post
    Is the relics section completed or still a work in progress? I thought there were lvl85 relics as well?
    I believe that there are, but my wife is holding me up getting to 85, as she insists I level my main with her and you cannot see them till level 85... /sigh

There are drop Bridle relics as well, hopefully I either get some, or someone would be kind enough to let me know if they are the same as the crafted/melded, and if not, what they are (name/stat/etc). I also still have to enter the table for the bridle relics as well.

As for the other suggestion, I'll see what I can do. I made the tables x800 pixels, I could set the cell padding to 1 and that would just make a single pixel line on it. I have a full HD screen, so I was working off what I have..
    [/COLOR]

Oh and I have a suggestion. Could you eliminate the empty lines in the table a little bit? I like being able to see more on the screen. How about if you reduce the size of the font in which the specific relics required for melding are written, which in turn would made it possible to shrink individual rows? I like to see as much as possible on one page.
    OK, take a look and see if that is better for you. I really can't shrink it down much more I don't think...
    [/COLOR]

The Title Guide is partially up. Please keep in mind I am working on them as fast as I can. I leveled up a Hunter and am doing all the quests in each zone and cataloging the information as I go as to make sure I don't miss anything along the way.
    [/COLOR]

Perhaps contact a blue name here on forums to correct the 'bridal' in title to 'bridle'.

I search for 'bridle', not for wedding accessories =) Hard work, shame to let it waste for a small detail like spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburn View Post
    OK, take a look and see if that is better for you. I really can't shrink it down much more I don't think...
    Oh this is a misunderstanding I meant vertically not horizontally I thought it would be much more readable if every second line wasn't an empty one :P
    Try going to previous cell width but with the above

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Perhaps contact a blue name here on forums to correct the 'bridal' in title to 'bridle'.

I search for 'bridle', not for wedding accessories =) Hard work, shame to let it waste for a small detail like spelling
    I did... Also tried to get the sticky switched out... I love being ignored :\
    [/COLOR]

Oh this is a misunderstanding I meant vertically not horizontally I thought it would be much more readable if every second line wasn't an empty one :P
    Try going to previous cell width but with the above
    OK, try now...
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburn View Post
    OK, try now...
    Almost there
    Keep individual row for each relic though :P There is probably nothing wrong with making the cells a little wider, considering most people have monitors with at least 1680 horizontal resolution. I don't want to bug you with pointless cosmetics too much, though

Almost there
    Keep individual row for each relic though :P There is probably nothing wrong with making the cells a little wider, considering most people have monitors with at least 1680 horizontal resolution. I don't want to bug you with pointless cosmetics too much, though
    Well that is about the best I can get... Can't go wider then 900px or it goes outside the format for the whole page itself...
    [/COLOR]

Well, this looks pretty good

Are you planning to add bridle relics as well? I mean, the special ones. I heard there are several kinds of crafted ones, and some that drop from warbands etc.

Are you planning to add bridle relics as well? I mean, the special ones. I heard there are several kinds of crafted ones, and some that drop from warbands etc.
    Yup.. Just actually have to get them... or have someone nice enough to post the ones from the warbands if they are different then any of the crafted/melded ones.
    [/COLOR]

Nice Job. On the section with weapon Major & Minor Legacies, you are missing the Class Title for Rune Keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by JeauxLOTR View Post
    Nice Job. On the section with weapon Major & Minor Legacies, you are missing the Class Title for Rune Keeper.
    Which one specifically am I missing on the list? It was basically just a copy from the original list from the original guide with just a few minor revisions. From looking at the list, the only thing I can see missing is heal rating from the class item, but I did not include any of the class item generic legacies (i.e. heal rating, tac damage, DPS, Inc Heal, etc)..
    [/COLOR]

I would really like to see a more detailed description of what the items actually do. For example: The starlit crystal enhances legacies. HOW? Does it simply increase the tier level? On ALL of the legacies? Does it raise the legacies stats by a percentage? How does it enhance the legacies?

There are many legacies for different classes that I still do not understand what they do and therefore avoid putting points into them when there are others I understand and actually help me. But if I understood all of them better I might find some that are more useful to me.

But as is typical in this game everything has a rather vague description.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranoel_Dragon View Post
    For example: The starlit crystal enhances legacies. HOW? Does it simply increase the tier level? On ALL of the legacies? Does it raise the legacies stats by a percentage? How does it enhance the legacies?
    Basically, it turns your lvl 85 LI into lvl 86 one, so rating-based legacies increase a little bit, stat bonuses get a little bit higher and damage for weapons goes up.
    Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast