We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

V3 B8 C1 Cant Start

I have volume 3, book 8, chapter 1 but the 2 NPCs will not interact with me. I completed the starter quest in Lang before the epic so i could complete them, like the known issues said, but now i cannot advance my epic quest line. Has anyone else had an issue like this? I have logged out and even cancelled and restarted this quest to no avail.

I also could not submit a ticket on this, click the submit button and ........... nothing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000010ac1a/signature.png]Rygoin[/charsig]

Just to make sure... You completed Book 7 first right? If yes, then you might be too low level for Book 8 Chapter 1.

EDIT: Sorry, you said you HAVE B8C1. Then unfortunately I don't know what is the problem, I completed that chapter without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by corneilius View Post
    I have volume 3, book 8, chapter 1 but the 2 NPCs will not interact with me. I completed the starter quest in Lang before the epic so i could complete them, like the known issues said, but now i cannot advance my epic quest line. Has anyone else had an issue like this? I have logged out and even cancelled and restarted this quest to no avail.

I also could not submit a ticket on this, click the submit button and ........... nothing
    I have the same problem, NPC will not give me the quest.

I guess i will try with one of my alts and see if i get a different result. I am only going to do the epic and skip the otehr quests.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000010ac1a/signature.png]Rygoin[/charsig]

Head south into the Brigande area, you will get 2 pop up quests. Follow these throughout and you will complete 3.8.1 even though it never advances it. The pop up window for these quests is sometimes hidden behind your minimap, you might need to Ctrl \ to move this into the open.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by corneilius View Post
    Head south into the Brigande area, you will get 2 pop up quests. Follow these throughout and you will complete 3.8.1 even though it never advances it. The pop up window for these quests is sometimes hidden behind your minimap, you might need to Ctrl \ to move this into the open.

Good luck.
    Anyone have details on what pop-up quests we should be looking for to clear this?

This was apparently reported 8 mos ago... you'd think they would have fixed this bug by now and yet my first try at getting a War Steed is being held up by being unable to get the River Watch part of Vol3 Book8 Ch1 done.