We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathduath View Post
    awesome screenies
    Hi Dae =D

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    My opinion is I have and had fun in both. People said the same thing about Bonfire, Aftermath, and Atrocity. So I would imagine it is all perception.
    I don't recall people saying things about Bonfire, maybe except EHH, which is understandable
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Quote Originally Posted by star123mc View Post
    Hi Dae =D

I don't recall people saying things about Bonfire, maybe except EHH, which is understandable
    Referring to the people not in kin that felt Bonfire was elitist and trolly. Not that people called Bonfire zerglings or raid babies. :P

I was just pointing out that all the kins and tribes I have been in I have had great fun, regardless of what people thought went on in kin or tribe.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Referring to the people not in kin that felt Bonfire was elitist and trolly. Not that people called Bonfire zerglings or raid babies. :P

I was just pointing out that all the kins and tribes I have been in I have had great fun, regardless of what people thought went on in kin or tribe.
    We were in Bonfire together? What is up with my memory?
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post
    We were in Bonfire together? What is up with my memory?
    I don't recall. After my kin dissolved with CCotS and EHH, I went to Bonfire. Was undoubtedly the best time in PVE and PVP Ive had since I started playing. Then again, RoI was more engaging content than the BBs we have now.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

I don't recall. After my kin dissolved with CCotS and EHH, I went to Bonfire. Was undoubtedly the best time in PVE and PVP Ive had since I started playing. Then again, RoI was more engaging content than the BBs we have now.
    Swiftshank and I started Bonfire after RoI was released. The kin was originally a private kin of mine named RoF. He was obsessed about hitting all the server firsts. Swift took control of it and we changed the name to Bonfire.

After finishing all the ToO t1 server firsts, I had to leave the game/kin for 6 months while I traveled for work. Perhaps you were one of the guys he brought in to replace me or one of the other officers who had left the game at the time. When I got back to the game, Bonfire had been dissolved and most were in Aftermath. A couple of the Bonfire guys tried to pull me into that kin but I was really turned off by some of the Aftermath personalities (Bonfire sometimes had condescending views of other players too, something that always bothered me) and turned their offers down (which caused a falling out between me and some of them) to find a smaller/friendlier kin.

Funny how that stuff works out.
    Last edited by Costs; Feb 19 2014 at 01:52 PM.
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

Swiftshank and I started Bonfire after RoI was released. The kin was originally a private kin of mine named RoF. He was obsessed about hitting all the server firsts. Swift took control of it and we changed the name to Bonfire.

After finishing all the ToO t1 server firsts, I had to leave the game/kin for 6 months while I traveled for work. Perhaps you were one of the guys he brought in to replace me or one of the other officers who had left the game at the time. When I got back to the game, Bonfire had been dissolved and most were in Aftermath. A couple of the Bonfire guys tried to pull me into that kin but I was really turned off by some of the Aftermath personalities (Bonfire sometimes had condescending views of other players too, something that always bothered me) and turned their offers down (which caused a falling out between me and some of them) to find a smaller/friendlier kin.

Funny how that stuff works out.
    I knew Neal from his days in EHH with Wichy and Wyant, Wilky, etc. Group of them left EHH to make Bonfire. Rest of EHH went into my kin, I passed leadership, and left to Bonfire. Most t2 clears were done by the time I got there, I mostly pvp'd with them till it ran its course, and I went to creepside exclusively till RoR hit. If I recall, when Shiro and Andes (forgive me if I mispelled her name) and others went to another game, Bonfire went kind of stale. I think Neal left, then Dag got lead. Celrond left, Wilky xferred to BW, and others went back to creeping. I became a Intol raid baby, then joined Aftermath, was booted from Intol for my crimes against nature, and the rest is history. Small world, I never knew you were in Bonfire. I remember you from my stint in Outlaws, however.

If I recall correctly, you were Master Burg to me back then. haha

I knew Neal from his days in EHH with Wichy and Wyant, Wilky, etc. Group of them left EHH to make Bonfire. Rest of EHH went into my kin, I passed leadership, and left to Bonfire. Most t2 clears were done by the time I got there, I mostly pvp'd with them till it ran its course, and I went to creepside exclusively till RoR hit. If I recall, when Shiro and Andes (forgive me if I mispelled her name) and others went to another game, Bonfire went kind of stale. I think Neal left, then Dag got lead. Celrond left, Wilky xferred to BW, and others went back to creeping. I became a Intol raid baby, then joined Aftermath, was booted from Intol for my crimes against nature, and the rest is history. Small world, I never knew you were in Bonfire. I remember you from my stint in Outlaws, however.

If I recall correctly, you were Master Burg to me back then. haha
    Haha yup, all about right. I was gone when all of them left, but Admant and Grya caught me up on all that happened. Bonfire was a fun kin, but perhaps a little too much type A in one group to keep people close as "friends." Once there was nothing left to down, I am not surprised it disbanded.

Haha yup, all about right. I was gone when all of them left, but Admant and Grya caught me up on all that happened. Bonfire was a fun kin, but perhaps a little too much type A in one group to keep people close as "friends." Once there was nothing left to down, I am not surprised it disbanded.
    Since the thread was about Nostalgia, I suppose me mentioning Crazed Champions of the South was an awesome point in the game as well. They came from Crazed north, one of the founding kins on ridder. Zeke left, and made south. No one pvp'd, we hardly pve'd. Times have changed, wow. Not even sure if South is still around

What's up yall?! Livin in the past..still?

P.S. How is this game nowadays?
    P.P.S How's it goin everyone?
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    What's up yall?! Livin in the past..still?

P.S. How is this game nowadays?
    P.P.S How's it goin everyone?
    Hi Iggy! what if i told you sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll were actually good for you? would you get back on your warg? NO ;D

Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

This was all amusing. My attention whoring is appeased by a mention of our kin. However yall need to get it right. Half of you say we were elitist A-holes that never helped anyone else. The other half say we were an open-invite slutfest.... I'm confused :| But eh. We had good RvR's til intol went on hiatus and atrocity stopped raiding up. And good ol grimmbash with 24 greenies.

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Half of you say we were elitist A-holes that never helped anyone else. The other half say we were an open-invite slutfest.... I'm confused :|
    I said you were a open invite kin and I'm always right, so..

Wasn't Jaji and Lily in Rev? A lot of other bad players yet better than most of the original Rev also joined. Point proven, grats on not being A-holes.. not sure how you do it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10