We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New EC

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post
    And, I ain't gonna lie. I've been playing GW2 pvp, and it is better atm.
    Yes it is isn't it, quite fun
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

And, I ain't gonna lie. I've been playing GW2 pvp, and it is better atm.
    You're just like that troll, Spidey, you just hate LOTRO!!!11!!!1111 Oh wait, nvm.

So to all you haters, here's someone that is more or less impartial saying what I've been saying for months.

Personally, IMHO GW2 has superior PvP than every era of LOTRO PvP, except maybe the time before MoM.

I also agree with your statements Izo about the current state of LOTRO, which server are you on btw?

Unfortunately, my main rig is down and will soon be sent in for warranty repair and my old rig won't play GW2 for more than 2 minutes at a time. So guess who's back for a few weeks? Don't even know if I'll PvP at all, may just quest on my Freeps.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I hear everyone rolls a defiler these days.

In honor of all the new defilers, enjoy!

Bigslick

Here's some insight as the whether or not GW2 is right for you!

Do you like losing your pants in pvp? roll a girl char and find out xD

Does multiple battles and trying to run around everywhere to help out keep you busy ina fun way?

Sure you should be levelling in pve first before jumping into pve, but suddenly notice your a few levels higher every week or so make your day?

And I still disagree about this, but its pretty relaxing, having 10 skill bars and the option to "retrait" 5 of them before battles is nice, and being an elementalist i could switch to earth/air/fire/water (tank, crits/cc, pure dmg, healz) mid battle and to avoid bad CD's on my Ultimate

eh its an alright game to relax on, im more competetive than that though, so back to Starcraft 2 and Lotro pve somewhat

edit: Also dont choose Kaineng I DONT KNOW WHY I FOLLOWED SPIDEY THERE but we're get Devonian'ed the &&&& out of us... its like getting zerged in a game where its much harder to zerg, but they can still Dev fairly well
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Nov 10 2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Tarnished Coast Spidey. Enough kinnies to run 5mans and other things. It's been a fun off-game til lotro raiding picks back up.

Damn Toq. Still can't believe you farmed. And, it does matter.

* <- That lasts forever.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Damn Toq. Still can't believe you farmed. And, it does matter.

* <- That lasts forever.

Yeah Izo, nobody is perfect and farming for audacity with new expansions is my flaw, between the grinds with everything else, I actually enjoy getting something done easy for a change.

[I don't have a picture for it, but farming the great gb75 instance while under leveled after your kinmates clear it for you]

[Farming School for the 3rd marks after your kin cleared it for you]

Glass houses < Stones.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4