We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Housing Ideas

Housing Ideas

I would love to see a crafting area and stables in the housing communities. What else would everyone like to see?
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

I have high hopes for a stable for my Kin House. I think the Chicken Coop and Cave Claw set the precedent for active yard decorations. A stable for the "enormous" yard slot can't be far off.

There is no way they are making it usable though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000160bc4/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I hate the new Edit Signature functionality

I've posted more than a few times that I'd love to see crafting areas in the neighborhoods, but it's usually been shot down with the response that Turb doesn't want to take away any population from the cities. /sigh

I really do believe that crafting in the housing neighborhoods would revitalize them. But probably after housing foreclosures are instituted, but that's another issue.
    [COLOR="#6666ff"][FONT=Century Gothic]To many people, free will is a license to rebel not against what is unjust or hard in life but against what is best for them and true.[/FONT][/COLOR]