We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Knights of Dol Amroth Now Recruiting!! (Brandywine)

he Knights of Dol Amroth (KoDA) is an alliance of all men, elves, dwarves, and hobbits where we help each and every Kin member wether it is for a raid, to helping craft weapons, and gear. We also have an allied kin called FAST we keep in touch with and raid with. It was also our main kin we originated from. The leader of FAST is Ilaadrien if you want to know. In our kin we have many officers online for helping out with quests for the lower players and helping them get to know their class from LoreMasters to Hunters. When enough players are online and a few from FAST, we go for raids like turtle, VM, ToO t1 or t2, and Rift. Also, we do isen instances and a lot of Moria and Carn Dum(CD) to get your legendary traits quest items when you hit 45. There are currently 477 members in our kinship and we get busy on fridays and saturdays later in the day where we just have to run a raid or skirmish raid (skraid). There are only 2 rules in KoDA you will need to know and they are to have fun and keep the kin chat clean this means no cussing or any rude comments. We only allow cussing in small forms until you get into a fellowship but that's it. Remember to join to koda channel where all of our other allied kins talk through their alts to stay updated and in touch. This is a helpful way to still talk to kin members even if they are in one of our other kins because we can still talk and tell others if something is going on then they can hop onto their main character or any character in the Main Kin. In total we have about 10 kins with the new addition of Legendary Items (LI's), class quest items (45), and relics kin. So far we have a Cooking Kin, Jewellery Kin, Tailor Kin, Woodworking Kin, Weaponsmith kin, Metalsmith kin, and a Scholar Kin. If you want to check out the craft kins for your craft and need items, ask one of the officers, they will take you to the kin for you. And if you want one of your alts in one of the kins we can get some one too transfer you over if your craft is high enough. We have these kins because we want you to help kinnies when a lower level player comes along and they say they keep dying so we craft them up some better gear and jewelry and if that doesn't help, we come to where they are at and help them with the quest they need. We will try and give you the grand tour of all the kinhouses once you are invited and show you which one you need to go to if you need supplies for your Main craft. The officers that are mostly online are: Arvegos/Lethathin/Nerimidis, Gilladin/Itookthetaco/Rosehipz/Barfist, Builas/Thelluin/Listhiel, Tarpelion, Conagh, Syndiate, Tersyi, macrodir/macromond and some others I can't think of at the moment. They are on all the time so when you get online, try and PST one of them and if they aren't on one of their alts go to the next name and see who can invite you in. Also, we deed too and get those virtues you need which are very helpful and get you about 15 turbine points (TP). We hope to see you in game! ~ Builas

L
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

I also forgot to mention Our raiding channel, /knightnday there are mostly moors, turtle and ToO runs start or are announced in this channel. P.S. we like talking about hobbits and pie a lot.
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

KoDA PVP

Also, if you do like. PvP you should talk to Tarpelion or Lethathin. They are usually the ones starting or announcing there's a moors raid going on and they will take you aboard with them. Plus, when you join we will need you to update you player notes. This will help us know if you have other alts then we will know which alts you are. We also need to know what your craft tier is and what you make. This helps us know what you can make for a kinny if he/she wants better gear but this means you can't abuse the power of crafting. We will teach you when to craft them gear and when not. Like if someone at lvl 20 wants better gear don't craft them it. They will out level it very quickly anyways. Well if ya wanna join KoDA, I,will see you next week! If yu don't want to please tell me if there is any problem you don't like with our kin and we can fix it. Thank you for considering us!

The Knights of Dol Amroth's 2nd Anniversary Festival

Our kin festival Is nearing and we hope to recruit during this time new knights to come and join the army of prince Imrahyll. Our festival is set on January 6th and we will be allowing many kinmates from FAST to members who left recently. There will be games, music, prizes, journeys to rivendell and perhaps to the gates of Moria for new kinmates, Ale, Pipeweed, and a firework show later at night. We hope to extend the Kim to 500 players as is our goal and keep our other allied Kin busy as well. Hope to see you!

Upcoming Festival

Have been Planning this for couple of months and it is the perfect ime to come join KoDA. The Prizes are up for te festival we are setting up and there are a couple rules for any who want to participate.
    1. Must be at least within Kin for 2 weeks
    2. No rude behavior is allowed
    3. Respect all members and once kin members also
    4. No other kins allowed without the FAST or KODa logo under their name exceptions for once known kinmates who left prior to misconviniences
    5. Have fun and make new friends (what festivals are all about)

Read about all the games here http://my.lotro.com/guild-865254089089166339/

Expansion

Riders of Rohan is coming out! Wooo can't wait and hope to see some more new people flooding in

So Close!!!

Only 23 more people until my goal to recruit 500 people is almost complete!! We need some more players out there looking for a Kin and like chit chat of some crazy stuff. Let's get those Knights recruited!

hey again!

Been a long time since i posted in this thread but here is more info on where the kin stands today. Getting busier and we have many lower levels for those who want to level with someone and connect with. Also many 85s to help out the newer kinlets in the kin. Here is a link to our main recruitment page and has all the history of our kin and officers online to recruit ya into the kin:http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...recruiting-now

Summer is here and players flowing back or coming to try lotro out. Welcome to those players and hope to see em soon. also a welcome to a couple members, Knight Taverlas, Knight Langaris, and Knight Battleward!

~The Knights Stand Strong As One~
    -Builas (bossy officer of kin) :P