We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Please lower the Dye Color Pack prices!

First of all, I love, love, love the new expansion. I have had minimal problems with it, compared to what I have seen other people have. My only complaint is that the dye packs are WAY over priced. When I was playing in beta, and testing them out, I was really planning to buy them when the game went live. I figured that they would be 100 TP or less. Imagine my surprise when I saw that they were 595 TP! Wow. Can a dev at least shed some light on why they are so outrageously priced, or possibly please lower the prices? I would much appreciate it. Thank you! Now back to questing in Rohan.
    Last edited by Lethareth; Oct 16 2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling error!
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

I agree. There's no way I will buy any of them at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by PerinStone View Post
    I agree. There's no way I will buy any of them at this price.

Dittto. that price is beyond outrageous.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000889b7/01005/signature.png]Perigard[/charsig]

Yeah. They are way too expensive. Knock them down about 200 points, and then it might be more reasonable. At 595, I really can't justify buying any dyes. Maybe if they were account wide, or had more than one dye pack. The steed coat colors are even worse, since you only get dyes within a shade, so brown and black are separate packs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000171132/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

OUCH ...

I was curoius about that .. I was expecting it would be about the same cost as a cosmetic .. 195 - 295

dye pack, new character on server - account wide, dye pack, new character on server - account wide...

tough choice .. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The first really sad thing I have heard about actual content ....
    When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout

/signed. Current prices are ridiculous. I was stupid enough to actually buy one, then realize that it only unlocked 4 colors....for almost 600 points?

Not to mention it's absolutely unfair that we don't get any coat/tail colors to start with even if we paid real money for the expansion. I mean, I'd expect to have to buy some colors (and probably would) , but all of them? We get some starter colors for tack, so why not for coat/tails?

Also /signed for lowering the dye color pack prices. I would buy some, but not at the price they are now.
    Last edited by Zentoki; Oct 16 2012 at 03:02 PM.
    [center][size=1][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2zrp7hi.jpg[/img]
    [u]ELENDILMIR[/u]: NIBENETH - LVL 85 ELF HUNTER // SILPHIUM - LVL 55 HOBBIT WARDEN[/size][/center]

I bought one too but even worse, I didn't get anything. Nothing on the appearance panel, nothing in my bags. =/
    Jaednor Wishsong

Quote Originally Posted by Zentoki View Post
    Not to mention it's absolutely unfair that we don't get any coat/tail colors to start with even if we paid real money for the expansion. I mean, I'd expect to have to buy some colors (and probably would) , but all of them? We get some starter colors for tack, so why not for coat/tails?

Also /signed for lowering the dye color pack prices. I would buy some, but not at the price they are now.
    First time in my 3yrs of playing I have felt the need to complain, the total lack of "free" (for those that paid money for expac)choices for war-steeds is BS, but to charge a ridiculous amount for these packs just really rubs me the wrong way.

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001b39ec/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Am I misunderstanding something, or is this all just about cosmetics?