We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What happened to Scrolls of (insert craft) Lore?

I always purchase these when crafting gear for my alts and kinmates. Where'd they go?

probs just not being made anymore. Scholar mats are somewhat universal through the tiers so it's possible the mats for the scrolls are being used on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Edhalas View Post
    probs just not being made anymore. Scholar mats are somewhat universal through the tiers so it's possible the mats for the scrolls are being used on something else.
    I think you're talking about something different. Scrolls of Crafting Lore are Turbine Store items that increase your crit chance for a very brief time.

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Names_Left View Post
    I think you're talking about something different. Scrolls of Crafting Lore are Turbine Store items that increase your crit chance for a very brief time.
    These scrolls can be made by scholars and bought in the Turbine Store

They're not in the turbine store anymore. Why not?

No Market

I actually use to make the Lore Scrolls quite often when I first started on LOTRO, but they just never sold on auction so gave it up, guess others did the same?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Names_Left View Post
    They're not in the turbine store anymore. Why not?
    They are still in the store, but under the name of "Scroll of Universal Lore" now. they give +12.5% crit for ALL crafts. Hope this helps!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000021d41c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you're on Laurelin, I'll happily make you some and post them. Only a journeyman scholar so they won't be very good, but the offer's there!
    "If simple folk are free from care and fear, simple they will be, and we must be kept secret to keep them so."