We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone in Denmark??? :D

Hey out there!
    Im a girl from Denmark and im looking for someone talk about LOTRO and LOTR about! So if any of you are from Denmark please write a answer to this, cause i'll loved to meet or write with someone And mabye even get a few friends on the road!

-Amaer Enalay

If I remember correctly, Snowbourn and Evernight were the 'Danish servers' or at least the most popular servers back at launch in '07. You might have more luck talking in-game or perhaps even join a Danish kinship on those servers.

You're in luck it seems - Cause I'm a Dane!! (^_^)

X-D

Haven't played the game for long though, so I don't know much about it. Totally love the Lord of the Rings books (and movies) though :-D

Funny, this is the second thread in two weeks calling ou for Danes. And thats at a time where we should be going into hibernation and not coming out of it

Dane here too, although playing on Landroval.

Cheers,
    Ayaella
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000e80b/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Jeg er en dansker også spiller på Gladden

More to find

were a few on Eldar too. Yggdrasil, Guardians of the North, the Last Kings and Vikings among others host a number from 4-8 Danes in their Kinships.

Thumbs up :D

Danish here as well, currently playing on withywindle you can allways send a mail or im to me in game, if you want to discuss with a fellow danisher

well danish here aswell, playing mostly on laurelin, and have a danish friend im gaming with on vilya from time to time, but my primary account is on laurelin, with the order of dol amroth.

Another Dane here and I'm just on Landroval. =)

Also a Dane, on Snowbourn

Joylil, leder af Rohan kinship, Riders of the Riddermark, på Laurelin.
    Rank 12 ettens lm.
    Og fra Næstved.

Hejsa!

Vi er en hel del danskere på snowbourn. Vi er fordelt i 2 kinships, det ene et lidt ældre et, og så os, der vil lidt mere, raiding og ettenmoors.

mvh

Vanalathiel
    Leder af Riders of Rhûn
    www.ridersofrhun.guildlaunch.com