We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 96 of 169 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Eteri is Hargen who is warg.. He qq about upcoming farming while his main class practically can not be farmed on those cds without any track
    - I'm not QQ-ing about upcoming farming, just letting the freeps (who like to farm) know they can come back to the moors soon.

- Got a lot of chars but none by the name of Hargen so get you facts right pls, dont even play a warg.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Eteri View Post
    - I'm not QQ-ing about upcoming farming, just letting the freeps (who like to farm) know they can come back to the moors soon.

- Got a lot of chars but none by the name of Hargen so get you facts right pls, dont even play a warg.
    Sorry Mac thought u were Hargen.. I thought he had a def on that name..

Put a signature pls!
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 12 2013 at 01:28 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

I don't understand your post be more specific pls

You went out on your healing group vs random creeps while some of us went out on solo..

Haras telling other people went out with healing group. In a matter of 3 weeks of not being able to win every 1v1 with ease if using CDs he went from moderately stupid to absolutely mental.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Haras telling other people went out with healing group. In a matter of 3 weeks of not being able to win every 1v1 with ease if using CDs he went from moderately stupid to absolutely mental.
    If i could understand what u are saying i would answer to u..

As many times I went on moors I only saw some creeps sparing or camping at GV while around the map i was able to find only low ranks. Freeps OOC was desert too..

It's ridiculus to have a full healing group vs low or random creeps so as to say that u manage to have a fight although I m sure that if decent creep groups were on line none freep group would have any luck..

comeon creeps...you know that if the freep don't have bleeds that crit 4k or zoo inside his pocket he's dead...can't say this kind of things about ppl not going inside the moors...this situation is unplayable, and i'm saying that as one of the classes mentioned above ^^ let's wait for 12.1...hope it will come shortly and we can have fights again...or get back to RoR situation
    try having fun pve'ing or quit for another game till 12.1...or just shout on me not to tell you what to do(3rd option is most likely what will happen).
    cya ingame...or not
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Almost everyone has a warg from RoI times although crazy cds have other classes too (40sec ba's evade, 35sec reaver's wrath) where in low crowded servers it would be difficult to be killed fast..
    you see what you want to see...
    i dont care about those "oh ****, im gona bail" options... warg still is least useful creep in groups and totaly useles in solo (ror). not sure about hd cos i havent realy meet any freep but what i have heard it still sucks

btw i didnt hear you complain about those 45s sprints but now you telling 90s dips or sprint is op...
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    not sure about hd cos i havent realy meet any freep but what i have heard it still sucks
    it depends if the warg uses new damage type...if he does(and most of them do) it can crit 2.5-3k on freeps...every attack -.-
    still not as OP as a reaver is now.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

btw i didnt hear you complain about those 45s sprints but now you telling 90s dips or sprint is op...
    champs sprint from 2mins cd traited at RoR turn to 4.30 min cd at HD only in almost full red traits otherwise it is on 5 mins cd (wargs can sprint 3 times much faster on the same period)

warg still is least useful creep in groups and totaly useles in solo (ror). not sure about hd cos i havent realy meet any freep but what i have heard it still sucks
    An untrackable class is useless? You can be next to every freep/group/raid any time/place without any danger and attack whenever u want..

An untrackable class is useless? You can be next to every freep/group/raid any time/place without any danger and attack whenever u want..
    How much kills/points you get for that?

Dont know why do you complain so much tbh... You lost OP bubblesbut got avoidance which should be around 30%. You are getting unavoidable mitigation for new dmg types because its tied to audacity, which is even worse then before (before we could've lower phy mit or bypass it with impale, some BA attacks etc.). All your important stats are more-less capped. Freep healing is far too much for creeps when freeps get audacity. Dont see why you should complain. We all know there is a bug with audacity, if you dont like it, dont go to moors. If you dont participate in moors there is no point posting bull#### here.

Youre neither answering any question people ask you, nor you provide some basic comparison between two sides. Simple complaints about cooldown on some skill that doesnt do anything harmful is hilarious.

Now...
    with 12.1.... (compared with current situation)

Freeps get
    -30% dmg from aud
    -30% dmg from new dmg types (maybe 20% , not sure)
    a lot larger immunity to to dmg because of armour rating removal
    They are keeping (imo broken) stat increase benefits (easily capped mitigations, crit and huge finesse)
    They keep insanely high healing (and dmg in some cases)

Creeps get
    slightly increased healing
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Verizal has actually been impessively interactive when it comes to stat caps/itemization past couple of days. He acknowledged that the system as a whole will need tweaks and will get tweaks over the next couple of updates. Not just 12.1 but further down the line. And doomy wargs are still food atleast when they encounter a burglar with continuous disable every 5 sec about 15 times. Also gambling burglar gets 1k heal each evade (not more than once per sec).
    With 13k morale pool most fights I took about 30k dmg, healed 25k+ and dealth around 50k. burglar is your new shieldwarden
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    How much kills/points you get for that?

Dont know why do you complain so much tbh... You lost OP bubblesbut got avoidance which should be around 30%. You are getting unavoidable mitigation for new dmg types because its tied to audacity, which is even worse then before (before we could've lower phy mit or bypass it with impale, some BA attacks etc.).
    I didn't complain, I just answer to nas who told why i m not saying anything about champ's sprint on HD while it was nurfed..

Once again champs have more bubbles now than before on blue base trait line..

I didn't complain, I just answer to nas who told why i m not saying anything about champ's sprint on HD while it was nurfed..

Once again champs have more bubbles now than before on blue base trait line..
    Most of the champs wouldnt consider blue line the line for moors. Its, well, lame.

Most of the champs wouldnt consider blue line the line for moors. Its, well, lame.
    I ll wait to see the update first although on 40secs cd at ba's evade / 35secs cd at reaver's wrath doesn't look so lame on solo action to me.. (hedge which used to give around + 4k armour value on glory champs doesn't exists anymore..)

By the time blue base line with half red traits is what looks like more to the RoR champ

I ll wait to see the update first although on 40secs cd at ba's evade / 35secs cd at reaver's wrath doesn't look so lame on solo action to me..

Blue line is lame Haras. Deal with it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922500000004424f/signature.png]Alkkayya[/charsig]

Bad As$ Pizzaguy

Quote Originally Posted by TheKid111 View Post
    Kid <3333333
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Voices from the past..

Since now glory was op with high armour value on hedge that's why I was always on full red line with continuous blood rage..

Now there's no hedge on blue line for high armour + on full red line there's no continuous blood rage like before, almost no reduced sprint cd and no dire need or any bubble..

Log your champ to check new stuff and we can have this talk again..

Kid ! You should visit WW some day soon
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Voices from the past..
    There seem to be a lot of voices haunting you. Have you considered a holiday to Dromokaiteio?
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    There seem to be a lot of voices haunting you. Have you considered a holiday to Dromokaiteio?

No thx, nothing to hunt me.. I m always here, others left (like u did in the past)..

''Clubs'' as ''Dromokaiteio'' are for clubbers (maybe one of them gave u the link) so u can easily join there..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 13 2013 at 02:29 AM.

Voices from the past..

Since now glory was op with high armour value on hedge that's why I was always on full red line with continuous blood rage..

Now there's no hedge on blue line for high armour + on full red line there's no continuous blood rage like before, almost no reduced sprint cd and no dire need or any bubble..

Log your champ to check new stuff and we can have this talk again..
    If youve been reading my posts you would notice that armour rating doesnt matter too much now. Rest of the benefits from hedge are in different places of blue line.

Lets face it, you just cant fight without your bubbles and dire need. Now you have cbr without selfdmg component but with limited duration which seems like a fair trade, you have bracing attack, you have renewing strikes, you have killing spree and on top of all > Fight on heals 60% of your morale < every 3 minutes!

Sprint is not needed, you have 50% slow now that can be used from range of 40m

I dont see a problem with red line, maybe focusing more on dps would help...

EDIT: And ofc, i forgot about 40% avoidance you have now!

If youve been reading my posts you would notice that armour rating doesnt matter too much now. Rest of the benefits from hedge are in different places of blue line.

Lets face it, you just cant fight without your bubbles and dire need. Now you have cbr without selfdmg component but with limited duration which seems like a fair trade, you have bracing attack, you have renewing strikes, you have killing spree and on top of all > Fight on heals 60% of your morale < every 3 minutes!

Sprint is not needed, you have 50% slow now that can be used from range of 40m

I dont see a problem with red line, maybe focusing more on dps would help...

EDIT: And ofc, i forgot about 40% avoidance you have now!

About dire need and bubbles u saw me on spars If I need them or not..

What made glory champs op was hedge on previous expansions when high increased armour value was counting..

Do U compare a 3min cd heal (heals 3% of max morale every 2 sec for 20secs = 10 times x 3%=30%= around 6k morale or less) with 40 secs evade cd or 35 secs wrath cd or 1.30 min hips cd ? Most creep classes have now a healing/escape chain skill which they can spam and u expect from solo champs to go around without any chain skill/survivability?

I ll wait to see new dps/balance after update and i ll tell if there's any chance..

Bracing attack is nothing (gives only 1k morale on 3 fervour cost every 30 secs while creeps have around 50k morale)

Renewing strikes have only a 10% chance to activate (if u have something close to hit)

Ranged slow is only -10% (not -50%) run speed so if any other class had slow a champ (-25%-40%) it's impossible to reach it without sprint. Continuous blood rage is not so continuous anymore.. (1min cd)

Things have changed, now that u don't need a bard to change your traits from battle to battle depending on circumstances there's gonna be a different trait line base (blue-red/red-blue/yellow-red) when u got out from combat. Players who know their classes will be able to use them all from time to time..

Any further discussion is pointless if we don't see how things will turn on next update..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 13 2013 at 04:41 AM.

About dire need and bubbles u saw me on spars If I need them or not..

What made glory champs op was hedge on previous expansions when high increased armour value was counting..

Do U compare a 3min cd heal with 40 secs evade or 35 secs wrath or 1.30 min hips ? Most creep classes have now a healing/escape chain skill which they can spam and u expect from solo champs to go around without any chain skill/survivability?

I ll wait to see new dps/balance after update and i ll tell if there's any chance..

Ranged slow is only -10% run speed so if any other class had slow a champ (-25%-40%) it's impossible to reach it without sprint. Continuous blood rage is not so continuous anymore..

Things have changed, now that u don't need a bard to change your traits from battle to battle depending on circumstances there's gonna be a different trait line base (blue-red/red-blue/yellow-red) when u got out from combat. Players who know their classes will be able to use them all from time to time..

Any further discussion is pointless if we don't see how things will turn on next update..
    I knew you will bring out creep skills. Im not gonna compare hips, sprint or burrow.. this skills do nothing. Freeps with cooldowns they have now will both regen and get thier skills ready again when warg or spider comes back. So if you forced him once to use one of them, you should do it again.

Evade, lets do some comparison:

My BA has 15% base avoidance + 50% evade
    A good freep now reaches 25% reduction easily, probably 30% with good gear with finesse

A champ should have capped parry easily and some 5-10% from evade which should be 40-45% with partial effects
    r10 creep gets 15% reduction with finesse

Creep avoidance 40%
    Freep avoidance 30%

BA has a gap of 10s without any avoidance cuz of high finesse ratings these days, where a smart champ will us CBR, CB and CD with full capacity
    Freep just has to make sure to face the target

This is how good evade is. Evade is good for hunters though. -75% ranged evade
    Wrath=fight on. Champ-reaver fight shouldn't take more then a minute -minute and half. Reaver doesnt have bracing attack and renewal strikes and a killing spree will prevent dying from bleeds after kill.

Now when you know that, i can just say... Learn to play!

Champions Duel skill increases its potency every 3 seconds. at start its -10% slow -5%outgoing dmg on enemy and +3% melee dmg, all buffs increase over time to -50% slow, -25% outgoing dmg and +30%melee dmg. Skill is tactical so evade doesnt work. With full fervour +25%, CD +30% and CB +15% you have +70% dmg. You an decrease your attack speed by 25% as well i think.

If you have any question about champ just ask XD

EDIT: I already posted whats new in 12.1. Scroll up or go page or two behind and you will see it.

lets not forget heroics 20target 15M range -50% run speed (if traited accordingly)
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    lets not forget heroics 20target 15M range -50% run speed (if traited accordingly)
    Yeah but im talking about red line here It looks to me this evade is a big problem for him. But in fact its kinda simple.. Get riposte from blue line and spam brutal strikes and savage strike because they ignore some evade and parry. Riposte is unavoidable but needs parry which is easily capped on champ. I think he is not looking at the whole picture.

Page 96 of 169 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 ... LastLast