We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

can't get blood out of a turnip (crazy prices)

I love the game, new content. I love Rohan but as my grandmother used to say.."You can't can't get blood out of a turnip", If it's not there, it's just not there. Most people will not be able to afford to purchase warsteed cosmetic items for each character but even if they could, I'm sure many still would not. I'm all for supporting the game but the purchasing of colors and steeds, etc that are not distributed across all of the account characters is morally wrong in my personal opinion. Even if I could afford it, I would not out of principle. Originally the steeds were supposed to be shared on all characters of the account and now even the color packs are not.. not only are they not shared as they should be, can only use them for specific steed pieces so if I buy black for the steed color, I have to buy another black for the equip. That is just so wrong! If we unlock colors, it should be for all parts of the steed, just if we spend the very expensive 20 Euro for a new steed or other cosmetic items for the steed it should be account not character only as it is now. It really makes me want to spend nothing at all. I've been spending too but I doubt I spend much more because I can't afford it at these crazy prices and especially since it is not for all characters on the account.
    Last edited by Norwrei; Oct 16 2012 at 04:55 PM.

Cost of cosmetics? If that's what this is about, talk about a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwrei View Post
    "You can't can't get blood out of a turnip"
    Corresponding English expression: "You can't get blood from a stone"
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

It's being discussed over here in the Suggestions forum: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...=1#post6471876
    [center][b][color=#33CCFF]Pointy stick flinger of d00m. (tm)[/color]
    [color=#999999])))[/color][color=#cc9966]===========[/color][color=#ccffff]}>[/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#ff33cc]Avabella 65 Hobbit Guardian | Avawyn 65 Human Warden | Elenath 65 Elf Hunter | Elnauriel 65 Elf Lore Master | Rosalily 65 Hobbit Warden | Ariabela Hobbit Minstrel | Eluiniel Elf Runekeeper[/color][/center]

Support the Petition for Lower Steed Dye Prices

Also being discussed here:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...or-Pack-prices!

Currently at 483 responses and 13 pages.

People pushing for
    • lower price and
    • account wide access
    • access in-game via crafting or loot drop

I encourage you to add your voice to that conversation as well.

BELLEDHEL: Guardian | BREGOLSUL: Hunter | GLANGALAD: Loremaster | BETHBELEG: Runekeeper | LINBALAN: Minstrel
    DOLENTUR: Burglar

MENELDOR : LANDROVAL : LAURELIN