We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 99 of 169 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4216
    Unrelated to Patty's post: gotta love macroing wargs.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    26 freeps farming 14- creeps at grams, with outnumbered buff, even ppl that were constantly qqing on forum on a daily base about unbalance in moors, ironic. But i guess its revenge or something lol
    Our server turned into Gilrain #### fest farm which used to be and many people left because of that. Dunno what's the craic on Gilrain now but i hope better than on Withywindle. Our PvP went down and just see how peeps will start leaving our server if this #### will going on. And truth is that Freeps don't care ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post
    Our server turned into Gilrain #### fest farm which used to be and many people left because of that. Dunno what's the craic on Gilrain now but i hope better than on Withywindle. Our PvP went down and just see how peeps will start leaving our server if this #### will going on. And truth is that Freeps don't care ^^
    Unfortunately many creeps don't care too..

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Unrelated to Patty's post: gotta love macroing wargs.

If you mean that i do it, try to play warg yourself, ive played for a longlong time, not only on this server, i got other wargs. i use a keypad(with make moving and stuff easyer) with 1-12 buttons, with one skill on each button, from stealth, atack rotation; pee -3400 migration - pounce (since you are stun and pos-damage +50% i think i go straight trough your b/p/e) - maul - eye gourge - claws - silence/slow -rend - claws - eye gourge - scratch and snip/swipe/pircing claw.. result you dead, and can be done fast on warg when you know to do it, 2-4 sec and since i dont click my skills, i press them from a keypad, it goes of faster than if i had to move my mouse over and press each singel skill.. resulting in you dead, and since you have no audacity or rank, you where r1 and a rk that makes you a SOFT traget, and even softer with the fell craft damage.. and my build is for burst damage, witch is what shadow wargs do..

Macroing is if you press one button and get 2 or more skills to fire off fast on a loop or instant..

if any of you freeps got any problem with me pm me ingame, i dont bite..

Lets just have some fun shall we, i know these last weeks have been a #### storm, and we all want the same thing to have fun,so when you die press retreat, it could have been worse, like your gf/bf left you or someone close died, so just chill out, be friendly help a low rank out, its christmas, and none of us want a ####y lotro christmas..
    Bloodpaws

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post
    Our server turned into Gilrain
    This. I was sure ive seen that kind of action before, ty for reminding me where it was Maybe its time to move to other server

p.s.

How u know that freeps are OP again?:

a) Haras stopped complaining <- checked
    b) Haras has been seen in moors <- checked
    c) Haras solo (+21 other freeps) camping grams <- checked

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    This. I was sure ive seen that kind of action before, ty for reminding me where it was Maybe its time to move to other server

p.s.

Were going from one extreme in another (faster than ever)

The sad thing is there was always something to do in pve when moors are unplayable...now pve is even more screwed up than pvp, so theres nothing else to do. The most sad thing is, that people with no or little clue how his class working are now pretty much godmode, happily using all stuff what turbine gives to them and laughing in creeps faces, while few days ago they running from 1vs1 into npcs.

/QQ off

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Unfortunately many creeps don't care too..
    and how is that?
    Did we make groups when they werent needed like freeps do?

Really haras ur 1 day back and already u think to know everyone who plays here ...
    @ash Ye people will leave again but maybe after the free VIP is over it will be doable again.
    @limmy u gotta see the macroing burgs then ...

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    If you mean that i do it, try to play warg yourself, ive played for a longlong time, not only on this server, i got other wargs. i use a keypad(with make moving and stuff easyer) with 1-12 buttons, with one skill on each button, from stealth, atack rotation; pee -3400 migration - pounce (since you are stun and pos-damage +50% i think i go straight trough your b/p/e) - maul - eye gourge - claws - silence/slow -rend - claws - eye gourge - scratch and snip/swipe/pircing claw.. result you dead, and can be done fast on warg when you know to do it, 2-4 sec and since i dont click my skills, i press them from a keypad, it goes of faster than if i had to move my mouse over and press each singel skill.. resulting in you dead, and since you have no audacity or rank, you where r1 and a rk that makes you a SOFT traget, and even softer with the fell craft damage.. and my build is for burst damage, witch is what shadow wargs do..

Macroing is if you press one button and get 2 or more skills to fire off fast on a loop or instant..

if any of you freeps got any problem with me pm me ingame, i dont bite..

Lets just have some fun shall we, i know these last weeks have been a #### storm, and we all want the same thing to have fun,so when you die press retreat, it could have been worse, like your gf/bf left you or someone close died, so just chill out, be friendly help a low rank out, its christmas, and none of us want a ####y lotro christmas..
    Bloodpaws
    It was Troshrauth macroing, not you, you're just damned annoying! (10 auda btw.. still #### :C)

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post

p.s.

a) As u have seen in the past I have complained only when there's no action which prooves that something's wrong (after HD release there wasn't any decent action because of broken state)
    b) From first days of HD my champ joined all gv spars (even with u) and scouting SOLO around the map many times + last week before update my burg who was on moors most of the day didn't see u anywhere..
    c) As I told u before update Haras was always solo and my burg solo or duo (didn't got to any of multiple healing groups)

Seems a complex retired R13 hunter who was bored of getting ganked sideswitched to OP reaver and now is QQing from 1st day.. Really how pathetic.. <-DOUBLE CHECKED

BB and better (less pathetic) luck on your new server..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 18 2013 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    and how is that?

Really haras ur 1 day back and already u think to know everyone who plays here ...
    When I log yesterday night I saw a full craid (30+ creeps) around luga zerging anything although there wasn't any large fraid

The fact that I didn't join on some DoH/PE groups doesn't mean that I didn't check what was happening everyday before update..

P.S. What's your view about macros? Those who use it care for fair fights? Ooops!!
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 18 2013 at 07:18 AM.

and how is that?

@ash Ye people will leave again but maybe after the free VIP is over it will be doable again.
    Yeah lets all just macro cause burgs could macro. Good argument, go back to getting 0 kills.

Yeah lets all just macro cause burgs could macro. Good argument, go back to getting 0 kills.
    fI dont use macros to get kills, but ur RK in the middle of a freep group is just beuatifull target for warg ....
    And if u want 1 on 1 against my warg dont moan that i kill u in first 5 secs like i did yesterday evening withouth macro ...
    PS ask anyone i only got legit KBs and kills and i didnt need group for it ...

fI dont use macros to get kills, but ur RK in the middle of a freep group is just beuatifull target for warg ....
    And if u want 1 on 1 against my warg dont moan that i kill u in first 5 secs like i did yesterday evening withouth macro ...
    PS ask anyone i only got legit KBs and kills and i didnt need group for it ...
    So in your rotation to kill me on 5k morale you use shadow fangs and rabid bite? Doubt it, if your gunna macro, atleast do it right. Idiots...

When I log yesterday night I saw a full craid (30+ creeps) around luga zerging anything although there wasn't any large fraid

The fact that I didn't join on some DoH/PE groups doesn't mean that I didn't check what was happening everyday before update..

P.S. What's your view about macros?
    a) we had all the time ON buff so think about that ...

b) i dont have any macros program i just have a mouse... and even with it i wouldnt go for a kill ...

Just out of curious, tell us a name of a burg in WW that macroed anything..

Btw its not hard to see that u macro skills, we can even notice by the sound..its just to #$%& obvious ^^

Happy hunting

So in your rotation to kill me on 5k morale you use shadow fangs and rabid bite? Doubt it, if your gunna macro, atleast do it right. Idiots...
    as i said i dont use macros and certainly not to kill a RK that i just kill like its worth nothing

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Just out of curious, tell us a name of a burg in WW that macroed anything..

Btw its not hard to see that u macro skills, we can even notice by the sound..its just to #$%& obvious ^^

Happy hunting
    ask ur friends maaba and oudini 10 attacks in 1 sec is a bit obvious isnt it ...

ask ur friends maaba and oudini 10 attacks in 1 sec is a bit obvious isnt it ...

Well if u dont have a lvl95 burg then u have no clue..

I can assure u that me, Oudini or even Raimunda dont use any macros, dunno about burgs from another Kins but i dont think anyone is using either.

We can do alot of dmg before we even get out of stealth..imagine 2 or 3 burgs at the same target...

Name them because u spill mud to all Withy burgs (not so many) in this way..

Does anyone know turbine's policy about macros?
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 18 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Story of the server:

Day 1 freepside:
    Wow we have so much skills these mobs drop from 1 hit :-D.
    Then they heard about the mighty and too OP creeps (ohnoes!!!).
    All lets assemble lets use everything we can, no CD will be unspoken offand not be used!!

In the mean on creepside:

Finally we have some freeps. But what now they come in groups of 12, do we have enough to counter them?
    All together they respond: yes ofc most are just plain nabs of those freeps.

Freeps arrive at the battlefield:
    Oh no 13 creeps this is just an zerg. scouts go out and get all the people u can find we need to stop this...
    They returned with another 12, and are victorious and FEEL so pro.

After that:

Oh there are 28 creeps we are only 26 we needs to hug the lug backdoor!!!
    All run for ur pathetic lives ...

Written by Kalaz in memory of all the zergs and farms that happened yesterday ...
    PS freeps be proud cuz u are so weak and totally not nabs!!

My view about yesterday to all ####ers that didnt dare to come to moors after HD came out till patch 12.1 (or just stopped at gv stairs)

If u have a problem with this try to contact me in pm, but otherwise ####. And tbh i dont think i am the only one whot thinks like this atm.

a) As u have seen in the past I have complained only when there's no action which prooves that something's wrong (after HD release there wasn't any decent action because of broken state)
    So, now moors are fixed, right? Right. You just confirmed all what i wrote, thank you

Seems a complex retired R13 hunter who was bored of getting ganked sideswitched to OP reaver and now is QQing from 1st day.. Really how pathetic.. <-DOUBLE CHECKED
    Stop please with "OP reaver" thing. Its pathetic. Whats wrong with u? if there is a small chance to certain class can beat u is that mean its OP? That state of mind is called "EZmoding".

When u making up facts about WW creepside its funny. But when u started making up things about my freeping on Gilrain - did u ever seen me freeping? - from now on you became troll, liar and Z-like dude. Sad.

btw, i switched after u11 to "AMAGAD OP" BA, every creep/freep on gilrain can confirm it. Rolled reaver when VIP ended, guess why i picked reaver.

Day 1 freepside:
    All lets assemble lets use everything we can, no CD will be unspoken offand not be used!!

Finally we have some freeps. But what now they come in groups of 12, do we have enough to counter them?

Oh no 13 creeps this is just an zerg. scouts go out and get all the people u can find we need to stop this...

After that:

Written by Kalaz in memory of all the zergs and farms that happened yesterday ...

My view about yesterday to all ####ers that didnt dare to come to moors after HD came out till patch 12.1 (or just stopped at gv stairs)

If u have a problem with this try to contact me in pm, but otherwise ####. And tbh i dont think i am the only one whot thinks like this atm.

Out of control..

The fact that most of decent creeps didn't take advantage of that broken state should trouble u..

U rage vs people who went on moors, tried to test their new gear/skills and died in some secs on their 1st steps at GV many times without taking a single kill..

By the time that even devs admitted that this situation was broken u have no right to rage and blame freeps (while u should blame Turbine). You are just exposed..

U forget that for half expansion freeps were waiting creeps to come out from shooters (even on much less numbers) although there wasn't any rage post from any freep about this + most of the fights were freeps vs almost double creeps

Action speaks by its own and all of us saw what happened on moors desert last month

Hilarious examples of yesterdays fights :

1.) Etherlic with 30k hp charges into the middle of grams, focuses on low ranks (which is not forbidden), but unfortunately after creeps focused on him, Alonso decided to run to BD from grams.
    2.)Cut of the #### with Macros about burgs/wargs which is even more hilarious. Why people shouldnt use macros, big advantage to them... so what ? Watch Z´s video about spars on Snowbourn at GTA, he says macros is cheating basicily he doesnt not know how to use them or how to type the command. Mockery.
    3.)Funny how freeps yesterday fought. Even tho you had enough numbers & basically noone cares if you were grouped you needed 4 OPS. I mean LMAO in your faces of the OP takers. Me and ode + gorgo did a spiderpack and we would rather die in battle then running to BD/Lug/Grams like alonson does everyday.
    4.) Only good people to mention from yesterdays fights: was Santarem who realized he should log creep and help the creeps, roots and last but not least Naius probably the best burg on server,he deserves the most respect of creeps. When we started fighting in Lug,i lagged so horribly and freezed, naius attacked me but i didnt attack back he knew i was frozen, he spared my life, and in addition he was solo.

Gz Oza for rank and some others who ranked that night. Cut of the crying freeps/creeps. Lmao in your faces again for hugging BD, i mean if creeps would HUG grams with 4 ops i would leave the raid. You had so many help from burgs etc and u had 4 OPS and u still hugged and ran like chickens. Pro tactic approved by >z "nuff said"

Out of control..

The fact that most of decent creeps didn't take advantage of that broken state should trouble u..

U rage vs people who went on moors, tried to test their new gear/skills and died in some secs on their 1st steps at GV many times without taking a single kill..

By the time that even devs admitted that this situation was broken u have no right to rage and blame freeps (while u should blame Turbine). You are just exposed..

U forget that for half expansion freeps were waiting creeps to come out from shooters (even on much less numbers) although there wasn't any rage post from any freep about this + most of the fights were freeps vs almost double creeps

Action speaks by its own and all of us saw what happened on moors desert last month
    And u are plain stupid :moors after HD came out till patch 12.1.
    READ BEFORE U RESPONSE ONCE MORE!!!!
    And ofc i blame turbine but they dont care about it else they wouldnt have brought out HD before it was decent ...
    But ask leischo and PE how groups did in moors and learn a bit of them, since they are better pvpers then those that just now come to moors.
    And immediatley start to moan. This is said by someone who plays only moors so dont try again to personally attack me or ill do it also with u.
    And about i dont have right to speak: Kees already said everything i would say ...

Day 1 freepside:

After that:

Totally agree kalaz.
    Yesterday we had a big amount of freeps who werent online before 12.1- where playing freep was a challange and you fought without audacity.

Page 99 of 169 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 ... LastLast