We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Rapid Remount free sample

There is no such item to be found in the store.
    What is this coupon really supposed to get us a free sample of?
    Can you please explain and or fix the store offer?

The Rapid Remount item is a consumable that lets you "instantly" mount a warsteed. The store shows a minimum level of 75, so you'll have to be logged into a level 75+ character to see it.

I presume this item allows warsteeds to be mounted while in combat and without an interruptible induction, but that's just a guess.

It's a consumable for rapid remount of a war-steed so I assume you'll actually need to have a war-steed for it to show in the store, just as a pre-legendary item character can't view anything related to LIs in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutoxin View Post
    I assume you'll actually need to have a war-steed for it to show in the store
    It's actually a straight-up minimum level requirement (75+). I was able to use the coupon and get the item on a level 75 character who hasn't been to Rohan yet.

I got it just fine earlier. The item is actually called Writ of Remount when it goes in your inventory, and as others have said, if you don't have a war steed it may not be available to you yet. But the item is there, and the coupon works fine.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][B][I][COLOR=YellowGreen][U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000028da/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [I][COLOR=YellowGreen]Elendilmir[/COLOR] - Palanwyn ~ Figgy ~ Eochael ~ Lamath ~ Bobble ~ Poppet ~ Rachie
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Eldar[/COLOR] - Figgi ~ Figglez
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Co-creator of [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/www.thefatlute.com"]The Fat Lute[/URL][/COLOR][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Yeah found out it was for war steeds or 75+ level.
    Must say the communication is not clear from turbine even for the store ads.
    Rapid mount would apply to any mount to eliminate the induction.
    Would have been nice if the Add specified for War Steeds rather then wasting
    time for many searching for it when they can not use it yet.

For all the other items on sale, that sale page lists what levels they're for. It would be nice if that information was added for the free sample item as well. This certainly isn't the first time I've seen issues with people trying to find the free item on characters who can't get it yet.

Thumbs up thnx for info

Opinions/suggestions aside, thanks for the info supplied in this thread.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/temp%20pix/lotro_fishingsig_zps0fda4196.jpg[/IMG]
    Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by NickStern View Post
    Yeah found out it was for war steeds or 75+ level.
    Must say the communication is not clear from turbine even for the store ads.
    Rapid mount would apply to any mount to eliminate the induction.
    Would have been nice if the Add specified for War Steeds rather then wasting
    time for many searching for it when they can not use it yet.
    Agreed, horrible communication on the free items. Had the same issue with the freebie last week. I know it's a free offer but how hard would it be to add the level requirement so people don't get frustrated trying to find it, when they're not eligible?

Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    For all the other items on sale, that sale page lists what levels they're for. It would be nice if that information was added for the free sample item as well. This certainly isn't the first time I've seen issues with people trying to find the free item on characters who can't get it yet.
    Hey, thank you for adding this. Now the latest sale page tells us that the free sample 50% Healing Carrot is for Level 75+. Keeps those of us below that from wasting time looking for it. It's nice when something we ask for gets added, even if it's something as simple as a bit of extra info in an ad page.