We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seeking a Kinship

I am looking to join an active, friendly and mature kinship. I have experience with some other kins, some were good some not so good. Basically I have found myself suffering with having to solo through the content, thus missing the chance to experience instanced content, and fellowship quests. I am now getting a captain close to going into Moria and would like to find a kin that I can run through the instances there with. I also have a high 60's burg and guardian that I would be willing to bring along as well as a couple lower levels to help out those low levels that need it. I have done some raids with my higher levels, but not that many, so would like to experience those as well. I would prefer to join a kin with Teamspeak or vent, for easier communication within raids.

So now a bit about me, I am 37 years old, have been playing LotRO on and off for 4 years, and play nearly every day. I tend to play in the evenings(after 7p -12a EST). I am willing to help if asked to, and am knowledgeable in the game, though some things I may have to think on, and do not have the answers at hand. I have a variety of classes/professions available to help the kin, and I enjoy crafting so having to stand and farm/cook for a few hours is no issue

If you have a kin that would be willing to accept me, please send me a PM, reply, or contact me in game. Currently I am playing on Xadius (my captain).
    May the road rise to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face.
    And rains fall soft upon your fields.

Server?

Well, since I posted under firefoot-kinships, I would think everyone would know I am on Firefoot

So, am I just out of ,luck and noone is recruiting, or is the server dying, or what? I am still seeking a kinship on Firefoot, and have not heard from anyone, or seen any prospective recruiting messages.

Well on Gilrain literally evry kinship is recruting

Shame I am on Firefoot then, too many toons to pay for the transfers unfortunately...guess I will just have to keep going solo and skip all the instance stuff yet again

You said mature, that takes out like 85% of FF kins.

Ona serious note, most active ff kins are pushing lvl 85 material obviously, you posted lvl 60 instances NOONE is really running those.

If you get closer to 85 and are looking for an immature, sometimes nice, raiding/social/crafting kin/fun, look us up.

resurrection.guildlaunch.com
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%