We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Minas Tirith War Steed Cosmetics

Today (10/22/2015) on the stream, Quartermasteru rode a Minas Tirith Steed, and it looks pretty cool.

Any chance these may be bought in the store as war steed cosmetics, or a deed to acheive them in the same way the Road to Erebor worked with the Dale war steed cosmetics?
    Markborg 100 Runekeeper Markaborg 100 Warden - DEFIANCE kinship - EVERNIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBorg11 View Post
    Today (10/22/2015) on the stream, Quartermasteru rode a Minas Tirith Steed, and it looks pretty cool.

Any chance these may be bought in the store as war steed cosmetics, or a deed to acheive them in the same way the Road to Erebor worked with the Dale war steed cosmetics?
    This one?
    https://twitter.com/CPofLandroval/st...98144215449602

If so, it's been seen in the store in U17 (and, ghu help me, I am thinking of buying it...)

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    This one?
    https://twitter.com/CPofLandroval/st...98144215449602

If so, it's been seen in the store in U17 (and, ghu help me, I am thinking of buying it...)
    Thank you did not see in the store! And according to that twitter link it will be available as a war steed cosmetic.
    Markborg 100 Runekeeper Markaborg 100 Warden - DEFIANCE kinship - EVERNIGHT

Very nice! Hopefully they'll have matching cosmetic armour for the player-characters.
    Faërie is a perilous land, and in it are pitfalls for the unwary and dungeons for the overbold. – J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘On Fairy-Stories’.