We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 90 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Read Nils previous post where he has dev's post for bugged audacity.. U can read posts from general Monster play forum section too..

Most of the experienced creeps don't log anymore for this reason.. If u still insist u are added to my new nab list..
    I'm not on your nab list?:O And again with nab list you of course mean people who don't agree with me on the forums , wether they be good players or not list?

I know Audacity is bugged, but we can all ask ourselves if this is really making pvp broken. I haven't played creep yet since launch, but I have fought 4v4 on freep and we won about 50% of fights...
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I know Audacity is bugged, but we can all ask ourselves if this is really making pvp broken. I haven't played creep yet since launch, but I have fought 4v4 on freep and we won about 50% of fights...
    Agreed!

I'm not on your nab list?:O And again with nab list you of course mean people who don't agree with me on the forums , wether they be good players or not list?
    actually i think that by saying "nab list" he meant a list of nab players
    all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore
    out of date but too bored to change it

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    actually i think that by saying "nab list" he meant a list of nab players
    Stealth on nab list ? I think he should be on the pro list. His spider on WW is if I remember correctly 100% solo ranked.. I would want to see any freep do that- Pathfinder i think is close to that

btw to add: Creeps really are broken, there's no way I could be able to defeat 2 best burgs on server in 1v2 in balanced PvP. Some RoR QQ creeps maybe think its balanced now but really open your eyes- It's not.

Bugged audacity/mitigations = broken pvp

4v4 means nothing by the time that some skills as captain's bubbles or guard's shield walls can give extra time to some freeps vs those bugs but only in group action and not on 1v1 fights

Those players who don't have these on their minds have no clue what pvp is really mean like new comers so they get on nab list

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

First of all - moors are broken atm. No question about it.

But:

4v4 means nothing by the time that some skills as captain's bubbles or guard's shield walls can give extra time to some freeps vs those bugs but only in group action and not on 1v1 fights
    (bold by me With last few updates Turbine announced "domination" playng style in moors and enforced us to do it (OPs, keep buffs, DoF buffs), so from Turbine's point of view it (bolded part of quote) is fine. PvMP is focused on group play.

Those players who don't have these on their minds
    Developers doesnt have it on their mind.

have no clue what pvp is really mean like new comers so they get on nab list
    This is just stupid. LoTRO's PvP isnt real PvP. Real PvPers doesnt play LoTRO (except Z. If you are looking for 1v1 PvP you are playing wrong game.

With next update (coming in 2 weeks) creeps gonna loose 50% of surv (fixed audacity) and ~60% (freep audacity armour+new mits) firepower so current 13k impale gonna hit for 5k. If freep DPS stay on todays lvl it may be more ballanced than RoR, but i doubt it Freeps still got insane healing abilities.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    First of all - moors are broken atm. No question about it.

But:

1.(bold by me With last few updates Turbine announced "domination" playng style in moors and enforced us to do it (OPs, keep buffs, DoF buffs), so from Turbine's point of view it (bolded part of quote) is fine. PvMP is focused on group play.

2.Developers doesnt have it on their mind.

3.This is just stupid. LoTRO's PvP isnt real PvP. Real PvPers doesnt play LoTRO (except Z. If you are looking for 1v1 PvP you are playing wrong game.

With next update (coming in 2 weeks) creeps gonna loose 50% of surv (fixed audacity) and ~60% (freep audacity armour+new mits) firepower so current 13k impale gonna hit for 5k. If freep DPS stay on todays lvl it may be more ballanced than RoR, but i doubt it Freeps still got insane healing abilities.
    1. Usually on withy we kept 2v2 ops + dof or keeps buffs don't affect the result of any 1v1 fight.

2. That's why there are pvp issues and we need to mention them on forums so as to be fixed

3. Maybe it's not the best pvp game although the fact that all of us have spent so much time on moors means that there were ways (grouped or ungrouped) so as to have fun in lotro pvp..

The success of any update is confirmed from the action that we are about to get. Time will show..

My warg will laugh soon

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    My warg will laugh soon

1. Usually on withy we kept 2v2 ops + dof or keeps buffs don't affect the result of any 1v1 fight.

2. That's why there are pvp issues and we need to mention them on forums so as to be fixed

3. Maybe it's not the best pvp game although the fact that all of us have spent so much time on moors means that there were ways (grouped or ungrouped) so as to have fun in lotro pvp..

The success of any update is confirmed from the action that we are about to get. Time will show..
    1 - it doesnt matter, you were talking about 1v1, moors is not 1v1 area.

2 - people are talking about pvp issues for 6 years. You talking about it for 2 weeks. Interesting.

3 - True, lore is great, people also (mostly)

4 - the success of any update is confirmed (or not) by Turbine's/WB cash income. Nothing else.

1 - it doesnt matter, you were talking about 1v1, moors is not 1v1 area.

2 - people are talking about pvp issues for 6 years. You talking about it for 2 weeks. Interesting.

3 - True, lore is great, people also (mostly)

4 - the success of any update is confirmed (or not) by Turbine's/WB cash income. Nothing else.
    1. You are wrong since now many players were playing ungrouped (solo or next to others)

2. jivius: posts 912 (900 of them on pvp threads how many do u have?)

3. Lore is out of moors u don't have to pay VIP every month for this

4. Fun -> raise players numbers -> raise Turbine's cash income

1. You are wrong since now many players were playing ungrouped (solo or next to others)

2. jivius: posts 912 (900 of them on pvp threads how many do u have?)

3. Lore is out of moors u don't have to pay VIP every month for this

4. Fun -> raise players numbers -> raise Turbine's cash income
    1. There is <10 soloers in WW. Still doeasnt matter, Turbine made it group area.

2. How many of this posts is about gamebreaking issuesin, imbalance, and ssisparities in moors? Anyway, i prefer quality over quantity There was some guy, Pudebloodworg, he got like 4k+ posts, in PvP threads, but it doesnt made him more competent. So your argument is invalid. If i got time ill look at your posts, i wonder if i find single one request for fixing champ OPness.

3. Not sure why you wanna arguing on that Lore is in moors also And why on earth you talking about VIP? Argument not valid, tbh, i have no idea what are you talking about.

4. Sure, but it is PvP thread, and you dont look like you enjoin PvP, and im sure Turbine doesnt care about your last QQ posts, they counting money PvMP Fun =/= PvE fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Some of us can aford rooms for gaming and chill out, others play on low budget pcs in old rooms, which one of that are u, hehehehehe. Stay envy, and stay fan. King is only one.

1. There is <10 soloers in WW. Still doeasnt matter, Turbine made it group area.

2. How many of this posts is about gamebreaking issuesin, imbalance, and ssisparities in moors? Anyway, i prefer quality over quantity There was some guy, Pudebloodworg, he got like 4k+ posts, in PvP threads, but it doesnt made him more competent. So your argument is invalid. If i got time ill look at your posts, i wonder if i find single one request for fixing champ OPness.

3. Not sure why you wanna arguing on that Lore is in moors also And why on earth you talking about VIP? Argument not valid, tbh, i have no idea what are you talking about.

4. Sure, but it is PvP thread, and you dont look like you enjoin PvP, and im sure Turbine doesnt care about your last QQ posts, they counting money PvMP Fun =/= PvE fun.
    1. Most of the freeps used to solo around until there was a zerg or raid around, no need to speak about multiple spars.. Again u are wrong..

2. Most of them was about balance between withy's fights. During RoR champs and reavers were very close (reavers stronger on start of RoR, champs stronger after U10)

3. All these years same ''epic'' pvp map? (I have bored of norbogs lore..)

4. If they don't care about selling a broken product they are going to loose customers soon..

4. If they don't care about selling a broken product they are going to loose customers soon..
    what are they doing now then? and about 1) its obvious turbine is making moors more of a group instance then a solo environment look at the traitlines!!

Read Nils previous post where he has dev's post for bugged audacity.. U can read posts from general Monster play forum section too..

Most of the experienced creeps don't log anymore for this reason.. If u still insist u are added to my new nab list..
    In defence of stealthi despite our relationships arent the best he is a multiclasser(unlike you) and he fights well enough with all(unlike you) of them. Maybe you should add him to another list and stop those silly comments.

He aint friendly at all towards you but his gameplay should be followed by more at least on withy.

Edit: You can also add that he knows more than you both pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    In defence of stealthi despite our relationships arent the best he is a multiclasser(unlike you) and he fights well enough with all(unlike you) of them. Maybe you should add him to another list and stop those silly comments.

He aint friendly at all towards you but his gameplay should be followed by more at least on withy.

Edit: You can also add that he knows more than you both pve and pvp.
    I don't judge his abilities I judge all those who are not able to understand that current state is broken despite the fact that devs have admit it..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 04 2013 at 06:24 PM.

I don't judge his abilities I judge all those who are not able to understand that current state is broken despite the fact that devs have admit it..
    I don't like to take the creep side here, but all your posts make me laugh quite a bit Haras.

Afterall, there must be a reason your champion doesn't leave GV anymore. I guess not being able to bubble yourself twice, heal yourself to full while dealing damage must be a shock to a pr0-yolo PvPer like you.
    But do go on, it's hilarious.

Just my 2 cents here, about real pvpers and broken pvp:

Players who already try to perfect their trait trees and go out there DESPITE a broken environment in different variations and forms (solo, duo, 3 men,...), especially on the side of the underdog, are real PvPers in my eyes.

Players who try it once or twice and then start to QQ or even worse switch side and play the current Op class, are the ones Haras should add to a nab list.

And I am not talking about people who just don't go there anymore. Everyone can choose himself to go or not and thats fine.
    I am talking about cry babies, self declared pros who don't come in anymore and sideswitchers who rather join the Impale force atm! :P

And before someone starts raging about this post. In Germany we have a saying:
    Only if the shoe fits, you put it on.

Cheers Leisch

1. Most of the freeps used to solo around until there was a zerg or raid around, no need to speak about multiple spars.. Again u are wrong..

2. Most of them was about balance between withy's fights. During RoR champs and reavers were very close (reavers stronger on start of RoR, champs stronger after U10)

3. All these years same ''epic'' pvp map? (I have bored of norbogs lore..)

1 - and here we go again - ungrouped mob of freeps/creeps is not soloing. Its mobing. Soloers, you know, like you exlusively on your burg, no other friendly players around.
    Spars is a different story, lot of double standards: Wrath - not good but selfheal - good, MT is not good but TnG good, burrow is not ok but multiple bubbles is, etc.

2 - So most of it was QQ posts about server action, no PvMP issues. Not valid.

3 - Not valid. Boring as hell, but lore is still here.

4 - They are sellin a broken product. For years.
    Last edited by giboosc; Dec 05 2013 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    I don't like to take the creep side here, but all your posts make me laugh quite a bit Haras.

Afterall, there must be a reason your champion doesn't leave GV anymore. I guess not being able to bubble yourself twice, heal yourself to full while dealing damage must be a shock to a pr0-yolo PvPer like you.
    But do go on, it's hilarious.
    Tell me who is your toon and i ll answer to u..

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Just my 2 cents here, about real pvpers and broken pvp:

Players who already try to perfect their trait trees and go out there DESPITE a broken environment in different variations and forms (solo, duo, 3 men,...), especially on the side of the underdog, are real PvPers in my eyes.

Players who try it once or twice and then start to QQ or even worse switch side and play the current Op class, are the ones Haras should add to a nab list.

And I am not talking about people who just don't go there anymore. Everyone can choose himself to go or not and thats fine.
    I am talking about cry babies, self declared pros who don't come in anymore and sideswitchers who rather join the Impale force atm! :P

And before someone starts raging about this post. In Germany we have a saying:
    Only if the shoe fits, you put it on.

Cheers Leisch

I choose to judge players from previous (not broken) expansion where some prefered the challenged way and some others the easy way..

PVP is far from broken.

The Creeps are now very powerful and I am being killed very often however how is this different to any other time? ROR etc?

Freeps can still kill Creeps, and Creeps have more chance to kill Freeps

Long may the battles continue
    Last edited by dinkydwarf; Dec 05 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Mathilde, Rank 7 Minstrel
    Destiny of Heroes

His opinion is not yours, so he can believe whatever he likes. You as an example thought my reaver is op because i had 10k more morale than you, wrong or not its your opinion i cant change it.

You should put him on the list of ''He doesnt agree with me so i must hate him''.

Its the same story as RoR. New expansion-> PvmP favours creepside->QQ at forums by your side mostly.
    Only thing left is going back to eldar and coming back with 5 ministrels.

Now please call me a troll as always.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    His opinion is not yours, so he can believe whatever he likes. You as an example thought my reaver is op because i had 10k more morale than you, wrong or not its your opinion i cant change it.

You should put him on the list of ''He doesnt agree with me so i must hate him''.

Its the same story as RoR. New expansion-> PvmP favours creepside->QQ at forums by your side mostly.
    Only thing left is going back to eldar and coming back with 5 ministrels.

Now please call me a troll as always.
    1. I never consider your reaver op.. You were sparring all the time with +5% dps scroll, foods, pot buffs although i used to spar without any cd vs u on 4 red traits and half morale (if we both played cds or if i were on full blue traits u would have lost even more times)

2. During RoR none dev admited that audacity/mitigations were bugged

3. Freeps had max lvl gear and same audacity as creeps

4. I m not the only one complainiing.. Read previous posts to see how many creeps have admit that it is broken.. Both sides are loosing fun from this broken state although nabs are not able to understand it..

5. Do U mean Kubbi and Kallya? They just played only for 1 month where sometimes they log on creeps to help and then they became inactive.. On those fights creeps were always double+
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 08:37 AM.

Page 90 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast