We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 94 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    What happened ?
    he got ganked too many times at GV by just standing there...i can understand him.

Daaaaamn those creeps got nice movement xD

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Daaaaamn those creeps got nice movement xD
    gotta admit the rank 15 ba moved like #### and warg could be better

But almost no class has a chance against a reaver( even if not properley played), and certainly a hunter wouldnt on our server underlevelled
    be able to do that. Dont know how to put this less offensive to anyone on this server and who reads it!

The warg and reaver are awfull. No clue why badnog wasn't doing anything, but I guess he didn't expect much from a lvl 91 hunter. I've seen the hunter spar in person and he dies against creeps that are actually trying. But yeah if you kite a melee class that doesn't put a slow on you ever, you're going to win since levels don't reduce your damage.

Well nice videos but the creeps seem like they aren't trying or just suck.

Nice kiting by that hunter, good no hunter can kite me
    I am the one who kites.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    The warg and reaver are awfull. No clue why badnog wasn't doing anything, but I guess he didn't expect much from a lvl 91 hunter. I've seen the hunter spar in person and he dies against creeps that are actually trying. But yeah if you kite a melee class that doesn't put a slow on you ever, you're going to win since levels don't reduce your damage.
    Trappers will be very strong imo, 40% evade and 20% parry, will be hell for reavers, aswell as a plethora of on-the-move slows, aswell as a portion of their trap damage being unmitigateable. (Not sure if will be fixed with 12.1, probably not.)

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    But almost no class has a chance against a reaver( even if not properley played)
    wardens can! i hope people liked the 4-4.5k crits with bleeds...it's nice isn't it? xD

Fake trolling videos so as to ''encourage'' naive freeps to join on the broken zerg fest..

A day at GV in the current Moors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

Managed to have a few spars today, changed to fire dmg, tried to make it fair by letting the freeps get me down to half health, add that to the fact I'm a bit rusty from not playing for a while and freeps did quite well out of me this evening, considering. But won't be back till the patch, its no fun facerolling but also not really fun holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    wardens can! i hope people liked the 4-4.5k crits with bleeds...it's nice isn't it? xD
    It is the most disgusting think i heard today no offence towards you but to the guy who had the idea of making the class awfully powerfull even more than before.

Video made me lol a bit :P Reminded me Zrinko videos (havent checked them for a while) Epic post tho Pat

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    It is the most disgusting think i heard today no offence towards you but to the guy who had the idea of making the class awfully powerfull even more than before.
    yeah i totally agree with you, warden is too strong now, burning creeps like mobs with same morale, pretty weird...but well, that's the HD nerfed version as we all expected, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Fake trolling videos so as to ''encourage'' naive freeps to join on the broken zerg fest..
    Video of solo hunter promotes zerging. Haras logic win.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    A day at GV in the current Moors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

Managed to have a few spars today, changed to fire dmg, tried to make it fair by letting the freeps get me down to half health, add that to the fact I'm a bit rusty from not playing for a while and freeps did quite well out of me this evening, considering. But won't be back till the patch, its no fun facerolling but also not really fun holding back.
    well after patch it will be this but at grams it seems.

I heard in current beta build Warden bleeds are not fixed yet, so hopefully they don't "accidentally" forget to do that before the release.

Thanks for spars yesterday Rols.

just lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I heard in current beta build Warden bleeds are not fixed yet, so hopefully they don't "accidentally" forget to do that before the release.

Thanks for spars yesterday Rols.
    in fact, the fist bleeds(mitigated ones) will be abit stronger from what i've seen on beta (the t3 ones will crit like the current t4)

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Video of solo hunter promotes zerging. Haras logic win.
    Quick mon ami, we must zerg zhe creeps!

Quick mon ami, we must zerg zhe creeps!
    Pfff clubber, exploiter Gilrain scum, that's what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Pfff clubber, exploiter Gilrain scum, that's what you are.
    All I wanted was some bubbles! I pay VIP so turbine must listen to me!

Clubbers have lost spars vs champs without bubbles or any other cds while on the same time other reavers on lower ranks have manage same spars in better way..

Seems clubbing is a bad way to practise..

EDIT: Champs after HD are able to have bubbles more often than RoR in blue base line and dire need more often even with red base line (find other way to troll because u are being humiliated even more)
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 10 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Clubbers have lost spars vs champs without bubbles or any other cds while on the same time other reavers on lower ranks have manage same spars in better way..

Seems clubbing is a bad way to practise..

EDIT: Champs after HD are able to have bubbles more often than RoR in blue base line and dire need more often even with red base line (find other way to troll because u are being humiliated even more)
    Clubbers also had 1 audacity.

Clubbers also had 1 audacity.
    Poor excuses ho ho ho!

Last time I saw a creep with 1 audacity was almost before 2 years when audacity update got released..

Poor excuses ho ho ho!

Last time I saw a creep with 1 audacity was almost before 2 years when audacity update got released..
    Since you seem to know me so well, you'd know I quit my reaver when audacity was introduced, became a full time guardian. Then left when we quit raiding I left for Gilrain with my reaver, but ended up playing my burg alongside shak's champ and raiding and pvping on that character. This is my only character to ever have max audacity so far. I quit the game, came back and started dumping all comms into audacity gear for guard which I wanted to play but couldn't because of no LIs, no armor, no jewels with an expansion 1 month away.

So yes I had 1 audacity and I still do not have max audacity, the only ranks I ended up buying after getting 4/6 on guard were the cheap ones. I bought these because I was maxed out while leading a craid and couldn't log guard to spend them.

Ho ho ho if beating a 1-year retired reaver with 1 audacity in a spar is your grand achievement.

Since you seem to know me so well, you'd know I quit my reaver when audacity was introduced, became a full time guardian. Then left when we quit raiding I left for Gilrain with my reaver, but ended up playing my burg alongside shak's champ and raiding and pvping on that character. This is my only character to ever have max audacity so far. I quit the game, came back and started dumping all comms into audacity gear for guard which I wanted to play but couldn't because of no LIs, no armor, no jewels with an expansion 1 month away.

So yes I had 1 audacity and I still do not have max audacity, the only ranks I ended up buying after getting 4/6 on guard were the cheap ones. I bought these because I was maxed out while leading a craid and couldn't log guard to spend them.

Ho ho ho if beating a 1-year retired reaver with 1 audacity in a spar is your grand achievement.
    1. Low creep audacities cost only 100 coms so any creep can have around half audacity from 1st day

2. Did your ''op freep'' guardian need audacity so as to fight weak RoR creeps? Oops! (some guards used to play many times on pve gear during RoR)
    What about now that ALL freeps have lower audacity/lvl 85 stats than creeps who have +30% dps + more than double morale than RoR? (no need to mention about buged mitigations again)

3. Even if your retired reaver didn't have full audacity u weren't the only reaver i have won without cds..

Page 94 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast