We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 92 of 169 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4216
    Enough with this guys

I tell you what and pretty sure of my story, any of you reavers in moors could have tried sparring a champ lvl65 and lvl75 cap and the champ could stay red traited and fervour stance, the champ would kill you in few seconds by just running at you for whole spar.
    Now we had RoR and what happened to reaver and champ ? Go play each class for more then a expansion and come tell us what happened as with myself I turned away from champ because of RoR changes, I played the class for 3 years in pve and pvp and tbh if you not played it and have a opinion about it, just make one and see what Haras talks about and go into moors with the experience of about 3 weeks and see what will happen to you without audacity and broken mitigations. Then after that we will see who QQ and who continue in moors. Me on mini have tried and tested a few times in moors with some really strange results and if dev not fix this pvp at next update, ill go play Guardians against Defaints in Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Enough with this guys

I tell you what and pretty sure of my story, any of you reavers in moors could have tried sparring a champ lvl65 and lvl75 cap and the champ could stay red traited and fervour stance, the champ would kill you in few seconds by just running at you for whole spar.
    Now we had RoR and what happened to reaver and champ ? Go play each class for more then a expansion and come tell us what happened as with myself I turned away from champ because of RoR changes, I played the class for 3 years in pve and pvp and tbh if you not played it and have a opinion about it, just make one and see what Haras talks about and go into moors with the experience of about 3 weeks and see what will happen to you without audacity and broken mitigations. Then after that we will see who QQ and who continue in moors. Me on mini have tried and tested a few times in moors with some really strange results and if dev not fix this pvp at next update, ill go play Guardians against Defaints in Rift.
    Fatalis sorry dude but your post is not so accurate.

Speaking of withy champs Ive played in RoI last 2 months and at RoR i havent seen any champ beeing dominant(I havent seen kid tho). 90% of them are using bubbles and other cooldowns. Well after all its their skills but theres the difference between a good and a bad champ

Edit : Only champ i can consider close to dominant is nill, pity he isnt as much as active as before. Great potential as a champ and not a cooldown spammer though he never got the motivation he needed because of withys state of moors.

+1 kees btw.
    Last edited by affected7; Dec 06 2013 at 05:33 AM.

1. Haras should stop posting. You reached rock bottom in making sense now. You devide sparring tab with normal tab but you forget to add your own; zerg tab. You compare other people with kids and laugh at creep raid leaders yet you're giving the worst possible example of a good raid leader.

2. I hate posts that devide their arguments with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Me on mini have tried and tested a few times in moors with some really strange results and if dev not fix this pvp at next update, ill go play Guardians against Defaints in Rift.
    Which shard if i may ask?

@Lutz : If we are talking about 3 average creeps attacking a good mini yeah there isn't probably much chance of killing him/her.Although if the mini is average as well then he/she will die.Unless we are talking about 3 defilers attacking xD
    And i dunno what you think but on my defiler there's been many times that i could outheal more than 1 freep.Sure i had problems outhealing some certain wardens or rks but that's cuz of the healing debuff and the fact that they were good on their classes.But talking about average freeps,yeah,wasn't that much of a problem.

PS: So much BS in these forums <3

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Which shard if i may ask?

@Lutz : If we are talking about 3 average creeps attacking a good mini yeah there isn't probably much chance of killing him/her.Although if the mini is average as well then he/she will die.Unless we are talking about 3 defilers attacking xD
    And i dunno what you think but on my defiler there's been many times that i could outheal more than 1 freep.Sure i had problems outhealing some certain wardens or rks but that's cuz of the healing debuff and the fact that they were good on their classes.But talking about average freeps,yeah,wasn't that much of a problem.

PS: So much BS in these forums <3
    I hope you talking RoR Lain, cuz atm average minstrel can't outheal average dps. (I count my self as average dps)
    Especially with no aud sets making my stuns 15 secs (!) and im not counting fear spams and induction slow.
    Mini who is stunned is dead mini- Grass could tell

btw shut it please I don't think you Aff and Haras need to full forums with these BS posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    I hope you talking RoR Lain, cuz atm average minstrel can't outheal average dps. (I count my self as average dps)
    Especially with no aud sets making my stuns 15 secs (!) and im not counting fear spams and induction slow.
    Mini who is stunned is dead mini- Grass could tell

btw shut it please I don't think you Aff and Haras need to full forums with these BS posts.
    Yes ofc i am talking about RoR.
    If that "you" is pointed at me then i think you are a bit confused.My replies have been perfectly normal,no trolling,no fighting (at least last 2 pages!).I'm just contributing to the discussion without interfering to the endless arguement between Aff and Haras

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Yes ofc i am talking about RoR.
    If that "you" is pointed at me then i think you are a bit confused.My replies have been perfectly normal,no trolling,no fighting (at least last 2 pages!).I'm just contributing to the discussion without interfering to the endless arguement between Aff and Haras
    Nope it's not on you ofc

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Make up your mind Haras, yesterday you cried how hard 1v1 is, how 1v1 fights are far more important than GRPvGRP and now you calling a clubber someone who doin 1v1 80% of his time in moors.

You losing it mate. Maybe its time to add yourself to your own nablist.
    OMG Kees u have a R13 char and u are not able to seperate 1v1 from spars..

on 1v1:

1. U need to scout the map usually much time (on withy 10mins+) so as to find a creep/freep for the 1v1.During scout many chances to be zerged

2. Find him in nutral place away from hugs

3. Find him without escape cds

4. Have the 1v1 fight

5. If u manage to kill him before he asks for help u get the kill and kb

on spars:

1. On the same 10 mins u can have 6+ spars ready on plate (no need to seach the action no chance to get zerged from others)

2. No hugs (at the end of fight there will be a kb anyway)

3. Usually spars without cds

4. Have the 1v1 fight

5. Only occasion not to have a kill is to have a draw after 10min+ fighting (usual vs well mitigated wls). Of course no chance for the other to ask for help

It's completely different the worth of a 1v1 kb and the worth of a spar kb.. so completely spar tab is a fake tab..

Spars are good to happen once in a while although completely spar ranks are the previous step from clubbing..

I would write all these to explain them to a new comer and not to a R13 like u..

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    1. Haras should stop posting. You reached rock bottom in making sense now. You devide sparring tab with normal tab but you forget to add your own; zerg tab. You compare other people with kids and laugh at creep raid leaders yet you're giving the worst possible example of a good raid leader.

2. I hate posts that devide their arguments with numbers.

I ll ask from every Girlain transfer not to tell me what and if I should write to my home server forum.. All have heard what's happening there with exploits/clubbings so I don't accept any lessons from u
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 06 2013 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

since when, i didnt see it in ror?

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    since when, i didnt see it in ror?
    A spar is going to end with a kb anyway if both use cds or not.. on 1v1 that doesn't happen all the times..

I ll ask from every Girlain transfer not to tell me what and if I should write to my home server forum.. All have heard what's happening there with exploits/clubbings so I don't accept any lessons from u
    I'm not a transfer and I have never used an exploit or clubbed so yeah, keep talking nonsense. You're going from respectable raid leader with valid points of view to laughing stock of whole server really.

I'm not a transfer and I have never used an exploit or clubbed so yeah, keep talking nonsense. You're going from respectable raid leader with valid points of view to laughing stock of whole server really.
    Need to inform u that exp freep channel was laughting with your posts last night by the time that u start to speak about laughs..

I don't know what your main chars were doing there although u have no right to tell me not to write here..

Need to inform u that exp freep channel was laughting with your posts last night by the time that u start to speak about laughs..

I don't know what your main chars were doing there although u have no right to tell me not to write here..
    Oh well same on creepside about some of the freeps here but we do it in ooc, everyone should see it ...

Keep beating around the bush like a true boss. You pick things from a post to which you can reply with a joke, typical. You laugh with your friends about my posts while rest of server laughs at your posts. That's just how it is.

I told you to stop posting as you were making a fool out of yourself and I like a Freep raid leader to have some credibility but you refused so now we're here. Me without credibility, although I'm not dependant on anyone on this server and you without credibility while you need everyone to put up a good fight. Go figure.

Keep beating around the bush like a true boss. You pick things from a post to which you can reply with a joke, typical. You laugh with your friends about my posts while rest of server laughs at your posts. That's just how it is.

I told you to stop posting as you were making a fool out of yourself and I like a Freep raid leader to have some credibility but you refused so now we're here. Me without credibility, although I'm not dependant on anyone on this server and you without credibility while you need everyone to put up a good fight. Go figure.
    Where is your credibility as challenged 1v1 RoR player by the time that u want now at start of HD to farm freeps with half lvl 85 stats and bugged audacity/mitigations?

Need everyone? lol ! I don't know if u have noticed what happens on our poor server last months but since creeps qq around august about my ''zerg'' 12 groups with 2 cappies vs 20+ creeps I start to play ungrouped burglar and I haven't lead freep raids more than 10 times since then.. Need to inform u that I don't belong on any kin either..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 06 2013 at 11:37 AM.

NUmbers, coz we all like em!

Wooooooohoooooo, we luv numbers! MATH IS GREAT AND JESSICA ALBA USED TO BE HOT!

Replies

1 to 25 of 28
    1 to 25 of 65
    1 to 25 of 30
    1 to 25 of 109
    1 to 25 of 51
    1 to 25 of 35
    1 to 25 of 204
    1 to 25 of 95
    1 to 25 of 35
    1 to 25 of 392
    1 to 25 of 61
    1 to 25 of 64
    1 to 22 of 25
    1 to 25 of 34
    1 to 25 of 41

on 1v1:

1. U need to scout the map usually much time (on withy 10mins+) so as to find a creep/freep for the 1v1.During scout many chances to be zerged

2. Find him in nutral place away from hugs

3. Find him without escape cds

4. Have the 1v1 fight

5. If u manage to kill him before he asks for help u get the kill and kb

on spars:

1. On the same 10 mins u can have 6+ spars ready on plate (no need to seach the action no chance to get zerged from others)

2. No hugs (at the end of fight there will be a kb anyway)

4. Have the 1v1 fight

5. Only occasion not to have a kill is to have a draw after 10min+ fighting (usual vs well mitigated wls). Of course no chance for the other to ask for help

It's completely different the worth of a 1v1 kb and the worth of a spar kb.. so completely spar tab is a fake tab..

Spars are good to happen once in a while although completely spar ranks are the previous step from clubbing..

I would write all these to explain them to a new comer and not to a R13 like u..
    Sorry mate, but this post is perfect example of wasted time. Wasted for both of us.

What the #### is wrong with you people?

You've been bickering over trivial matters like little children for the past two-three pages of this already bad thread.

Where is your credibility as challenged 1v1 RoR player by the time that u want now at start of HD to farm freeps with half lvl 85 stats and bugged audacity/mitigations?

Need everyone? lol ! I don't know if u have noticed what happens on our poor server last months but since creeps qq around august about my ''zerg'' 12 groups with 2 cappies vs 20+ creeps I start to play ungrouped burglar and I haven't lead freep raids more than 10 times since then.. Need to inform u that I don't belong on any kin either..
    Again you just make up stuff and read what you want to read. I said I haven't logged creep yet since HD but you must have missed that part or you just like making stuff up to make me look bad. Now go ahead and ignore this part in your next reply in stead of admitting you were wrong about this. Also I said I don't have any credibility with some people on this server but that I'm not dependant on me, but you chose to ignore that as well.

You might be less dependant on Burglar (duh) but that doesn't mean that noone ever sees you even trying to find a 1v1 (patrolling quest spots for low ranks and accidentally meeting a high rank does not count as looking for 1v1). You are dependant on main zerg action whichever side may be zerging and that's your choice, but drop the attitude towards solo players (real solo players)

I said I haven't logged creep yet since HD but you must have missed that part or you just like making stuff up to make me look bad

So why the fk are u writing all these on those last pages by the time u have no clue what is happening?

I think I ll create a creep on girlain to see what your glorious op freeps are doing there..

I think I ll create a creep on girlain to see what your glorious op freeps are doing there..
    They are fighting, can you believe?

They are fighting, can you believe?
    ''They''?

I was expecting to say ''we'' after all your posts.. R13 hunter is your main char as I remember..

''They''?

I was expecting to say ''we'' after all your posts.. R13 hunter is your main char as I remember..
    Ye, it wass my main till early RoR when i switched to creepside and stopped paying VIP I was bored of facerolling, i bet you know what i am talking about ;P

Ye, it wass my main till early RoR when i switched to creepside and stopped paying VIP I was bored of facerolling, i bet you know what i am talking about ;P
    As far I remember at early RoR creeps used to faceroll freeps.. Many hunters had changed..

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    What the #### is wrong with you people?

You've been bickering over trivial matters like little children for the past two-three pages of this already bad thread.

If there's no fun in Moors, it must be here.
    Atleast Im having great fun laughing at those pure rage posts.

Page 92 of 169 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast