We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New healing or dps rk

New to the server obviously but pro at rk. Im not a big fan of healing but im pretty good at it and know that rks have no business dpsing in a pve raid over hunts/champs/burgs...... pretty much the only reason i care about pve is for gear to pvp with ;D. but its always fun watching a boss go down with friends.

to me this is first and foremost a game, but its also my escape from life. crack heads got crack, i got lotro.
    ill always make some jokes and sorry but ill never be that elitest guy.... mistakes and leoorrryyysss are half the fun sometimes.
    i do know when its serious time and to stop joking and just do my part though.

I think the single most important (and annoying thing to not see on "raid ready" toons) are maxed virtues. idc how many alts you have and what class you are, i cant stand a wrd telling me to heal better when he has virtues at 6. iv already had half of mine to 16 before rohan was even released. and the ones i dont will be before i hit 85.

Pretty much looking for a pve raiding kin that does a decent amount of pvp. going to be honest if your an elitest kin thats gna tell me every piece of gear to have and basicly make me your robot, i wont last long. like i said, this a game.

reply in game on mail if you want me ;D and if i get multiple in the next few days il have the kin leaders/officers do a spar tourny those are always fun ;D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000bdd7b/01007/signature.png]Hobojimmy[/charsig]

Good luck on your quest to find a kinship.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]