We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RossMcColl2 View Post
    Anyone who answers no to this needs to put the game down, get out in to the real world and sort their sense of entitlement out.
    This said by someone who is posting on game forums rather than participating in said real world...

An argument based on 'sort your sense of entitlement out' clearly is irrelevant in this context, because you are telling someone to 'get out in to the real world', when the whole point of these forums is the discussion of the game.

This would be like saying it is wrong to discuss the reign of a king in a history tutorial at university because you should instead be sorting your 'sense of entitlement out', and should not be discussing the past, despite the fact that the purpose of the degree is to do this.

If you wish simply to be spiteful, then please don't do it on this thread. Back to topic now please?
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Nov 05 2012 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Typo
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

I'm not being spiteful, I am on topic and my point is valid and relevant to the discussion.

But feel free to keep telling me how I should post
    Last edited by Hadoril; Nov 05 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Anthordhel View Post
    Agreed
    This is rather ambiguous - are you agreeing with the petition, or with Ross?
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

I'm not being spiteful, I am on topic and my point is valid and relevant to the discussion.

But feel free to keep telling me how I should post, I'm the one receiving +rep on my posts, and you're the one getting -rep
    The negative rep was from one person - the positive outweighs the negative I have recieved for championing this petition. And I'm not telling you how to post, I'm just asking you to be relevant to the conversation, and not to accuse people like Tennyson of not living in the real world, as I said above, that's the purpose of this game and these forums.

Back to the dyes, I'm still hoping to see a Turbine response on this issue soon

Anyone who answers no to this needs to put the game down, get out in to the real world and sort their sense of entitlement out.
    Sounds like you have some deep-seeded issues with real life that you are trying to apply to a game. But you're right, I do feel entitled to a system of obtaining armor dyes in-game. Why? Because Turbine set a concept and a precedent for that action.

Why do you think it's a bad thing? Because it's technically "fluff?" Would you still call it fair if the only way to customize your character's face was through the turbine store? If we all were assigned number names and the only way to obtain a letter name was through the turbine store? If all armor was just white rags and a plain sword, and the only way to customize it was through the turbine store? Is that all an atrocious sense of entitlement to you? You still get the same skills and abilities and it doesn't change your dmg/heals etc.

give.me.a.break.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000008275f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    The negative rep was from one person - the positive outweighs the negative I have recieved for championing this petition. And I'm not telling you how to post, I'm just asking you to be relevant to the conversation, and not to accuse people like Tennyson of not living in the real world, as I said above, that's the purpose of this game and these forums.
    The purpose of these forums is to talk about the game and debate things like this, that's all I'm doing but you seem to have taken issue with the fact that I have an opposing view. Threads aren't only for people who support whatever that thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    Sounds like you have some deep-seeded issues with real life that you are trying to apply to a game. But you're right, I do feel entitled to a system of obtaining armor dyes in-game. Why? Because Turbine set a concept and a precedent for that action.

Why do you think it's a bad thing? Because it's technically "fluff?" Would you still call it fair if the only way to customize your character's face was through the turbine store? If we all were assigned number names and the only way to obtain a letter name was through the turbine store? If all armor was just white rags and a plain sword, and the only way to customize it was through the turbine store? Is that all an atrocious sense of entitlement to you? You still get the same skills and abilities and it doesn't change your dmg/heals etc.

give.me.a.break.
    So you agree that you have a sense of entitlement?

Many things in life people have for free are then taken away, or changed to having to pay for. Especially when it comes to a company trying to make money. Just because I got a free meerkat toy when I took out my home insurance, doesn't mean I'm entitled to a free one every time just because that company has "set a precedent".

It's got nothing to do with whether it's "fluff" or not. You categorically are not entitled to free dye in the game, you are not entitled to free character customisation at any level if Turbine decide they want to change that. You also aren't entitled to do a certain amount of DPS, have certain skills or functionality in game.

The fact that you do feel you are entitled to these things, and can't understand why I'm saying that you are not only re-enforces my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigram View Post
    Discovered that outfitting my warsteed with the cosmetics from the Steed of the Hunter do not render in the same color as my 2000 TP steed. Instead, I have to buy a 595TP color pack to make my Steed of the Hunter cosmetics match the steed itself. Unacceptable.
    This is unacceptable, and it's not the only mount affected. The Steed of Night deep charcoal color is primary to that steed and should never cost extra to create on the war-horse. The appearance of these exclusive steeds converting to the war-steed appearance was advertised extensively during the pre-order period. Either the war-steeds appearance matches the appearance of the already exorbitantly expensive regular steeds or they don't. Currently they don't, and that needs to change.

Re the OPs point, I'm in total agreement that the war-steed color pricing overall needs to change. The colors in the four-packs are so similar that they might as well not be included at all.

Separate each color out of the "pack" and reduce the TP cost to 100, or make the dye account-wide and we might have something worth purchasing.

The purpose of these forums is to talk about the game and debate things like this, that's all I'm doing but you seem to have taken issue with the fact that I have an opposing view. Threads aren't only for people who support whatever that thread is about.

So you agree that you have a sense of entitlement?

Many things in life people have for free are then taken away, or changed to having to pay for. Especially when it comes to a company trying to make money. Just because I got a free meerkat toy when I took out my home insurance, doesn't mean I'm entitled to a free one every time just because that company has "set a precedent".

It's got nothing to do with whether it's "fluff" or not. You categorically are not entitled to free dye in the game, you are not entitled to free character customisation at any level if Turbine decide they want to change that. You also aren't entitled to do a certain amount of DPS, have certain skills or functionality in game.

The fact that you do feel you are entitled to these things, and can't understand why I'm saying that you are not only re-enforces my point.
    yes, this is how economics works. I pay for a service and in return receive that service. The reason I brought up the precedent is because if I had read about this game and DID learn that you could only customize your character via the Turbine Store I would not purchase it. However, I did learn that (like all MMOs) you could customize your character as an in-game standard. So, if Turbine decided one day to remove what was always attainable in-game and make it store-only, they would stop receiving my money, because their service would no longer be worth my money in my eyes.

So yes, I feel entitled to a service that I believe I paid for. Do they have every right to charge w.e they want or do w.e they want with the horse dyes? Yes. Do I and everyone in this thread have the right to protest the prices/methodology? Yes. Do people like you have the right to step up on your soapbox to try and correlate your real life socioeconomic frustrations into an irrelevant LOTRO game issue? Yes.

The fact that you care so much about a protest thread that you don't agree with and doesn't affect you AT ALL is amusing. Keep bumping it to the top of the list though, we appreciate it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000008275f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Let me ask you something: would it be fair in your opinion if Turbine decided armor dyes were no longer attainable in-game? If they only made them purchasable in the store?
    This is a very irrelevant question in terms of the current discussion.

First Dyes in game were developed long ago the development cost was payed for by the fact that innitially the
    game was a purchase including the base game SoA and subscription only. The store did not exist there was a completely differant profit based system in play.
    Currently the development time the resources spent have been paid for many times over by the original
    purchases of the game and the subscription fees and even money paid by the Original Lifers.

Second if you step back and think clearly the current dyes and cosmetics obtainable in game are not Free.
    Yes the dye Item itself is free the cosmetic item obtainable in game is free.
    However that is a hook to get you to buy the Cosmetic Outfit slots. They are not free after the first 2 and
    I seriously doubt that most have only the 2 free ones.
    I would bet almost all of you cosmetic lovers here in this thread have purchased all of them with TP.
    The storage space is not free bags are limited you only get 3 but they offer so much stuff to make you
    need more space so you either buy the bags ala cart, got to love F2P and the new monitization, or you
    subscribed and got them through VIP. Now you got space to create new outfits and wear them wow great and all free right?
    Nope you spent lots of TP on the outfit slots and the bag space. Wait WOW need mats for crafting can not keep all the outfits in my bags Guess I better buy More Vault space, but darn only one character can use all these great outfits, guess I better go buy that shared storage space so I can spread the love around.
    So while yes the Hook the free dye obtainable in game is free your still paying for it in other ways.

Now lets consider mount dyes and cosmetics again Turbine chose to monitize the item this time.
    Many seem upset about that but really I must wonder why as the space to store it is included free.
    You do not have to go out and by more storage for your mount dyes they are a permenant selectable
    option to use they are not consumed you get to use them over and over since they gave the storage away free this time.
    It is monitized again same as before just in a differant way.

Really that was Turbines only mistake they should have left the hook as it was free dye obtainable in game
    and charged 595 TP to allow storage of all those mount cosmetics and color choices.

Oh and as to fair and precedent the only precedent that matters is that you agreed to the terms of The Eula.

8. Changes to Agreement and Game. Turbine may update this Agreement at its sole discretion, and you will be asked to review and agree to the revised version of the EULA once it becomes effective. If you do not agree to a revised EULA, you will not be permitted to continue playing the Game. If at any time you are no longer able to comply with the terms of the then-current EULA, you must terminate this Agreement pursuant to Section 2 and immediately stop using the Game. Turbine may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. Turbine may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or content contained in the Game.

Highlighted the particularly important and relevant part for you.
    Last edited by NickStern; Nov 05 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickStern View Post
    This is a very irrelevant question in terms of the current discussion.

First Dyes in game were developed long ago the development cost was payed for by the fact that innitially the
    game was a purchase including the base game SoA and subscription only. The store did not exist there was a completely differant profit based system in play.
    Currently the development time the resources spent have been paid for many times over by the original
    purchases of the game and the subscription fees and even money paid by the Original Lifers.

Second if you step back and think clearly the current dyes and cosmetics obtainable in game are not Free.
    Yes the dye Item itself is free the cosmetic item obtainable in game is free.
    However that is a hook to get you to buy the Cosmetic Outfit slots. They are not free after the first 2 and
    I seriously doubt that most have only the 2 free ones.
    I would bet almost all of you cosmetic lovers here in this thread have purchased all of them with TP.
    The storage space is not free bags are limited you only get 3 but they offer so much stuff to make you
    need more space so you either buy the bags ala cart, got to love F2P and the new monitization, or you
    subscribed and got them through VIP. Now you got space to create new outfits and wear them wow great and all free right?
    Nope you spent lots of TP on the outfit slots and the bag space. Wait WOW need mats for crafting can not keep all the outfits in my bags Guess I better buy More Vault space, but darn only one character can use all these great outfits, guess I better go buy that shared storage space so I can spread the love around.
    So while yes the Hook the free dye obtainable in game is free your still paying for it in other ways.

Now lets consider mount dyes and cosmetics again Turbine chose to monitize the item this time.
    Many seem upset about that but really I must wonder why as the space to store it is included free.
    You do not have to go out and by more storage for your mount dyes they are a permenant selectable
    option to use they are not consumed you get to use them over and over since they gave the storage away free this time.
    It is monitized again same as before just in a differant way.

Really that was Turbines only mistake they should have left the hook as it was free dye obtainable in game
    and charged 595 TP to allow storage of all those mount cosmetics and color choices.

Oh and as to fair and precedent the only precedent that matters is that you agreed to the terms of The Eula.

8. Changes to Agreement and Game. Turbine may update this Agreement at its sole discretion, and you will be asked to review and agree to the revised version of the EULA once it becomes effective. If you do not agree to a revised EULA, you will not be permitted to continue playing the Game. If at any time you are no longer able to comply with the terms of the then-current EULA, you must terminate this Agreement pursuant to Section 2 and immediately stop using the Game. Turbine may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. Turbine may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or content contained in the Game.

Highlighted the particularly important and relevant part for you.
    Noone is saying Turbine doesn't have the right to do this, people just feel swindled. All that other stuff you mentioned: has anyone ever complained about it? No, because it's reasonable. And btw, trying to say in-game dyes aren't free by tying them to additional cosmetic slots is a HUGE reach.

You didn't answer my question - you just deemed it irrelevant. I wanted you to answer it because then i was going to ask you would it be fair if they decided ALL mounts were no longer attainable in-game, that they were all store purchase only. Because Turbine set 2 precedents in this game relevant to horse dyes:

1) All dyes until ROR were available in store but also attainable in-game.
    2) Mounts up until ROR were customizable via accruing reputation with various factions. (For instance, I said to myself: I want an all-white horse or an all-black horse. So Lorien or Mirkwood)

Now - say you said to both my questions "yes, Tennyson it's fair. read the EULA newb." Then my next question is "is it fun?"

What really upsets me about this is the fact that they took the greedy way out and part of the gameplay was sacrificed for it. What harm can it possibly do to make horse dyes attainable in-game AS WELL AS the store? Is it bad to give the maxed out scholar a reason to wander Rohan after they've completed all their questing? To give the AH another bargaining chip for the in-game economy?

Why not give a chance for ALL horse skins to drop off WBs, not just the spotted horse skin and orc head on a pike. Do you realize what a no-brainer it is? Give people who are otherwise twiddling their thumbs waiting for the instance cluster a reason to go out and journey across rohan killing WBs for the chance that they can further customize their horse? It KILLS me that this seems so obvious to me and they did not implement it. That they took the easy way out, and went against any prior dye and mount precedence and concept they implemented since the game's launch.

So if you think it's fair, I'll ask again: is it fun? Is is the best the game can be?

Noone is saying Turbine doesn't have the right to do this, people just feel swindled. All that other stuff you mentioned: has anyone ever complained about it? No, because it's reasonable. And btw, trying to say in-game dyes aren't free by tying them to additional cosmetic slots is a HUGE reach.

You didn't answer my question - you just deemed it irrelevant. I wanted you to answer it because then i was going to ask you would it be fair if they decided ALL mounts were no longer attainable in-game, that they were all store purchase only. Because Turbine set 2 precedents in this game relevant to horse dyes:

1) All dyes until ROR were available in store but also attainable in-game.
    2) Mounts up until ROR were customizable via accruing reputation with various factions. (For instance, I said to myself: I want an all-white horse or an all-black horse. So Lorien or Mirkwood)

Now - say you said to both my questions "yes, Tennyson it's fair. read the EULA newb." Then my next question is "is it fun?"

What really upsets me about this is the fact that they took the greedy way out and part of the gameplay was sacrificed for it. What harm can it possibly do to make horse dyes attainable in-game AS WELL AS the store? Is it bad to give the maxed out scholar a reason to wander Rohan after they've completed all their questing? To give the AH another bargaining chip for the in-game economy?

Why not give a chance for ALL horse skins to drop off WBs, not just the spotted horse skin and orc head on a pike. Do you realize what a no-brainer it is? Give people who are otherwise twiddling their thumbs waiting for the instance cluster a reason to go out and journey across rohan killing WBs for the chance that they can further customize their horse? It KILLS me that this seems so obvious to me and they did not implement it. That they took the easy way out, and went against any prior dye and mount precedence and concept they implemented since the game's launch.

So if you think it's fair, I'll ask again: is it fun? Is is the best the game can be?
    Not a reach at all it is fact to use the dye cosmetics as is you must buy the slots the storage
    and the wardrobe slots.
    The only reach is evidently your grasp of understanding that it has all been monitized in some
    fasion or another since day one.

It is now monitized ala cart so people can pick and chose what is most important to them.
    If mount cosmetics are important to you you get to pay for it.
    just like Shared storage for all my craft alts is important to me and I pay for that.
    Same price by the way.

The differance is I know a hook when I see one and understand the purpose of it
    and make my spending decisions in an informed manner.

I can not define fair or fun for you only you can do that
    if it is no longer fun or fair to you well you do have options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan_the_Assassin View Post
    I am following your advice. I am prioritizing. At 595 TP a pack, I will prioritize buying entertainment from other companies. Causal observation tells me, so is most other players.
    Actually clearly not even some of the biggest complainers about price have
    admited in other threads about mount cosmetics to have purchased dye packs.
    Continued support is dwindeling as it always does following the knee jerk reactions of a few.

Arguing for the sake of argument. This thread is getting ridiculous now.

Some kind of official response (even to say 'tough luck, it's staying') would hopefully diffuse some of the tension here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by NickStern View Post
    Actually clearly not even some of the biggest complainers about price have
    admited in other threads about mount cosmetics to have purchased dye packs.
    Continued support is dwindeling as it always does following the knee jerk reactions of a few.
    Where are you hearing this?

I haven't bought any and while my server does seem to have a couple people running around now with the colour packs they are still the minority.

The argument for colours not taking up space is moot the WS appearance feature is a parallel to the wardrobe except with easier access.
    When used in wardrobe dyes don't take up space they are just an option in a drop down.

They had to make the parts and colours separate because of the ever increasing space issues even with the 6th bag.
    You have players setting up extra houses on other accounts, starting storage kinships because space is an issue.
    But that's an argument for another time (I personally would love a feature like a cosmetic wallet or something like the WS appearance panel.

It all comes down to this many are outraged by the prices/options for this feature that was advertised and promoted and yet the price was never revealed until release day.
    So after getting excited about this new feature and saving TP for unlocking more appearance slots we are presented with a rather hefty price for a rather simple feature.
    We don't mind spending some money on features like this but at it's current price/limitation it is not a worthwhile investment.

I want nothing more than to start pimping out my horse ever since I saw the beta screens with the heavy armour look.
    I wanted a specific look for my Guardian's steed but I can't bring myself to pay their prices 1200tp for the 2 colours I want (white and black) probably another 600tp for the tack dyes and and whatever the Battlemail tack will cost when it's released (1000tp?).
    That's 2800tp for a look for 1 character or around $30 in real money way too much for fluff.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by radspakr View Post
    Where are you hearing this?
    Right here for One... You know the guy who claimed he would never cave in
    That it was destroying his warsteeds site and his cosmetic blog

I gave into temptation and bought a Shaggy Roan hide for 595 TP
    You see here the Steed of the Hunter caparison and gear. (1995 TP)
    If people want something bad enough WANT always wins over price.
    Something Turbine clearly understands very well and hence why fluff is priced as it is.

Not a reach at all it is fact to use the dye cosmetics as is you must buy the slots the storage
    and the wardrobe slots.
    The only reach is evidently your grasp of understanding that it has all been monitized in some
    fasion or another since day one.

It is now monitized ala cart so people can pick and chose what is most important to them.
    If mount cosmetics are important to you you get to pay for it.
    just like Shared storage for all my craft alts is important to me and I pay for that.
    Same price by the way.

The differance is I know a hook when I see one and understand the purpose of it
    and make my spending decisions in an informed manner.

I can not define fair or fun for you only you can do that
    if it is no longer fun or fair to you well you do have options.
    yes, it's a HUGE reach. Before I went VIP for questpacks, I did just fine with 2 cosmetic slots and keeping my cosmetics in my inventory. The wardrobe and extra cosmetic slots are a luxury, and it's silly to say they indirectly make in-game dyes cost TPs. It's simply a matter of convenience - and that's how the store originally existed, for convenience. The horse cosmetics are not available anywhere but in the store, thus it's not a convenient way to obtain something already existent in-game - it's the ONLY way. Not sure how you are missing this concept - but I'd attribute it to your blind (and kind of unsettling) defense of Turbine

You're not seeing through the looking glass here...you're not noticing a secret "hook" that we are all oblivious to. Everyone understands the purpose of the Turbine store is to make turbine money. The purpose of a sports arena selling $8 bottles of water is to make a profit and take advantage of people who can't get it anywhere else. All we're saying is sell us the water for $2 and we will buy it.

And this is an open forum by Turbine to welcome criticism of it's store prices and policy, sorry this makes you so upset.

And this is an open forum by Turbine to welcome criticism of it's store prices and policy, sorry this makes you so upset.
    Odd where do you come off with upset. I am not upset Ammused Yes But not upset.
    You and other lower the price complainers clearly are upset there are those that chose to support
    the turbine price point and decision. Which the forums are also open for Us to do.

It's just absolutely ridiculous that we have to pay to change our horse's cosmetic appearance. Aesthetic customization has been a video game industry standard for over a decade now. Having to pay to do something that is free in 99% of other games out there is outrageous, but I'm not surprised that Turbine would do this considering the direction they went after being bought out by WB. Remember those stupid apparel dummies?

Please don't derail this thread. This petition is about lowering the prices for Warsteed COLORS only (or altering the way they are currently bundled).

This thread is not a protest against warsteed accessories, hide appearances, gear or cosmetics in general. Please start your own thread if you have grievances with those. The majority of posters in this thread have no issues with the exclusive hides, gear or accessories, so please discuss the COLOR bundles only as petitioned by the OP.
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Considering how much colour "bundles" cost, I could just forget them and buy another game, would be cheaper. Is kinda unfair paying so much and get so few, ESPECIALLY if you purchased the legendary edition. I'll never spend TP to outfit my horse, not until prices would be better or bound-to-account and not to character.
    Last edited by Manulele; Nov 06 2012 at 06:48 AM.

Something Turbine clearly understands very well and hence why fluff is priced as it is.
    People aren't complaining about warsteed skins or cosmetics. They're complaining about the price of the hide COLOUR PACKS. It clear to observe that poster still has a grey horse, although with a shaggy texture. Nice try though.
    [url]http://wanderingthroughdigitalworlds.wordpress.com/[/url]

Way to skew things. I am NOT buying colors until I can get them at a lower price.

I find the hide and accessories a bit high but I feel there is more value to the product for their price. (I had the steed of the hunter on VIP TP long before RoR)

My statement about the site was it was putting a halt on plans I had, which is still true, due to the fact that I simply CANNOT afford all the colors.

Seems to be nothing here stating I wouldn't buy a hide or accessory:
    The pricing on the color packs, consumable or not, is plain highway robbery.
    I had set some money aside to convert into TP knowing there would be stuff for warsteeds on the store I wanted.

I am not going to out of principle. I will wait and only buy color packs from the monthly TP I get from my lifetime account. This really puts a halt on some of the plans I had for WARSTEEDS.com, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money on COLORS which in all honesty should probably be included in VIP accounts to begin with.

Oh wait... one month of VIP TP isn't even enough to cover a single color pack...

Also, not converting $$ to TP is holding true as well.
    Last edited by Sigram; Nov 06 2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Helm's Deep Devamp killed my long time toons. Currently bouncing around between post-HD newbie alts (a warden and champ) and other games.
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
    http://cruciblegaming.com

CSTM has a poll about the dye pack pricing. I hope the appropriate people at Turbine see this and realize that there are many people out there who would willingly spend money on these steed color packs if the prices were lowered.

The poll should be running until the end of the week, but with over 800 votes so far, it seems that quite a few people feel that the current prices are too high.

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to vote in this poll as well. It may not change anything, but I think it's a good idea for people to show how they feel about this, even if they feel the prices are okay as they are.
    Ketani

Let's keep on topic!

Hey guys, not to be a party crasher or anything, but this thread was meant to discuss the color packages and encourage a change in either their price, packaging, or accessibility. If you want to discuss the cosmetics, skins, and class-themed steeds, all of which have little or no bearing here, please either find or start a new thread and respect the petition of the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Lethareth View Post
    First of all, I love, love, love the new expansion. I have had minimal problems with it, compared to what I have seen other people have. My only complaint is that the dye packs are WAY over priced. When I was playing in beta, and testing them out, I was really planning to buy them when the game went live. I figured that they would be 100 TP or less. Imagine my surprise when I saw that they were 595 TP! Wow. Can a dev at least shed some light on why they are so outrageously priced, or possibly please lower the prices? I would much appreciate it. Thank you! Now back to questing in Rohan.
    I just scrolled up Hymne...didn't realize you replied with the same thing I did
    Last edited by Nathrien_Estelenlaer; Nov 06 2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: minor spelling corrections

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast