We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing buy -button on items?

Some of the items of this weekend's December sales do not have any Buy -buttons on them so I am not able to purchase any of em. Anyone knows what's going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus778 View Post
    Some of the items of this weekend's December sales do not have any Buy -buttons on them so I am not able to purchase any of em. Anyone knows what's going on here?

Yes I have that too.

Same for me.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus778 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Same for me.

Sergio :-)
    I was suggested by another player to report another bug I had reported in this forum instead:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...port-Questions

Maybe you should report this bug there as well?

Seems that forum acctually have staff that replies to reports.

Thanks for the reports, we are looking into this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    Thanks for the reports, we are looking into this now.
    Thanks for reply.

I did some investigating and now I'm thinking if this happens because of the character you are logged in to. I remember that if you are not level 50 or don't yet have access to Legendary Items, searching LI-related items in the store won't show you anything.
    Is this the same kind of thing? Because when I first saw this, I was logged in to a fairly low level character and when I tried to manually search for crafting scrolls, it didn't show the 100% scrolls at all but they showed up in the december sales -category, however with no buy buttons.

Well, I took this picture while logged in to level 100 character with almost maxed out weaponsmith and max standing with weaponsmith guild so I think something is not working as intended.
    The first picture I posted was with a level +20 char who had no crafting profession.

I can't find those +100% crafting XP or +100% crit tomes individually if I do a search but as said previously they appear in December sale-category like this with no buttons.

Apologies to anyone affected by this issue. It has been fixed, and the items can be purchased once again.

Some tavern, somewhere in the Shire, lost the keys to my horse

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    Apologies to anyone affected by this issue. It has been fixed, and the items can be purchased once again.
    Well . . . thanks for fixing this!?

For a small moment there I thought for sure you (and Turbine/WB) were finally siding with my wallet - which would have helped my budget tremendously.
    Ogmios ~ Davidge ~ Eriuwen ~ Kainoa ~ Braidfoot