We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a kinship....

I am already in a kinship yet I'm not sure I want to stay.....almost no activities are done and there are several clicks in the kin itself, which I am not a fan of. I was originally thinking of switching worlds but I changed my mind. Any friendly, outgoing, raiding/skirming kins out there that can be suggested. I prefer kins with a lot of members but not having a kin house does not bother me.

Clicks should be cliques? not very friendly however you want to spell it though I suppose. Good luck with the search.

Well, The Northern Kingdom is always recruiting. We aren't exactly a major raiding kinship, but we do have raids as often as we can. We do a bit of everything to be honest. As for having a lot of members, our best times are from 12:00pm EST-4:00pm EST, and 7:00pm EST-12:00am EST

Right now our main focus, for raids, is Helegrod. We have a Helegrod raid scheduled for the Spider Wing on the 14th of October, at 7:00pm EST. We even have a parody of our kinship on youtube being made by Pikaparody. It is starring our kinship defeating the raid, as well as making fun of various things about the game.

We also have a site and forums used for scheduling raids and posting official events and the like.

We also have one "secret" activity that you will hear about if you decide to join us.

I may also suggest Outlaws. They are a super active kinship, with quite a few level 75s. They don't run raids that much either, but there are times when they have clusters of raids. So they would be a pretty good option as well.

If you have any questions or are interested in either of these kinships, feel free to private message me here, or contact me in-game on Kaelalas or Alagoran.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Oct 13 2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post

I may also suggest Outlaws. They are a super active kinship, with quite a few level 75s. They don't run raids that much either, but there are times when they have clusters of raids. So they would be a pretty good option as well.
    Thanks for the honourable mention Kael . Going to arrange some more instances/skirmishes/raids and parties soon, but i will contact you ingame about it.

incase the OP is interested in joining Outlaws: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...mp-Cs-attached visit this and/or our website showcased in that thread

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    Thanks for the honourable mention Kael . Going to arrange some more instances/skirmishes/raids and parties soon, but i will contact you ingame about it.

incase the OP is interested in joining Outlaws: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...mp-Cs-attached visit this and/or our website showcased in that thread
    No problem.

Here is our site, for the OP, if you wish to join.

www.imperialmovement.com

Wink knights of valor

Hey,

i'm the leader of the kov.
    We have an active community of all lvls in wich we raid/skirm, have events
    (bree horse race, Treasure trials...)
    our lifespan is maxed, we own a kin-house and site.
    Www.knightsofvalor.guildlaunch.com
    New, active and friendly members are always welcome in the community.