We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The search for Firefern

Recently many of us have run into errors trying to use Fireferns online transcriber. Several of us have tried and failed to contact Firefern. If anyone knows where we may contact Firefern about this. Please let us know or contact him and let him know we are having problems logging into the program. A very large part of our music transcribers rely on Fireferns transcriber and its been terrible without it.

Red face

Yes, it is a bit of a disaster for many musical transcribers/fans in Lotro if we are to lose Firefern's Converter . We on Laurelin have been trying to contact Firefern for over a week now but I am not sure anyone got a reply yet. I am sure many of us would be happy to support Firefern to look after the page if necessary, so let's hope we hear from him/her soon

Extra pies to whoever is able to find Firefern
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Quote Originally Posted by Amorey View Post
    I am sure many of us would be happy to support Firefern to look after the page if necessary, so let's hope we hear from him/her soon
    Absolutely! this site is a massively help for ABC transcribers! Is in my opinion the best one!
    I understand it might be a little effort to run/and maintain a site like this, but as Amorey say I am quite sure many will help out/support in anyways if necessary. Is absolutely worth it.
    -ACHAZIA-
    Songwriter in The Shades and my music at Soundcloud
    Contributer at Lotro Players
    The Shadows

Agreed with both Amorey and Achy

I only just discovered it and now its gone not sure if it would be any help but I have some time and free space on a server if it would be of any use, however my web admin skills are kinda limited to basic html and wordpress, still the offer is there mr(s) firefern just please bring your converter back to us somehow
    [url=https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=149211] My Extra-Life - Dig Deep and Donate For The Kids! [/url]

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mortdredd350] My Twitch Stream. Next Showing is 7th November Extra Life Event! [/url]

It is back up now *cheers*
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Linawillow View Post
    It is back up now *cheers*
    *hobbit cheer*

Lovely lovely news for all music lovers in Lotro

Firefern ...if you read this, thank you kindly from the heart and if you need a hand with the site just please, ask

*sends Firefern a hobbit hug and a few muffins*
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Thank you Firefern. One week without the Firefern program was as bad as a full week without lotro!
    For me one is nothing without the other really as its the music program that makes the game fun for me. You are a hero to so very many of us
    *Huge hobbity hugs from Fincin of Landy