We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post

If there's no fun in Moors, it must be here.
    Atleast Im having great fun laughing at those pure rage posts.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    As far I remember at early RoR creeps used to faceroll freeps.. Many hunters had changed..
    Keep tryin. I switched when freeps became OP.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

just checked by and from what i have read it seems me leaving the game was one of the best decisions i could ever make chill guys its just a game anyway hope u guys enjoy your self have fun

So why the fk are u writing all these on those last pages by the time u have no clue what is happening?

I think I ll create a creep on girlain to see what your glorious op freeps are doing there..
    Again you just take from my post what you want to read, dear lord it's getting obnoxious. I said and please do read this now that I haven't played creep but HAVE played Freep, so I do have a clue what's happening.

I did do lots of 1v1s already on my burglar and talking about OP, Champs have always been stronger then Burglars except for SoM.

I would gladly invite you to our Creep community although I know you won't last 2 weeks into 12.1 when Freeps get back to being strongest side again.

Now Haras try to reply to my whole post with thought through arguments in stead of troll-like take 1 thing from it and try make a joke about it.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Ok i hope my post will draw attention from #### to a bit more important stuff...

Ive been on BR yesterday and i can say that classes 1vs1 seem to be pretty balanced :O Creep healing is increased, orc craft dmg is now mitigated. There were few 1vs1 fights with different classes and i can say reavers and bas stand in pretty decent situation. Defiler still sucks in dps but i managed to bring hunter to 2k before i died.. He was r15 with every possible buff on this planet.. and probably beyond. On the other hand lightning rk completely owned me.. (keep in mind that i didnt have any defensive corruptions because you cant buy 6 new corruption slots. I traited crit and morale.. and that i didnt play defiler for more then 6 months)

I saw reavers getting down cappies, rks, hunters and guards. BAs killed some and died to some.. but when they died enemy was pretty low on morale. There were no wargs spiders or wls so i dont know how are they in new situation.

It all now comes down to freep healing imo. If this wont be change healing will be too high for creep. Lets hope that they nerf it down a bit.

There is now +6 audacity. Each new audacity for creep will be 6k comms. When you max audacity it gives same bonuses as it gives on live at max.

Freep audacity armour is copy/paste with more-less double stats then lvl 85 armour. That means that all set bonuses that you have on live you will have on new set. You get crit defence for 2 pieces and class based bonus for 4 pieces.

Will post more info if i get some
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

To Girlain staff..

1. Kees: I m answering to your words, u said early RoR while freeps start to faceroll creeps after 5 months on MID RoR and in more healthy way than GV pew pew where creeps were stronger and double.. At least freeps were most of the time much less and we had some action..

2. Aff: The fact that u answer to players like fata in this bs way while u used to play together reveals what kind of person are u. Tbh I ll think to seriously if i m going to answer to u again or I ll just report your bs posts..

3. Stealth: The fact that u hadn't log on creep which means that u haven't log on Withy reveals that u have no clue what is happening here so u don't have any right to say anything about who are going on moors and try their new skills and who are not..
    Post on the server where u play and let those who play on Withy to post here
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 07 2013 at 09:33 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

To Girlain staff..

1. Kees: I m answering to your words, u said early RoR while freeps start to faceroll creeps after 5 months on MID RoR and in more healthy way than GV pew pew where creeps were stronger and double.. At least freeps were most of the time much less and we had some action..

2. Aff: The fact that u answer to players like fata in this bs way while u used to play together reveals what kind of person are u. Tbh I ll think to seriously if i m going to answer to u again or I ll just report your bs posts..

3. Stealth: The fact that u hadn't log on creep which means that u haven't log on Withy reveals that u have no clue what is happening here so u don't have any right to say anything about who are going on moors and try their new skills and who are not..
    Post on the server where u play and let those who play on Withy to post here
    I replied properly then he told me to f*ck off. I replied in the same way.

Now please report my posts you didnt even replied to one of my arguments so its like im speaking to a wall.

You just cant believe that freeps arent OP at that time, tho some months before a shieldwarden could survive a 6man group or even more.

Please post more your show seems not to end after all.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Keep tryin. I switched when freeps became OP.
    And you started playing reaver mmmmkay.

For the rest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9BoPVOu1U
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

To everyone:
    I really like the pvp, but can we maybe do it in the game and not on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    To everyone:
    I really like the pvp, but can we maybe do it in the game and not on the forums
    Pls no!This is fun xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Pls no!This is fun xD
    BUT but ...
    Ye true

Haras, you can stop QQ now, with update freeps are on faceroll train again

And you started playing reaver mmmmkay.

For the rest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9BoPVOu1U
    Wrong, started with BA, obvious choice for hunter, mkay? i rolled reaver in withy when my gilrains reaver was r1 and BA r8.
    Last edited by giboosc; Dec 07 2013 at 01:50 PM.

Wrong, started with BA, i rolled reaver in withy when my gilrains reaver was r1 and BA r8.
    That doesn't make my statement wrong.You still played reaver.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

That doesn't make my statement wrong.You still played reaver.
    It makes it wrong as hell, you said i started, and youre wrong, i said that i stopped paying VIP when switched - 2,5 month of 3 months sub on creepside, when it ended i rolled reaver. simple.

It makes it wrong as hell, you said i started, and youre wrong, i said that i stopped paying VIP when switched - 2,5 month of 3 months sub on creepside, when it ended i rolled reaver. simple.
    You still played reaver xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

You still played reaver xD
    Ok, my fault Can you forgive me?

Ok, my fault Can you forgive me?
    I will think about it but you have to promise me you'll be a nice guy from now on,ok?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

I will think about it but you have to promise me you'll be a nice guy from now on,ok?
    But wait, im always nice guy.

But but..You've been fighting in forums!You've been naughty lately!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Apart from when you go around spamming the reaver exploit in beta. ^^.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Apart from when you go around spamming the reaver exploit in beta. ^^.
    It wasnt me, it was my evil twin bro

It wasnt me, it was my evil twin bro
    Everybody got one of those :P

Cheers

Thanks to all creeps who were having fun with me today to make me take a break from the game. Enough is enough lol.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Thanks to all creeps who were having fun with me today to make me take a break from the game. Enough is enough lol.
    What happened ?

Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast