We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    ok, built House of the Wold: enhancement I and got Townsfolk III...thank you very much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArise View Post
    Are you sure about this reward, becouse last night I've completed this quest and did not receive any [Token of Hytbold] as reward ...
    You probably missed it, since the next quest you get is to rebuild Mead Hall, and that will remove your 25 tokens right away

Quote Originally Posted by Miyolein View Post
    You need to complete Cottage of the Wold: Enhancements I to get the Quest Townfolks III
    Thank you for helping solve that mystery! I've updated the guide with that unusual bit of information.

Perhaps the NPCs that phase in with Townsfolk III are interacting with some bit of scenery that phases in with Enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyolein View Post
    You need to complete Cottage of the Wold: Enhancements I to get the Quest Townfolks III
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    Thank you for helping solve that mystery! I've updated the guide with that unusual bit of information.

Perhaps the NPCs that phase in with Townsfolk III are interacting with some bit of scenery that phases in with Enhancements.
    This isn't entirely accurate. I had to complete both House of the Wold and House of the Wold Enhancements I before Townsfolk III appeared.
    Last edited by Aiyah; Nov 07 2012 at 07:33 PM.

I was ready to quit playing until I found this guide, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyah View Post
    This isn't entirely accurate. I had to complete both House of the Wold and House of the Wold Enhancements I before Townsfolk III appeared.
    Thanks, I changed it to House of the Wold rather than Cottage of the Wold.

Thanks Fredelas. This is amazing.

Very minor query - what are the Beam Attachment Points that you can see in Sad Torech? Can they be used for anything?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Gilean-EU View Post
    You probably missed it, since the next quest you get is to rebuild Mead Hall, and that will remove your 25 tokens right away
    You are right. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    Thanks, I changed it to House of the Wold rather than Cottage of the Wold.
    I think we determined you need both cottage of Wold and house of Wold enhancements I as some of us saw it after completing cottage enhancements and some saw after completing house enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by DMor View Post
    Thanks Fredelas. This is amazing.

Very minor query - what are the Beam Attachment Points that you can see in Sad Torech? Can they be used for anything?
    If you go all the way to the back of Sad Torech and climb the hill of rubble to your right, you can try them out yourself!

Clicking on a beam attachment point will spawn a temporary beam you can walk across to get around the upper areas. Some jumping is involved. During beta testing, we didn't discover anything special up there, but you might!

Someone mentioned that a vault phases in as part of one of the interior meed-hall enhancements, (or possibly a combination), Sadly, I dont know which one and can't verify.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Someone mentioned that a vault phases in as part of one of the interior meed-hall enhancements, (or possibly a combination), Sadly, I dont know which one and can't verify.
    I wish that was true.

At the moment in a fully rebuilt Mead Hall I see only: Healer, Bard, Barber, Provisioner, Supplier. All these NPCs are associated with The Mead Hall: Inhabitants I and II quests as mentioned in the post 5 of this guide.

One can hope that a Vault-keeper will appear after the full Hytbold is rebuilt, but I personally doubt that.
    Ishtarien - Captain 100
    Ishtarel - HNT 100 / Ishtaridas - LRM 100 / Cabernetta - GRD 100 / Ishtari - RNK 100 / Ishti - BRG 100 / Lunasa - MNS 100 / Medovinus - BRN 100
    The Mellowship - [EN] Eldar -> [EN] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    I wish that was true.

One can hope that a Vault-keeper will appear after the full Hytbold is rebuilt, but I personally doubt that.
    The player in question admitted they were playing a joke on me... I should have known.. My apologies^_^

you definitely need both: house of the wold rebuild & enchancement 1 as well as cottage of the wold rebuild & enchancement 1.

I built the house first and had no townsfolk 3 quest. it showed up after completing the cottage enchancement 1.
    Last edited by sdf-blarelius; Nov 09 2012 at 07:54 AM.

This is a fantastic guide, I'll definitely be using this once I reach Hytbold

One question. You mentioned the max reputations you can have if you have done every quest that grants rep. Since I'm coming close to level 84 I want to max out the reputations (as much as I can) before starting Hytbold, and I'm annoyingly close to max on some factions with no clue where the remaining quests are.

Is there a list anywhere of all the quests (or at least the ones that give rep) and their locations?

Quote Originally Posted by TopGearSH View Post
    This is a fantastic guide, I'll definitely be using this once I reach Hytbold

One question. You mentioned the max reputations you can have if you have done every quest that grants rep. Since I'm coming close to level 84 I want to max out the reputations (as much as I can) before starting Hytbold, and I'm annoyingly close to max on some factions with no clue where the remaining quests are.

Is there a list anywhere of all the quests (or at least the ones that give rep) and their locations?
    Normally, this could be searched on the Lorebook, but categories for the new regions and factions haven't been added to the advanced quest search feature.

You could search by level to get a broad overview of the quests, though. For example, I believe all the quests that grant Wold reputation are level 76-77.
    Last edited by Fredelas; Nov 09 2012 at 04:38 PM.

You can only get to Friend. Allied and Kindred can only be reached by doing the Hytbolt Dailies, as far as I can tell.
    Tosaf, Founder Covenant Knights, Guardian,

Quote Originally Posted by Tosaf View Post
    You can only get to Friend. Allied and Kindred can only be reached by doing the Hytbolt Dailies, as far as I can tell.
    Correct. Unless you have been using reputation excelerators, it's not possible to get beyond about 18k into friend before Hytbold.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/dgoqrr.jpg[/IMG]
    RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle[B]
    Landroval[/B]: [SIZE=1]LAERLIN ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/laerlin"]Bio + Drawings[/URL]) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/aethelind"]Bio + Drawing[/URL]) • NETHAEL[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://tinyurl.com/mnwbbbq"]Make LOTRO Housing Fun & Profitable![/URL] • [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m33b8be"]New Dye Color Suggestions![/URL][/CENTER]

Anyone finished?

So, I have yet to complete it myself, but are we at the point yet where a diehard fan has finished building hytbold and can see the new epic jewelry? Just curious!

-Sil
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000002ddd3/01007/signature.png]Silmarilos[/charsig]

It's only been 27 days since Rohan launched, not 44, which is the absolute minimum.

Also, what epic jewelery?

Quote Originally Posted by P_G_Mac View Post
    So, I have yet to complete it myself, but are we at the point yet where a diehard fan has finished building hytbold and can see the new epic jewelry? Just curious!

-Sil
    Pretty sure we're not expecting that jewelery upgrade until the instance cluster.

Do we get a house to live in in Hytbold?

Quote Originally Posted by ETSubmariner View Post
    Do we get a house to live in in Hytbold?
    There is no player housing in Hytbold.

To meet the 44 days of rebuilding... I am assuming this includes the 5 days worth of free tokens from the Deeds?

Can anyone confirm?

I'm guessing, if this is the case, it will be 46 days for anyone not able to complete Dressage (which seems like quite a few people)?

Quote Originally Posted by hucklebarry View Post
    To meet the 44 days of rebuilding... I am assuming this includes the 5 days worth of free tokens from the Deeds?
    Correct

/morechars!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast