We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 4216
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

    Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

  2. #202
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    You guys realize this aint about whos wrong or not?... PJ you should know what Affected said,and he keeps repeating it... so w/e ya say bro`s

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    If my balls are proved by saying what i said in your creeps ooc in a forum and with the result propably to get banned then i think you have the serious problems not me.

    Btw do you see any freep complainin in forums in every post of his about creep zerg raids? (dont tell me theres no zerg from creepside you will look stupid.) My bad stats are a result of the ec zerg i was getting everyday and the beeing with no audacity and first targetted . Btw stats are nothing for me i never bothered in any game nor i will, did you see me even crying or posting everyday about creep zergs everyday? i was complaining 3 days? You and baz complain everyday. Just answer me is it ok when creeps zerg 2 lonely freeps with a 3+ wargs and a tons of others? even low ranks. Thats also a result of the bad pvp.

    i am 18 actually living and feeding myself :O and you seem more like a 5 years old to me having bazilion defending you in every post of his like the father his kid when someone bullies him and your need to answer me with irony since you dont have any mind to have a normal conversation and ur internet mind wont let you disagree with people that have a different opinion. Deal with it i even speak like that to my childhood friends that we are friends for more than 6 years and you will be no difference.

    /Waitting for the next ironic/trololol reply of yours ^^

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Stats dont bother you,thats why you mentioned them in the first place O.o

    I dont need to defend her,i just dont like your attitude.. And yes would show balls if you say what you said to her again so everyone can see it,and you are not just saying it w/o consequences and hiding when it matters

    And i think it has shown in the past that zergs are not the way to go for pvp... This is why creep leaders disband raids when it gets to zerging,or dont form any to start with,freeps mostly only leave glain with a grp/raid .. Freeps dont sit at OC with 10ppl ungrouped,they do it as one unit.. Not like some mostly ungrouped lowranks + wargs at stab/ec fights...

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Stats dont bother you,thats why you mentioned them in the first place O.o

    I dont need to defend her,i just dont like your attitude.. And yes would show balls if you say what you said to her again so everyone can see it,and you are not just saying it w/o consequences and hiding when it matters

    And i think it has shown in the past that zergs are not the way to go for pvp... This is why creep leaders disband raids when it gets to zerging,or dont form any to start with,freeps mostly only leave glain with a grp/raid .. Freeps dont sit at OC with 10ppl ungrouped,they do it as one unit.. Not like some mostly ungrouped lowranks + wargs at stab/ec fights...
    Ofc you dont like my attitude since i insulted laineth didnt we had some normal conversations many times? Didnt i helped you on freepside many times ? I am hiding it? I dont actually i would say it many times in her face from chat from tells but you know the results of insulting .

    I dont see any zerg creep disbanding just keep farming freeps except aghi. When i first joined moors i was trying to get us groupped nobody replied all were solo or duo trying to fight creeps, in a smaller conclusion creeps team up and zerg loleny freeps at ec. Freeps dont wanna do that i dont know why actually and i stopped giving a f . If you want more actions and not mad freeps willing to take revenge from your daily zergings at ec stop doing that so freeps will stop doing it i guess. So far you showed me you want pvp but for the advantage on the side you personally are, i am not flaming you i am giving away a personal OPINION about you. Btw didnt you said on sunday didnt you said i dont care i wanna zerg and farm them ? or i didnt heard well? If i actually did tell me what you said when lutzgash said lets give them some space so we have fights.

    I will comment one more time why i mentioned my stats in a hope you might UNDERSTAND why i did. My stats got better when i got decently geared and i improved my game. Next time ill propably draw it so you understand it if you dont do it again.

    I actually think you like to improve your skill of lowering people in others eyes than improving pvp here. I suggest you change server if you dont like it here anymore and play at servers with better reputation. If you just keep posting freep zergs haras zergs bla bla it wont get any better. Wanna help it? Discuss with Haras or any other FREEP LEADER that has an ammount of decent IQ how you can improve moors for everyone. You can also lead some freep raids also if you want better moors since Haras in your opinion invites more and more freeps to zerg you and you can limit the numbers in freepside to have an EQUAL fight according to your sayings and believings.

    P.S. I hope that goes on a calm mood and it wont go on a discussion level like mines vs Laineth. So please talk back with no trolling mood if you can
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 16 2012 at 03:55 PM.

  7. #207
    @ Jusper who has balls since he is r9 ^^



    Affected and laineth and Baz.... Do i have time to warm up my nachos ? Nice entertaining here ;-)
    Last edited by dreamer17; Oct 17 2012 at 01:10 AM.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    places
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Ofc you dont like my attitude since i insulted laineth didnt we had some normal conversations many times? Didnt i helped you on freepside many times ? I am hiding it? I dont actually i would say it many times in her face from chat from tells but you know the results of insulting .

    I dont see any zerg creep disbanding just keep farming freeps except aghi. When i first joined moors i was trying to get us groupped nobody replied all were solo or duo trying to fight creeps, in a smaller conclusion creeps team up and zerg loleny freeps at ec. Freeps dont wanna do that i dont know why actually and i stopped giving a f . If you want more actions and not mad freeps willing to take revenge from your daily zergings at ec stop doing that so freeps will stop doing it i guess. So far you showed me you want pvp but for the advantage on the side you personally are, i am not flaming you i am giving away a personal OPINION about you. Btw didnt you said on sunday didnt you said i dont care i wanna zerg and farm them ? or i didnt heard well? If i actually did tell me what you said when lutzgash said lets give them some space so we have fights.

    I will comment one more time why i mentioned my stats in a hope you might UNDERSTAND why i did. My stats got better when i got decently geared and i improved my game. Next time ill propably draw it so you understand it if you dont do it again.

    I actually think you like to improve your skill of lowering people in others eyes than improving pvp here. I suggest you change server if you dont like it here anymore and play at servers with better reputation. If you just keep posting freep zergs haras zergs bla bla it wont get any better. Wanna help it? Discuss with Haras or any other FREEP LEADER that has an ammount of decent IQ how you can improve moors for everyone. You can also lead some freep raids also if you want better moors since Haras in your opinion invites more and more freeps to zerg you and you can limit the numbers in freepside to have an EQUAL fight according to your sayings and believings.

    P.S. I hope that goes on a calm mood and it wont go on a discussion level like mines vs Laineth. So please talk back with no trolling mood if you can
    Need to admit, that Affected pretty much nail it down. So true... some prefer to talk negative alot, rather then doing something to improve things... and there are tons of excuses to back it up.

    However insults with sexual harrasement components (especially delivered to other gender representatives) put you in a pretty bad light, so I guess u owe Laineth at list a public apology for that (since the matter went public already).
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/21361164152perfectworld_arqueiro.png[/img][/url]
    main: Lerea, HNT R14
    alt: Ileri, RK R10

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    Need to admit, that Affected pretty much nail it down. So true... some prefer to talk negative alot, rather then doing something to improve things... and there are tons of excuses to back it up.

    However insults with sexual harrasement components (especially delivered to other gender representatives) put you in a pretty bad light, so I guess u owe Laineth at list a public apology for that (since the matter went public already).
    Actually ileri i tried to apologise she said she doesnt care. I wont try anymore when she calms her rage she can accept it

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    places
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Actually ileri i tried to apologise she said she doesnt care. I wont try anymore when she calms her rage she can accept it
    Girls dont forgive easily try harder!!!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/21361164152perfectworld_arqueiro.png[/img][/url]
    main: Lerea, HNT R14
    alt: Ileri, RK R10

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    Girls dont forgive easily try harder!!!
    Hehe i know ^^ I think i tried enough :P

  12. #212
    d d d d d dfected! This thread is, i mean, yes,erm,uhm......dffected.


    Anyhow, nice to see rangers in moors, played one last night, got nice kills, then i forgot gy was different then used to be and i got owned by 1 shoterzzzzzzz. Anyway,,dd..d.d.d.d dffected.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    d d d d d dfected! This thread is, i mean, yes,erm,uhm......dffected.


    Anyhow, nice to see rangers in moors, played one last night, got nice kills, then i forgot gy was different then used to be and i got owned by 1 shoterzzzzzzz. Anyway,,dd..d.d.d.d dffected.
    edit cuz of image was removed : You just make no sense hate me more for owning ur warg and calling you many true things you dont like go make another pathetic video so you might feel better.
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 17 2012 at 08:24 AM.

  14. #214
    Affected one thing : Why for Christ sake you post ur age on forums o.O ? XDDDDD
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  15. I think i got a stroke from reading the last posts here. Peeps, Bazz&Laineth&Affected&Haras please arrange a meeting in game, throw insults at eachoter for like 30 minutes non stop, get it out of your system, get 9 infractions then start behaving normally.

    Btw thers a quite interesting "Its just a game thread?" in general discussions forum. Very insightful on things that happen in mmos. You should read that (but my god not post in it) and reflect.

    I mean EVEN Dreamy got tired of you trolling eachother...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    @tommy i was called a kid.

    @Landrovas i dont see myself trolling.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mauritius island/UK
    Posts
    60
    And.. I thought this thread was meant for live action

    Will you guys please , yea all of you , just shut it n sort out ur differences in game chat - in an adult manner i would suggest xd
    [url]www.sentinelsofhope.guildlaunch.com[/url]

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m9U3OIV.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    I think i got a stroke from reading the last posts here. Peeps, Bazz&Laineth&Affected&Haras please arrange a meeting in game, throw insults at eachoter for like 30 minutes non stop, get it out of your system, get 9 infractions then start behaving normally.

    I mean EVEN Dreamy got tired of you trolling eachother...
    I already stopped answering to that guy.It's not gonna bring smth good,only troll posts and hate ones.
    I know that some stuff that i said weren't right but tbh he started all that with his insults and i am not the kind of person that tolerates such things.
    And since i am the "grown up" here i stopped it.

    Let him go on with his insults...I just won't bother anymore

    Have a good day
    Last edited by Laineth; Oct 17 2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I already stopped answering to that guy.It's not gonna bring smth good,only troll posts and hate ones.
    I know that some things that i said weren't right but tbh he started all the thing with the insults and i am not the kind of person that tolerates such things.
    And since i am the "grown up" here i stopped it.

    Let him go on with his insults...I just won't bother anymore

    Have a good day
    Duh seems irony is your new strategy then.

  20. Guyz I was serious, posting, replying and in the end forum interaction serves NO purpose whatsoever in solving a conflict. Best you can do is when you meet ingame ( if you sincerely wanna be mature and sincerely dont have the intention of actually hurting one another) and just each apolagise (as i sense both said things that you regret saying).

    Else the cat n mouse game you are playing will go on forever and deepen. I hardly think you actually hate eachother so nothing that you said to one another actually has any real tangible reason. Ask Bazz, i called him at least 3 bad words, sent him to a shrink and he returned the favor. I apolagised and thats that. Its a game and things can get heated.

    @Affected: even if you think are right you are still trolling. Trolling doesnt necesarely mean absurd or untrue just posts that have no real reason to exist in "public". If you have an argument with you GF i guarantee its gona be 100000x worse if you call both your famillies to "judge". Break up is guaranteed. But if you just throw some objects at eachother you will probably just go over it and make up. The same here: if you fight in public chances of resolving the conflict are slim.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  21. #221
    Guys change to Official PvmP thread if you wanna make a b!tch fight , still its entertaining.

    Landro : Its guys not guyz XD
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  22. #222
    LIVE clubbing on oc guardian Nanfinhir with ba Soshana!


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Yeah in the gateway of OC. Do you really think they care Haras, they have been doing it most nights this week, just ignore it.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  24. #224
    Ova went afk, anti left, all gys become red until u get your op.. at least we could have a 1st 6v6 fight for a try..

    I need to leave anyway in half an hour (told to group that I had to leave in 1 hour when they ask me to create it) and disband it..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 05 2012 at 01:11 PM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  25. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Ova went afk, anti left, all gys become red until u get your op.. at least we could have a 1st 6v6 fight for a try..

    I need to leave anyway in half an hour (told to group that I had to leave in 1 hour when they ask me to create it) and disband it..
    You had 3 OPs we had 0 so we got 2 and left 2 blue.We thought it would be more fair this way.And you wanted 6vs6,sorry we had 5.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

 

 
Page 9 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload