We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Drageron ...

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden

Drageron ...

My third War-Steed.

Belongs to my Warden Sturmdrang who got him early (71), impetuous and hasty as he is.

Plans
    - dark grey as his siblings.
    - Champion outfit as his siblings, it is by far the nicest in my opinion.
    - different colour on the outfit, have not decided yet.
    - I guess he will be following the Medium tree, since Warden and all that.

If you have any suggestions for his development, please feel free to post.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    After reviewing some of the outfits I have, I realized that the Warden Steed outfit is not so bad after all. It is way better on a proper War-Steed.

But I need to get to 75 before I can start messing with the colours, which is bothering me slightly, did not count on that one.

A question, does the Warden Shield have any usage in Mounted Combat? I have searched a bit, but can not find any answer to that particular question, and in all images of mounted Wardens on the Internet, I do not seem to be able to find any with the shield equipped.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker