We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Windfola AH

Windfola AH

The Auction Hall on this server makes me laugh every time I pull up listings for craft mats. People trying to milk 1g out of 10 logs of wood (regardless of tier). I mean really? Are you an idiot or something? I know what they're paying for is convenience but you're out of your mind if you think any craft mat that doesn't require Mithril Flakes to make or isn't at the least T7 is worth that much.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! people think to get 20g out of 5 freaking rep items that ONLY give you 700. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!! the only thing worth 20g is relic items and legendary items. thats all thats worth 20g. and only if theres about 7 of each of them!!!! if you want more xp or anything really, just do quests!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edhalas View Post
    The Auction Hall on this server makes me laugh every time I pull up listings for craft mats. People trying to milk 1g out of 10 logs of wood (regardless of tier). I mean really? Are you an idiot or something? I know what they're paying for is convenience but you're out of your mind if you think any craft mat that doesn't require Mithril Flakes to make or isn't at the least T7 is worth that much.
    I would imagine that the reason they are doing it is because there are people out there willing to pay that price
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c3f8d/01008/signature.png]Heem[/charsig]