We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

is Hobbit movie ready?

Has The Hobbit movie been released,and is now ready for viewing? I want to watch it.

Part one of the Hobbit movie is set for December 14, 2012. Last news I heard about is the movie will be shown in three parts.

Here is the official movie link for more...

http://www.thehobbit.com/index.html
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

I'll probably sound as a troll, but ever since I learned there would be three, instead of two parts, my expectations suddenly dropped quite low. I don't know, probably I'm in a mood or something, but I can't escape the feeling that this time Hollywood will try to squeeze every last penny out of the story, which is not that long to begin with.

Yes, I know they are going to cover some of the events just mentioned in the book or described in the LotR prologue, but I no longer feel this trilogy should be called The Hobbit. I can only hope that Peter Jackson's creative liberty with the source will be closer to what was seen in Return of the King, rather than The Two Towers ...
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

I wake up every morning hoping it's December and the Hobbit has released and I can go and watch it

Having read all Tolkien books I have access to, I just can't miss this adaption of the Hobbit (The 1970s cartoon version was... well, let's just say I didn't like the short goblin like elves and the electronic music)