We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wargs

Wargs

WTB wargs that don't run away from a solo hunter. Kthx.

Hunters are OP..

and thats coming from a minstrel

ok thanks

WTB any class that doesn't run from my LM just take the death, you never know you may kill me because I am honestly not that good

He got five stars from farming his own toon. LOLZ LAMO LAMO farming er i mean dying breed lol.

Kthxbai yours truly lugpoop

Pft farming myself for a 2k? lul, I always have between 1900-2k.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    WTB wargs that don't run away from a solo hunter. Kthx.
    actually wargs enjoy hunter fights. it's just rare to find lone hunter without multiple npc around or without group

Quote Originally Posted by Froza View Post
    actually wargs enjoy hunter fights. it's just rare to find lone hunter without multiple npc around or without group
    Do they really? I must be blind because I see wargs run away all the time, or get their warg packs and stun lock me then corpse jump me.

Show me a warg that won't run please? Don't say yourself either, I've seen you run Auku.

i consider myself a warg and i charge freeps.... does that count

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    Show me a warg that won't run please? Don't say yourself either, I've seen you run Auku.
    sorry about long post.
    well... this is how i act as a warg when attacking since i play mainly on solo anyways:
    1.lone freep without npc's around= check if other freeps are near and then attack and sometimes i skip that check part like some people from freep side are able to tell.
    2. lone freep near npc's= attack if most skills aren't on cd or only bit(under half) left.
    parts 1 and 2 are extremely rare you know. i have seen lone freep in moors under 20 times i think so if you call group of atleast 3-4 freeps soloing, then get right meaning. i never met you on solo anywhere in moors probably neither.
    and what comes to say for me about running... back to freeps...
    when lone warg attacks.. =run for near npc if able ,if seems easy win=fight.
    this is how you have been doing things on freep side and after update burgs/hunters if about to lose=stealth +run if stealth not possible just run.
    oh and you said i was running? then please let me know who was that solo freep i was running away from fight. i had run away from fight 3 times and they were all burgs who got me whit surprise near other freeps/npc's. and i do just same. if i have lost basically i sprint away if i can just like you. i learned it from freeps actually so look in mirror>.> or if you say you were on solo after me on tracking me, get real. you were in group couple freeps coming behind you. i'm not stupid enough to run instant death even i do crazy things during fights and start sometimes fights whit 0% chance of winning, i do it for fun o.O

oh and now you mentioned... solo hunter? what is that? i met only 4 freep hunters on solo during my bit over 3 months playing(bit over month in moors). nupower or something like that on hoardale ice part.(he got away whit stealth btw) yesterday also there was 2nd one from yesterday.. 1 outside tr and running inside after getting stun (few times,name started whit ad forgot rest). 1 was altiir in hh last week or 2 weeks ago or something like that. 4th and last was my 1st impression from moors when i got on lvl 10 on lotro wich was my 2nd day... 1 hunter was waiting on stealth near ec and attacked me while fightning on npc while checkking moors 1st time around after 10 mins playing and i lost interest on moors due to that back then.

so tell me what's wrong whit my playing? since i search also for freeps like 3-6 hours normally. if group i tell info about it, if solo, i attack as you can see from above.

Wink In presence of wargs run!

I wanted to add a short example of how the things look from our perspective. I do enjoy these moments so much I want to share the excitement with all creeps and freeps. I guess freeps have their own opinion on the matter, which they can declare. Hope you enjoy the fights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgaPECmyrdY