We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 89 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4216
    Jeez, you kill one person with a shield warden once, and they never forget ^^

Aff, you're just a bitter voice on the forums who occasionally plays an OP reaver on Withy after playing an OP warden like me (apparently).

Now that attack on me was a little unjustified old bean, i'm not QQing, i'm observing

Never have I a) clubbed or b) abused the store, you need to stop getting your facts from Big Z himself xD

I don't even have a problem with you Aff, you just seem to have it in for everything I say, nice or otherwise. past is the past, get over it and move on.

Merci

Borgost The Apparently Overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    So i've been doing some reading around on the PvP forums, and from what I can tell, all creeps with full audacity are bugged at double audacity (-60% inc damage), as well as the 2 new damage times being unmitigated by any freeps because they aren't added to the mitigation tables yet. This means that not only did creeps get a huge morale increase, they also take twice as little damage as they should, and have an abusable damage type that we can't mitigate, 85 audacity gear or not.

Now I know the creeps are bored/thirsty/hungry etc..., but deliberately abusing the PvP bugs just seems pointless. BAs hitting MT every time it's off CD, even when they aren't being hit, just because they can. Reavers oneshotting creeps with impale crits because they're abusing the bugged new damage type. If freeps were exploiting bugs to hit creeps for a oneshot, the PvP forums would be literally -overwhelmed-.

I'm not QQing, that needs to be made clear. I can easily amuse myself with PvE until turbine get their act together and fix these glaringly obvious and gamebreaking bugs. But I'm just wondering if anything, why the creeps feel the need to exploit bugs and kill what little Post-update PvP there is at the moment. Freeps are venturing out to start fights again, and being farmed at GV or GY.

And i'm expecting the usual equivalence replies from creeps saying 'oh but you did that to us', but in all my time playing this game, i've never seen it this bad.

This is just my two cents worth mind, retired from active PvP until stuff is fixed, but just think on it creeps, cheers

Ealbert/Telrian

Tl;DR? Stop exploiting.
    You can't really blame creeps for using the new damage types although i believe if they would change to fire or w/e else they have and give freeps a chance of surviving longer it would be great.But hey not everyone is nice and wants to be fair to his opponent

It's all turbine's fault for giving us an expansion with so many bugs and so many things unfinished.

I've never seen it this bad either tbh.Still remember comming at 75 with quest gear,dying so fast but still it wasn't that bad.Yes i was dying but i had a chance of killing something.

I'm also taking a break from pvp since i am not vip anymore.Hope some of those things will get fixed soon so i can come back

See now that's how you reply to a nicely worded -observational- post, ty Lain

It would of course be lovely if they stayed using the damage types we can actually mitigate, but yeah, if they have a chance to exploit a bug then people will, not naming any names *cough* Bere *cough*

I genuinely wouldn't mind if we had a chance to kill something, but our lack of audacity coupled with the creeps double audacity means almost no chance solo, and even very little chance in a group.

If my VIP hadn't already renewed for a year, I would say the same, people will see a return to PvP once these bugs are fixed.

Jeez, you kill one person with a shield warden once, and they never forget ^^

Aff, you're just a bitter voice on the forums who occasionally plays an OP reaver on Withy after playing an OP warden like me (apparently).

Now that attack on me was a little unjustified old bean, i'm not QQing, i'm observing

Never have I a) clubbed or b) abused the store, you need to stop getting your facts from Big Z himself xD

I don't even have a problem with you Aff, you just seem to have it in for everything I say, nice or otherwise. past is the past, get over it and move on.

Merci

Borgost The Apparently Overpowered
    Your shield warden doesnt have anything to do with my posts its just a prime example. A player that uses everything in his advantage cant cry for balance, Karma is a ##### bro and i still like you also .

I honestly like the past we had fun but not all the time unlike you i left thinking you as a friend but i doubt you even remember anything ^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6sgdl_vyg

See now that's how you reply to a nicely worded -observational- post, ty Lain

It would of course be lovely if they stayed using the damage types we can actually mitigate, but yeah, if they have a chance to exploit a bug then people will, not naming any names *cough* Bere *cough*

I genuinely wouldn't mind if we had a chance to kill something, but our lack of audacity coupled with the creeps double audacity means almost no chance solo, and even very little chance in a group.

If my VIP hadn't already renewed for a year, I would say the same, people will see a return to PvP once these bugs are fixed.
    I still don't believe it is an exploit..They just use what they have to do more dmg and eat nasty freeps
    But yeah do not expect anything from ppl like Bere xD Would say some more names but i don't wanna start QQing

Btw tried trapper on hunter?It's kind of nice!You might actually have a chance if the creep doesn't use cds.

I traited shield in the moors at 85 Twice, both times were deliberately to wind you up, and both times I killed you and you logged and moaned at me.

I did consider you a friend too actually, and don't think for one second I don't remember anything (Xerdon the will using hunter, never laughed so hard in my life)

I don't try and use everything in my power to win, I take fair deaths in their hundreds. It's not death that annoys me, it's injustice

and if we're linking stuff, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

cos why not ^^

Much love

If you know it's bugged and use it anyway it's kind of an exploit, but meh ^^

I know but sadly there are a lot more creeps with Bere's 'use every bug we can to kill freeps' mentality.

And yeah! Leischo was saying a lot of hunters have been having success with yellow line. I specced yellow in our moors group yesterday, but it's going to take some getting used to, difficult to keyboard turn (pr0 laptop) and use the ground targets quickly at the same time

Any tips would be swell, I suck apparently because I abuse the store (lolwut)
    Last edited by Ealwynn; Dec 02 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: I'm a bit special

I know but sadly there are a lot more creeps with Bere's 'use every bug we can to kill freeps' mentality.

And yeah! Leischo was saying a lot of hunters have been having success with yellow line. I specced yellow in our moors group yesterday, but it's going to take some getting used to, difficult to keyboard turn (pr0 laptop) and use the ground targets quickly at the same time

Dunno if it's good for groups since in groups we are supposed to do epic dmg and stuff (yeah not atm) but for solo it's ok.
    Have the same problems with you tbh.This new ground ####ty thing is so annoying.QQ

PS: You both ruined my night with the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Dunno if it's good for groups since in groups we are supposed to do epic dmg and stuff (yeah not atm) but for solo it's ok.
    Have the same problems with you tbh.This new ground ####ty thing is so annoying.QQ

PS: You both ruined my night with the songs.
    Yeah it's going to take some getting used to I think ^^ but i've plenty of time to hone my ground targetting skills in PvE while turbine fix their s***.

And how very dare you, that song is Eurovision gold.

Yeah it's going to take some getting used to I think ^^ but i've plenty of time to hone my ground targetting skills in PvE while turbine fix their s***.

And how very dare you, that song is Eurovision gold.
    Yeah well yours was better,made me laugh.But Aff's..Oh dear!
    Pfft i don't like traiting yellow in pve but i guess i have to if i wanna learn this thing.MEH!

I'm off now!Hope tomorrow forums will be on fire after your post <3

Quote Originally Posted by laineth View Post
    i still don't believe it is an exploit..they just use what they have to do more dmg and eat nasty freeps
    but yeah do not expect anything from ppl like bere xd would say some more names but i don't wanna start qqing :d

btw tried trapper on hunter?it's kind of nice!you might actually have a chance if the creep doesn't use cds.
    +1 @ whole post.

Edit; Aff, if Eal cared about dying, he'd have imploded years ago.

When then all creeps should just stop playing, cuz audacity is bugged. Problem is, were trying to fix turbine fails by far too long, not using our skills is one example. Maybe this time, they should fix something?

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Freep groups survival is currently based on crazy minstrel heals. Ive heard the minstrel healing output should be readjusted. So hopefully it will be less heals, more damage reduction and we will still be able to find some balance.

Todays fights were nice, im really glad creeps didnt attack the squishy quiet knife burglar so much and focused at frist on captains, LMs and minstrels! :-) Minstrel heals really made those fights possible, though even if youd heal 2000 morale per second i guess that 3 impales from 3 reavers coordinated and timed to the same moment should destroy any light class. Creeps have a great power with these big hits atm.

The only thing really saving pretty much anyone from 3 impales atm is the cappy bubble. Seeing the reaver dots getting stacked up on a person, you better be fast with your bubble. Especially since most freeps run around with ~14k morale. No heal in the world can save you from that, maybe only pure luck.

But if freeps have a well balanced group, it is actually possible right now to fight against a creep group of the same size. Ofc its hard, ofc you will kneel alot to the power of the creeps, but still we were able to whipe some same sized groups of creeps yesterday (6k renown without any tomes).
    Though in all fairness creeps group combos never had more then 1 warleader.

In 3 vs 3; burg, dps mini and cappy versus 1 warleader and 2 reavers could go either way. Though almsot every time, no matter which side won, every side took at least 1 kill with them before dieing.

When the audacity is fixed again, the creeps will have to rely more then ever before on balanced groups with healers, especially warleaders to make up for some freep skills. Several warleaders in any fight is a nightmare atm with their 1 minute Rez cooldown and will be one of your strengths after the fix.

I must say, I quite enjoy HD. They finally brought freeps in line with creeps and made the game actually balanced.

Figures that creeps are utterly terrible now that their crutch is gone.

I traited shield in the moors at 85 Twice, both times were deliberately to wind you up, and both times I killed you and you logged and moaned at me.

I did consider you a friend too actually, and don't think for one second I don't remember anything (Xerdon the will using hunter, never laughed so hard in my life)

I don't try and use everything in my power to win, I take fair deaths in their hundreds. It's not death that annoys me, it's injustice

and if we're linking stuff, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

cos why not ^^

Much love
    Well you still stay in 1 days event about your traits and my whining about them.

Xerdon moment is absolutely unforgettable best e-laughs i had, though you never considered me as friend when i tried to get back in the kin you wanted me kicked xD.

B*tch please im posting art : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4dkJipLVAQ

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Well you still stay in 1 days event about your traits and my whining about them.

Xerdon moment is absolutely unforgettable best e-laughs i had, though you never considered me as friend when i tried to get back in the kin you wanted me kicked xD.

B*tch please im posting art : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4dkJipLVAQ
    Art ?... ok here you go.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jU0Y6_tgs

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Well...throwing my secret weapon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxbaA15EmW0

Well...throwing my secret weapon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxbaA15EmW0
    Bah... can't beat that one

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Bah... can't beat that one
    i think i can
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    I must say, I quite enjoy HD. They finally brought freeps in line with creeps and made the game actually balanced.

Figures that creeps are utterly terrible now that their crutch is gone.
    I would bother sparring you but i bet you will decline.

You keep using the words bug and exploit but I do not think you know what they mean.

Creeps have gotten a new damage type and Turbine have been too lazy to add it to Freep mitigations. This doesn't mean that Creeps switching to this new damage type means exploiting a bug. I'm sure that even with all these "bugs" < (Calling it a "bug" because a kinnie on Gilrain hit 16k on a R8 spider with the 60% audacity thingy). I think the moors would be quite balanced if Freeps get mitigations and Audacity but Creeps keep the "bugged" Audacity, but we'll have to see what they do.

And on a brighter note. If you want to make good use of traps in trapper line put them on easy to reach keys like E and Q (If you do not use them for strafing, which I don't).

I would bother sparring you but i bet you will decline.
    I'd beat you anyways.
    Besides sparring has very little to do with actual PvP, so that is a rather moot argument.

Seems Berenab got half of his infamy hugging Grams/Lugs shooters and his rest half infamy camping GV shooters on broken pvp state..

During RoR he refused any kind of spar request while reavers were very strong and his warg used to gank break spars too..

He must be the worst deserved ranked creep on Withy history anyway and of course he will always be 1st on zerg list next to clubbers..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Seems Berenab got half of his infamy hugging Grams/Lugs shooters and his rest half infamy camping GV shooters on broken pvp state..

During RoR he refused any kind of spar request while reavers were very strong and his warg used to gank break spars too..

He must be the worst deserved ranked creep on Withy history anyway and of course he will always be 1st on zerg list next to clubbers..
    With broken pvp you mean Creeps being stronger then most Freeps for once? I guess you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    With broken pvp you mean Creeps being stronger then most Freeps for once? I guess you're right.
    Read Nils previous post where he has dev's post for bugged audacity.. U can read posts from general Monster play forum section too..

Most of the experienced creeps don't log anymore for this reason.. If u still insist u are added to my new nab list..

Page 89 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast