We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

I would pay 150 TP for an individual color I like. I will not pay 595 TP for 4 colors, considering I am only interested in one or two of those 4.

I am highly disappointed that purchasing a store exclusive horse in order to get the war-steed appearance doesn't give you the color and/or hide options that you get with the standard version of that mount. In many cases, that was a primary factor in my deciding to buy a certain steed.

This sums up exactly how I feel about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    As soon as the colours are sold individually at 150TP per colour, I will most certainly buy my favorite selection of dyes. If the colour-packs remain as they are now, but become account wide, I will purchase all packs knowing it will be a life-time investment. However, as long as the situation remains as it is, I regret to say that I won't be purchasing beyond the one pack that bought yesterday, and will sadly say goodbye to all the wonderful outfitting expectations I had about Rohan.
    Last edited by cdpengys; Oct 17 2012 at 08:19 AM.